友人への連絡方法について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 休みが取れたら友人のうちに遊びにいくということになっていましたが、取れるのは確実ですが、実際の日程は間際にならないとわかりません。メールでこのことを伝えたいのですが、間際やぎりぎりという表現が適切でしょうか。
  • 休みの日は発表が直前になる可能性があります。連絡するのは出発直前かもしれません。航空スケジュールが決まったらすぐに連絡します。
  • ごめんなさいが、連絡がぎりぎりになってしまいます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

ぎりぎり・間際

休みが取れたら友人のうちに遊びにいくということになっていたのですが、 取れるのは確実なのですが、実際何日に取れるというのは間際にならないと わからないので、そのことをメールで伝えたいのですが、間際とかぎりぎりと いう言い方がわかりません。short noticeでいいのでしょうか。 書きたいことは以下のような内容なのですが、通じるかどうか見ていただけ ますでしょうか。 ☆「休みの日が2日前にならないとわからないので、連絡が出発の間際に なってしまうかもしれません。決まり次第連絡するね。」 As I won't know when I can take days off until the two days before, I'm afraid it'll be short notice you. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as my flight schedule get set. ☆「連絡がぎりぎりになってごめんね。」 (これは決まってから書きたいと思っています) I'm sorry to let you know about my travel plan on such short notice. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Gです。 こんにちわ、kiki042さん。 簡単に書かせてくださいね. ☆「休みの日が2日前にならないとわからないので、連絡が出発の間際に なってしまうかもしれません。決まり次第連絡するね。」 As I won't know when I can take days off until the two days before, I'm afraid it'll be short notice you. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as my flight schedule get set. won't knowをwon't be able to knowとして、知ることが出来ない、と言う言い方も出来ますね. I'm afraidの使い方ははいいですね、it'll be short notice youを少し変えて、(初めのAsをとってしまって)so I'm afraid I will not be able to give you enough time. But I'll be sure to let you know.で、ごめんね、あまり時間の余裕をあげることが出来ないで、というフィーリングになりますね. ☆「連絡がぎりぎりになってごめんね。」 (これは決まってから書きたいと思っています) I'm sorry to let you know about my travel plan on such short notice. いいですね. 少し言い方を変えて、 OK, I've got the day-off! I'll be able to leave in 2 days!!! (とか、少し、フィーリングを露骨に出してもいいともいますよ) This is the travel plan. I hope it is suitable to your schedule. として、I'm sorryではなく、I hopeという違ったフィーリングで、同じ「恐縮さ」を出すことができますね. これでいいでしょうか。 分からない点がありましたら、補足質問してください。

kiki042
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!!また勉強させていただきました。

関連するQ&A

• 訳を教えてください

"I have to be short I'll give you my love" この場合のshortはどういう風に解釈すればいいのですか?

• ペンパルからのメール...解釈出来ません!!!

「Oh!! lets do snail mail^0^!! you know my address right? I'll keep your address!! I'll buy you something but it's not going to be big!!! anyways! I'll mail you!! you just tell me when your going to send mail okay? I'm looking forward to your mail as well!!」 文通しよう!!ってなったときのメールなんですけど…。 この方はどういう形式?で文通したいかいまいちよくわかりません↓誰かお願いします!!!

• 英訳お願いいたします(泣)

なんだか意味がわかりません(泣) 英訳お願いいたします。 that someone must have hacked my card. and an identity theft was placed on my card. and the investigation would be on until when i get back, and it shouldn't take more than 2days. when i arrive to US to refund my money but i have to be home. now the airline agent is insisting that I gets the remaining funds before my flight can be scheduled, as soon as i get through i will let you know. Hope to read from you soon:(

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• この曲の歌詞の和訳をして欲しいです

GOOD 4 NOTHINGのBROKENRADIOという曲の和訳をして欲しいです(^౪^) ※歌詞↓↓ I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days This isn't what we want You gotta break out from it COME ON COME ON COME ON You know this feeling Cause we never say good-night LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO We know this feeling Keep on rockin' through the night We are a broken radio

• justの意味を教えてください

I just wanted to let you know. I just want to have you in my arms.このjustが有るのと無いのとではかなり意味が違うでしょうか? 単に控え目なだけですか? 特に I just wanted to let you know.ですが、 以前にアメリカに住む友達に聞いた時、いろんな意味で使うから説明できないと言われました。

• base on についてご教授お願いします。T89

I'll be sure to let you know if we need to make any changes to the desigh based on coustomer's comments. based onが修飾している部分はどこに当たるのでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• I'll let you know next time. の日本語訳。

I'll let you know next time. の日本語訳。 料理の話をしていて、I'll let you know next time.と言われたのですが、 これは「今度教えます。」的なニュアンスであってるのでしょうか? どなたかご回答よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Do you know a nice restaurant around there? or should I try to find one when I'll be in my apartment? 和訳お願いしますm(._.)m

• 教えてください。

はじめまして。外国人の友達ができたので、何とか英語をがんばろうと思っているのですが、なかなかうまくいかず、ここで質問してみることにしました。よろしくお願いします。 来月の最終週に友達のところに遊びに行く予定で、その飛行機の予約を来週中にしたいので、友達のスケジュールを聞きたいのです。 週休2日と聞いていたので、毎週何曜日が休みか聞きたかったのですが 以下のメールを送ったら、来週に来ると思ったらしく来週のスケジュールだけ知らされてしまいました。こういった場合、どのように聞いたらよかったのでしょうか。訂正していただけますか。 I'll book my fright to go to xxxxx(友達の国) next week and I'd like to get there on your day off. So plese let me know your day off. また、自分の英語ができないせいで、相手に誤解をさせてしまったことをお詫びし、来月の最終週に行きたいので、その週の休みの日を教えて欲しいと言いたいので、考えてみたのですが、訂正すべきところ、またはいい表現があれば教えていただけますか。 I'm sorry my English is not good, so you misunderstood me. I mean I'll visit you in the last week of Nov and can you tell me when your day off is then? 友達の住んでいるところは田舎らしく「遊びにきたら驚くだろうね」というようなことをメールで言ってました。でも自分は友達と同じくらいの規模の町に住んでいた経験があるので驚かないと伝えたいです。以下の分でいいのでしょうか。 I've lived in xxxshi(自分の住んでた市) for seven years. xxxshi is as small as your city. So when I visit you, I'sure I won't be surprised.