• ベストアンサー

英語の訳と文法

Use the plural when you want to talk about the possibility of something happening. 訳をお願いします。 また、happeningはsomethingを修飾しているでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

> 訳をお願いします。 何かおきる可能性のあることについて話そうと思う時は複数形を使ってください。 > happeningはsomethingを修飾しているでしょうか? イエス、です。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

何かがおきる可能性について話そうと思う時は複数形を使ってください。 ↑ すみません、このほうが正確かも知れません。

関連するQ&A

• 文法解釈・構造

I have something I want to talk to you about in private. このぶんで、 about は必須ですか?

• 文法解釈・構造

I have something I want to talk to you about in private. この文の about は必須ですか?

• 英語の内容読解

You can use either chance or opportunity for a bad thing. この文章は、正解でしょうか?不正解でしょうか? ちなみに、本文は、 I'd like to talk about opportunity and chance. Let me begin by saying this-all opportunities are chances but not all chances are opportunities. What does that mean? Keep reading. Since they're similar words, they share the same meaning: "a favorable set of circumstances, a suitable time." In a sentence like "She has many chances(opportunities) in her work to travel abroad," either one is fine. I think that opportunity is a more formal word than chance. If you're writing a business letter, opportunity would be a better choice. When you're talking with friends, either one is okey.Here's another example: Every time you come to class, you have the opportunity of(chance of) learning something new. Many Japanese people tend to think of chance as being only a good thing, maybe because of the way it is used in Japanese. In fact, it's just the opposite. With chance, there's also the idea of something "unknown, unpredictable, a risk." Take a look at these sentences: You shouldn't play golf during a thunderstorm; there's a chance of getting hit by lightning. You should never drink and drive; you don't want to take the chance of hurting yourself or someone else. They're really different from the way chance is used in Japanese, aren't thay? This is why I said that all opportunities are chances but not all chances are opportunities. Opportunitise are always good things; chances may or may not be. Often you'll see chance used as a plural, chances.Use the plural when you want to talk about the possibility of something happening.The chances of winning the lottery are very slim; in fact, your chances of being hit by lightning are much higher. We have an old saying in English, "When opportunity knocks, answer the door." If you're given an opportunity, grab it. You may not get the chance again. です。 自分は正解だと思うんですが。

• 英語の文法について

英会話の本に載っていた文です。 Do you want to me to ask him something for you?「彼のことで何か頼みがあるの?」 自分なりに分かったことは、A want B(人) to do「AはBに~してもらいたい」だけです。 特に「ask him something for you」の文法がどのような仕組みになっているのでしょうか? この文の仕組みを詳しく教えていただけるとうれしいです。 ご教授お願いいたします。

• 英語での失礼のない、丁寧な断り方、

英語での失礼のない、丁寧な断り方、 いつも回答してくださり、ありがとうございます。"hey ,can I talk to you?" とか聞かれたり、または、カウンセリングなどで 「話したくないです」をもっと丁寧な英語表現で言うにはどのような言い方がありますか? 例えば断るとき。 「ごめんなさい。家族のことは誰にも話したくないのです。家族のことは思い出したくない。」  友達や、あるいは目上に人に、「ごめん(なさい)、今は疲れていてはなしたくないの(ですが。。。)など。 できるだけ失礼にならないように、英語でいうにはどのような言い方がありますか? たくさん教えていただけるとうれしいです。 how to decline politely. Thank you very much for answering my questions at all times ! if you are asked ," can i talk to you ?" what would you say when you don't want to answer the question ? For examle ,imagine when you don't want to answer about your family or when you receive counseling treatment. What kind of way of saying are there not to be polite ? How do you react to those questions so that they won't bother them ?

• 簡単な英語ですが、翻訳をお願いします。

友人が外国人の友人から送られてきたメールらしいです。 私は英語が苦手でして・・・ わかりやすい翻訳をお願いします。 I had a feeling there was something you were not telling me i like you and want to be your boyfriend. i hope you are done with your boyfriend. i wish you would have told me. we can talk more about it when i see you. 翻訳サイトでは、直訳の文章でしか出てきませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

• 自然な訳を教えてください(高校1年の英語)

ユニコーンのLESSON8の1からです。 良い演説者になるための秘密は、公の演説を他のすべての会話と変わらないものだと考えることである。これは、私の考えを他人と共有するひとつの手段である。ある意味では、これは社会的な会話より簡単だ。 『分からない部分』。良い演説者になるための一つ目の鍵は… と続きます(続くはずです) わからない部分は Because you can control what to talk about something to say. です。 この部分の自然な訳をお願いします。

• 分からない文法があります

英語の勉強してるんですけど、 教えてほしい事があります Tell me when you will return のwhen you will returnの働きを述べよ と言う問題なんですけど、 whenは関係代名詞で 修飾とは動詞や名詞を説明している文と言う意味を知りましたので meを修飾しているでいいのでしょうか? また 全文の意味は 「あなたがいつ帰るか、私に言ってください」でいいのでしょうか?

• termの意味文の訳です。

term の英英辞書の意味文がよくわかりません。 [PHRASE] If you talk about something in terms of something or in particular terms, you are specifying which aspect of it you are discussing or from what point of view you are considering it. 『もし、何かについて” in terms of something”とか”in particular terms”等と話すなら、論じていてることの観点とか、考えていることはどの観点から来ているのかを特定していることになる』と感覚的に理解するのですが‥‥。文の構造がわからないので適当です。 which aspect of it you are discussing →あなたが論じている その、どの局面であるか from what point of view you are considering it →あなたがそれを論じているのはどの観点からか これら、which とwhatには 先行詞がありませんが、関係代名詞でしょうか?? どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください

I 'm going to talk about my dream for the future. I want to be a scientist. A scientist studies things happening in tature. I want to be like Rachel Carson. Her book,Silent Spring,changed our view of nature. I think it's very meaningful to discover something new and tell people about it. お願いします(´>ω<`)