翻訳お願いします。 Tell the guys thanks, but

翻訳お願いします。 Tell the guys thanks, but I'm a big stubborn Ameri...

lis385t さんからの 回答

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• 2010/04/11 16:31
  • 回答No.1
  • ベストアンサー
lis385t

ベストアンサー率 51% (219/429)

そいつらにありがとうって伝えてくれ。俺は頑固なアメリカ人だけど(その性格を)治すようにするよ(爆)。 お前たちのことが大好きだ、いつでもここに遊びに来てくれ。不動産相場が上がる前にもう一軒家を買おうとしているところだ。。。。。

と、ここまで訳してきましたが、このカテでは「丸投げ禁止」のルールもありますし、この辺で止めておきます。 このメッセージはお知り合いからのものですか? 特に難しい言い回し・単語があるわけでもありませんが、この内容の英文を送られるくらいですから、質問者さんもかなり英語が出来る方と推察します。 自分で訳されて、判らないところを具体的に質問されてはいかがですか? もしくは、私の訳の続きをどなたか他の方が訳されるのを待ちましょうか。。。
お礼コメント
h9r95s55

お礼率 33% (2/6)

回答いただきましてありがとうございました。
このサイトの利用方法をまだいまひとつ理解せず、長々文章の翻訳を希望して失礼いたしました。
また宜しくお願いします。
投稿日時:2010/04/27 08:32
この回答にこう思った!同じようなことあった!感想や体験を書こう!
この回答にはまだコメントがありません。
あなたの思ったこと、知っていることをここにコメントしてみましょう。
関連するQ&A
  • 和訳をおねがいします。 英語

1,future generations all over the world will enjoy apple pie as long as there are appes. 2,the twelvw most important gods of ancient greece, called the olympians, belonged to the same large, quarrelsome family. 3,i always took the world "stress" in a negative way :something to be avoided as much as possible or removed as soon as possible. 4, this product will be in stock in about a week. please contact us immediately....

• 英語 和訳 英語

There will just be a line of pontoons stretching across the fjord over there to the right. It will look no worse than those buoys and channel markers over there. 上の2つの文を和訳してください。 宜しくお願いします。...

• いろいろ英文法 英語

I hope the rain holds on until the parade is over. のholds onが間違っているらしいのですが、どうしてですか。willが必要なのですか。 onがいらないのですか。 Look at that group of boys over there, what are they doing? のover thereのところが間違っているらしいのですが、どうしてでしょうか。 How I wish I had studied harder for my mid-term exams? のmy mid-term exams?は、?がいらないということでしょうか。 In the depth of the ocean lie adventure and wonder for most divers. のlieが違うらしいのですが、これまたどうしてでしょうか。...

• この文章の和訳を教えてください。 英語

We will add some comments on the choice of the initial conditions. It should be noticed that we need not survey every set of phase parameters, ε_i and δ_i, when the semi-major axis and the eccentricity of the particle orbit are once fixed. This is due to the fact that there are numberless same orbits with different sets of ε_i and δ_i. Therefore, noticing that δ_i has a 2π-modulous, we can represent, practically, all of the possible phase of the Keplerian orbits by ε_i=constant and -π≦δ≦π. Secondly, we will transform a_i and e_i to b_i~ and e_i~, respectively, according to                       a_i=1+b_i~h (2・9) and                       e_i=e_i~h. (2・10) Here h is the radius of the sphere within which the gravity of the planet overcomes the solar gravity, i.e., the radius of the Hill sphere, and is defined in the units adopted here as                 h=(μ/3)^(1/3)=2.15×10^(-3), (2・11) where the planetary mass M is chosen to be 5.977×10^25g, i.e., one-hundredth of the present terrestrial mass. As shown by Hayashi et al, there exists an approximate similarity law between solutions to the plane circular RTB problem as long as μ≦10^-4, which is well scaled by the above transformations and, hence, the results obtained for the special choice of μ (or M) can apply extensively to the problem with different value of μ. 長い文章ですが、ご教授いただけると助かります。...

• 英文を添削してください。 英語

以下の英文をどなたか添削していただけないでしょうか? Lots of people will come to the expo from all over the world. On the 22nd April, there is a big event named "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Day." There will be many events on the U.K. and Ireland everywhere in the expo on that day. Many guests from the U.K. are coming to the event. I am going to the expo on that day. I am looking forward to knowing who comes from the U.K. event という単語が重複してしまっているところが気になっています。ひとつめの event は "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Day" というイベントの事を言っています。もうひとつは「その日に予定されているたくさんの催し」 の事を There will be many events として表現しています。event 以外の単語を使ってこの2つを区別した方がいいんでしょうか? しかし別の単語が思い浮かびません…。 Many guests from the U.K. は英国からその日に会場に訪れる来賓客のことを言っているのですが、guset だけで来賓という意味になりますか? ※ expo = 愛知万博の事です。すでにこれより前の文で愛知万博については説明してありますので、この文中では説明は不要です。 長文で申し訳ありません、気付いた点だけでもかまいませんのでどなたか添削していただけるとありがたいです、お願いいたします m(_ _)m...

ページ先頭へ