• ベストアンサー

イーベイ出品者からのメール

宜しくお願いします。 gone february the 3 with insurance by boat,take about from canada 5 to 7 weeks,for now it to soon,thanks robert とメールが来ています。 5週から7週間かかるからもう少し待てと言っているのですか? 宜しくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nick9090
  • ベストアンサー率26% (102/378)
回答No.1

「2月3日に保険付きで船便で発送した。カナダから(日本まで?)5~7週間かかるよ」って言ってるのでは。

haru_riri
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• Hello friend,

Hello friend, Thanks for your mail,am glad to read from you soon,I will like you to know that i have forward your bank information to my bank for immediate payment to be done...As soon as the payment is made my bank will contact you by sending you my payment approval confirmation letter. I want you to resend me the picture of the Item again. looking forward to read from you soon...Thanks 翻訳してください。

• 登録は済んだのに、イーベイで出品できません。

先日イーベイに登録して、何点か落札してペイパルでの引き落としも無事すみました。 今度は出品をしてみようとセラー登録をし、イーベイとペイパルのリンクも済ませました。 (日本語ガイドに従ってしたので多分、出来ていると思います。「アカウントの登録はほとんど完了しました」というページが出てきますので) が、いざ出品しようと「Start selling」をクリックすると以下のページになって次に勧めません。 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Attention Seller Please read. Your response is required. As a precaution, we have limited the activity on your eBay account until we receive additional verification information from you. We sometimes need to do this to make sure that eBay remains a place where members can buy and sell with confidence. To have this restriction lifted, you need to become PayPal Verified* and then link your verified PayPal account to your eBay account. Once you've completed this process, you'll be able to sell on any eBay site worldwide. If you're already PayPal Verified, you just need to link your verified PayPal account to your eBay account. For instructions, please click the link below for the eBay site you're registered on. Australia | Austria| Belgium| Belgium French| Canada| Canada French | France | Germany| Hong Kong| India | Ireland| Italy| Malaysia | Netherlands| New Zealand | Philippines| Poland| Singapore | Spain | Switzerland | Taiwan | United Kingdom| United States| Other *If you're registered on Germany, Austria, or Switzerland, you can complete verification through PostIdent or ID Verify instead of PayPal. Please click the link for the site you registered on for instructions. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ イーベイとペイパルのリンクを済ませるようにとの意味みたいですが、私の登録の仕方が間違っているのでしょうか? カナダのイーベイでも試してみたのですが、やはり同じ結果になります。一応、イーベイのほうには報告したのですが、一日経っての返事はありません。どなたか分かる方がいましたらアドバイスをお願いいたします。

• 翻訳

カナダから質問が来ているのですが、どなたか翻訳してもらえませんでしょうか? Hello. I am Mr Bently Lihra from Canada i saw your item paste on auction site i will like to buy it for my son as a birthday gift so i will like to offer you $2,000:00dollar for the item and the shipment cost via EMS SPEED POST and i will like you to reply me back to (bentlylihra@hotmail.com)so i will like to hear from you soon about your full bank information for the payment of money BANK NAME AND ADDRESS ACCOUNT NAME & ACCOUNT NUMBER & Email Address Thanks.

• 以下の英文についてお聞きします。 16

1[She has decided to take soeme time off following a serious illness] 2[We need to find someone to take over for her for about four weeks.] 3[I'd like you to suggrst some names tha I can take back to the board for consideration.] 1のfollowingが修飾しているのはどこになるのでしょうか? 2の for about four weeksが修飾しているのはどこになるのでしょうか? 3のfor boardが修飾しているのはどこになるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳なのですが

Hello, How are you doing i checked with EMS SERVICE right now about the item it was returned to you. It's because the Lithium Battery? Because i have already told you to make the shipment by Sea Postal Service. Go and make the shipment by Sea not by Air because EMS can't ship the Item. Am waiting to hear from you back. Thanks 商品発送後にこのようなメールが送られてきました。内容わかりますでしょうか?? どなたかわかる方教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• "close from here" ?

"close from here" は 例えば 「どこでも良いから近い○○に連れて行って」 だと、 Take me to any ○○ close by here. かな ? と思いますが、 Take me to any ○○ close from here. はノンネイティブが良く間違える言い方でしょうか ?

• 英文法について。

by carの位置について。 この間、とある試験でこのような問題が出たのですが... (1) It takes 2 hours by car from my home to the office (2) It takes 2 hours from my home to the office by car (2)のように書いてしまったのですが、やはり(1)が正しかったでしょうか?並び替え問題でした。

• この英文は合っていますか?

僕は3年間写真部に所属していました。 最初は美しい写真を撮るのに苦労しました。でもその努力のおかげで賞を取ることができました。 僕はこれからも美しい写真を撮りたいです。 ↓    翻訳後      ↓ I belonged to the photo department for three years. At first it was hard to take a beautiful picture. But thanks to that effort I got a prize. I want to take a beautiful picture from now on. 英文があっているか教えてください。お願いします。

• イギリス人のメールの意味を教えてください

It must be a worry for you about the accident that your son was in. I would like to say something to comfort you about it but all I can think is that time is a good healer and that a few weeks from now things wont look so bad. あなたの息子がその事故にあったのは、心配なことでしょう。 何か慰めの言葉を言いたいのですが、数週間か経っているので、時間が解決してくれると思います。   wont look so bad がよくわかりません。 状況は、そんなに悪くないように見える という感じでしょうか? この主語は、メールを書いている人ですか? よろしくお願いします

• 友人からの英文を翻訳してください

ドイツ人の異性の友人から一ヵ月ぶりくらいにメールがきました。 私の英語力では満足に理解することができないのでどなたか助けていただけないかと思います。 よろしくお願いします。 以下内容。 How are you? The news about Japan always make me worry about you... I thought about you very often! But a friend shocked me a few weeks ago and I needed to take a break and stayed at my parents house in the country for some time. I know him for 9 years and now I found out everything he told me was a lie. Thats so disappointing. Soon Ill go back to Mannheim. My friends there are already waiting for me. So of course I had to write you again! I would to love to hear from you!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 中古物件!神奈川県鶴見区の南武線矢向駅徒歩13分にある一戸建て物件が3888万円で販売されています。
  • 築年月は1988年4月で、土地面積は76.59㎡、建物面積は83.7㎡です。
  • 内外リフォーム済みで、水回り設備やキッチン、浴室、トイレなどが交換されています。また、フローリングも張り替えられています。家族4人で住むのにちょうど良い広さです。
回答を見る