• 締切済み

和訳をお願いします。

友人のメールの中に、次のような文がありました。 後半は、不動産屋に家の評価をしてもらっている(?)、かなと思うのですが(違っていたら訂正してください)、前半がわかりませんので、 お願いします。 とっくに done all the house out は、1)家中をリフォームした、2)家財道具を(外に)出した 3)自分が外に出て(いますんでいない環境で)  の3つくらいを想像していますが、、、。 こんないい加減でなく、本当の意味と、文法も教えていただけたらと願っております。 I have done all the house out and have got the estate agents to value the property.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

• nellesik
  • ベストアンサー率50% (1/2)
回答No.1

学生です。 "I have done all the house out" で「家中をばっちり片づけて掃除した」ということです。 文法的なこともということですので、以下に私流ですがご説明します。 "done"は「have + 動詞の過去分詞形 で現在完了形を作る」という作業の結果出てきた単語です。 辞書でご確認の場合は原形に戻して "do out" でお調べください。 "do" は日本語で言えば「する」ですが、それを「整える」という意味合いでも使います。 日本語でも、例えば皿洗いを「皿をやっつける」髪のセットを「髪をやる」とも言うことがありますね。 英語でも "do the dishes" "do my hair" が使えます。 そして "out" は「全部」というニュアンスをも持つ単語です。「使いきる」という意味の "run out of~" という熟語はお聞きになったことがあるかもしれません。 というわけで "do out" は「完全に整える、片づける」ということです。 ご質問文の状況から察するに、人が入っても恥ずかしくない状態にしたということですね。 長文回答失礼しました。お役に立てましたら幸いです。 

jankone
質問者

お礼

学生さんですか? なるほど、完璧に片付けるという意味なのですね。 英文科ですか? 英語はこのように、do,get,take 等の簡単そうな動詞 は副詞と一緒になると、意味が多様になり、、、、どの意味が 的確なのかなかなかわかりにくいのでその辺の知識が弱い自分としては大変です。 でも、お蔭様で今回はよくわかりました。有難う御座いました。

関連するQ&A

• アメリカ人が言いそうな和訳をお願いします。

アメリカ人が言いそうな、翻訳をお願いします。 (1)We can get it... We got 10 minuites! (2)We have catgerized all Jackets and work out pants.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The sun fell in your twelfth celestial house at birth, this is also the house of the hidden. It means that your soul mate will be a man of obscurity, or if he has power it will be behind the scenes. Not an open status. He may have hidden ambitions and aims in life to do with his Career. He will rise out of difficulty and obscurity. To become someone more important The love will be one that helps you overcome personal obstacles, inhibitions, or things that have got in the way of finding love before. It’s a love that l is like a light on a dark lonely road,, compelling like a distant flame that never goes out, it can seem to help you find the way ahead in your life, or help you carry on. It will make all the things you have struggled against in the past worthwhile.

• 長文和訳お願いします!

長文和訳お願いします! 読みにくかったらすみません My dear 〇〇 I'm slowly getting over my jet lag and getting used to my normal life again. Life in Japan was so easy for my ... everyday eating out in a restaurant, hotel room got cleaned every day ... In Belgium I need to do all that myself ... it is a bit of work ... but part of me is happy to be back in my own house ... and not havening to live out of my suitcase. But at the same time I'm very sad that I have left Japan and that I'm now so far away from you.

• 英語 和訳をお願いします

Im originally from the USA but have lived all around the world. I can speak several languages including English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese and Hindi. I have been living in Tokyo this time for about a month and am ready to get out of the house a bit. I started a company here that deals with e-commerce in the automotive industry. Let's get together and do something that we both enjoy.

• 耐震工事

外から金具を付けるレベルではなく、壁を壊して中に筋交いをつけたり、床をめくって耐震補強したりの本格的なリフォームをする際、住んでいられなくなりますが、その際家財道具すべてを持ち出すものですか?近所のマンスリーマンションに住んだらいいなと思うんですが、電化製品が完備してたら、家の物は置いておきたいところですが。

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Somebody who wanted to sell you gold coins as an investment could make the same kind of argument about the futility of putting your retirement funds into the stock market. If he picked the start date and the end date carefully enough, the gold salesman could make it look like the stock market did not go up for a decade or longer. But that does not really tell you what your retirement money is going to do in the market over 30 or 40 years. It does not even tell you how you would have done over the cherry-picked decade, which would have depended on exactly when you got in and out of the market.

• どう訳したら良いですか。教えてください。

These arguments will all be done away with, and all the players with will have far more fun out of the game, if they know the rule on the disputed point and allow that to settle it.

• 和訳お願いします!

Another record that has been in my box for a couple years... 数年間、ボクのレコードボックスにいたもうひとつのレコードだよ… Charlie May's original mixes had two distinct directions. Charlie Mayのオリジナルミックスは、2つのはっきりした方向を持っていた。 One had a summery house vibe - which I absolutely loved - ひとつは、夏らしいハウスバイブレーションをもっていたこと。 そしてもうひとつは、ボク自身が最高に気に入ってたんだ。 and my original idea was to turn that up and make it a much bigger track. そしてボクのアイディアは、この曲を膨らませて、 はるかに大きいトラックにすることだった。 But when we started playing around with all original parts we got such amazing sounds and textures from Charlie's ambient mix that the remix went off in a much more spaced out and melancholic direction. でも、ボクらがすべてのオリジナルのパートと共に取り掛かろうとしてたとき、 Charlieのアンビエントミックスに、驚くような音響と手触りを受けたんだ。(???) はるかに広がりがあって、ふさぎ込んだ世界に去って行くような、リミックスにね。(???) I'd still like to do another version of his house mix. ボクは、彼のハウス・ミックスの別のバージョンがいまでも好きなんだ

• 和訳お願いします!!

授業中の居眠りについてです。 ・ I did sleep in class all the time. But mondays were just hard on me. Just couldnt get started. Lol 一人暮らしについてです。 ・Here in the usa we stay with out familys till we are 18 but because how the world is more people are living with familys again. I was living alone since i was 17 but my family was havig a hard time so we got back together its a pain but i do love my bro and mom. Dont have a father never knew him and dont really want to. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の歌詞の和訳をしてほしいです。

WestLife 「Have You Ever Been In Love」の英語の歌詞の和訳、できる方よろしくお願いします。 In the morning light Half awake and half asleep Have you ever laid there thinking Was it all a dream? But you reach out and she's there Every moment, everywhere Have you ever been in love? Have you ever felt How far a heart can fall Have you ever stayed up waiting For a telephone call Just to hear her say hello Cause you miss each other so Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What it's all about And when she's far Have you ever felt the need to stray And tried and then discovered It just doesn't pay Cause with her, you can be true And with her, you can be you Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her Cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What its all about And when the night comes down Can you call your house a home Do you dream you're still together And wake up alone Have you ever been in love The way that I'm in love Have you ever been in love? Have you ever been in love?