• ベストアンサー

するまでに**つきたってしまった。

yoshi618の回答

• yoshi618
  • ベストアンサー率36% (8/22)
回答No.2

I regret that it took such a long time (longer than originally anticipated) before I could tell you the result なんていかがでしょう? I regret のかわりにI would like to appologizeってやってもいいですけど、多分丁寧すぎるかも。。。。 でわ

関連するQ&A

• 英語で

I am happy to tell you that you have passed all the test. この文章でhaveはどのような役割(文法的な)をしているのですか? 教えてください

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し落札されました。 入金前に落札者より、下記メールが届きました。 随分と謝っておりますが、要はキャンセルと言う事でしょうか? お手数ですが、翻訳をよろしくお願いいたします。 can you cancell this order i am having a problem . with pay pall sorry for any problem i am not happy to tell you . this . i wish i can purchase this but at this time i cant .. i am so sorry this i feel so bad to do this sorry sorry sorry . thank you for your understanding again i am so sorry

• 迷惑

お手数をおかけしてもうしわけございません 英語でi am extremely sorry for the trouble. i am extremely sorry for having troubled you. i am extremely sorry for having added the trouble to you. こんな感じに思いついたんですがあってますでしょうか?? すいませんが教えて下さい

• お願いします。病気の事。。。

主人の母のメールですが病気のことなのでなるべく正確に知りたいのですが所々よく分りません。どなたか訳して下さい。”The doctor’s analysis was that I should have another angioplasty and a stent.. But I am going to try to do something called chelation therapy this next 3 months.. I have a doctor friend who said it was worth a try.. I am scared when I think about another heart procedure.. Bad memories of the last time..(略) You say you can tell a man’s heart by how he treats his mother??”

• WHITE SEA OF って?

英語教室で出された課題のなかの表現がどうしてもわかりません。『僕は君と一緒になって最高についている」という内容はわかりましたが、WHITE SEA OFがわかりません。SEA OFは辞書にありましたが。どなたかご存知のかたはいらっしゃいませんか?念のため全文を載せます           I don’t get many things right the first time In fact, I am told that a lot Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls Brought me here And where was I before the day That I first saw your lovely face? Now I see it everyday And I know That I am I am I am The luckiest What if I’d been born fifty years before you In a house on a street where you lived? Maybe I’d be outside as you passed on your bike Would I know? And in a white sea of eyes I see one pair that I recognize And I know That I am I am I am The luckiest I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you Next door there’s an old man who lived to his nineties And one day passed away in his sleep And his wife; she stayed for a couple of days And passed away I’m sorry, I know that’s a strange way to tell you that I know we belong That I know That I am I am I am The luckiest

• sorryの使い方について

sorryの使い方について こちらが相手に謝るようなことをした時に I am sorry. You are sorry. 2種類の表現を見かけますが、違いはなんでしょうか? I am sorry. = 私は済まないと思っている = ごめんなさい You are sorry. = あなたを気の毒に思っています = 間接的に謝っている? ということでしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• 英文法を何問か。

1. Haven't you never seen a giraffe? はnever をeverにするとよいのでしょうが、 Haven't をHaveにしたらどうして変なのでしょうか。 2. I enjoy listening to the music while taking the train to work.はmusicの前のtheはとるべきなのでしょうか。 3. Who of you wants to stay behind to look after the children? WhoをWhichにするべきなのでしょうか。 4. Bring in the bag of groceries and put it on the kitchen table. Bring inのinは何でしょうか? 5. Time passed so slowly. passed をflewにしてはだめなのでしょうか。光陰矢のごとしってこんな感じではなかったでしょうか。 6. Do you sometimes skip breakfast?と聞かれて、 Hardly ever. の方が答えとしていい気がしますが、Not sometimes.ではおかしいでしょうか。 7. Why didn't you tell me? A I was embarrassed. B I am sorry not to. BではなくAが受け答えとして正しいのはどうしてでしょうか。Bは現在形だからおかしいのですか。toの後に何か必要なのですか。 8. I must go. A You may stay. B Do you have to? Bのほうがいいらしいのですが、Aはどんな風におかしいのでしょうか。

• こちらの英文の意味は

アメリカの方とのメールのやり取りでの1文です。これはどのようなニュアンスなんでしょうか? 私が彼に対して、「あなたは女性に人気があるでしょ?」と聞いた時の彼の答えです。 "I can assure you I am not very popular with women.I have had quite a few serious relationships in the past but it has been a very long time since I have had a connection with someone." よろしくお願いいたします。

• よろしくお願いします

I am 32 and have been married to my husband, the love of my life and best friend, for the past five years. A little over a year ago I was diagnosed with a terminal illness, and currently only have about six-to-eight months left. This has been very hard, but I am starting to come to terms with the reality of the situation. My husband has been amazingly supportive of me during this time. We have no kids, and as my health has declined, he has sat with me through endless doctor appointments, hospital stays, and sleepless nights. On bad days he even has to help me bathe, and I know this has taken a toll on him. A few weeks ago while using his iPad to watch a movie, an email came in and I discovered he has been having a affair (emotional and sexual) with a co-worker for a few months now. For several days I cried, heartbroken at the betrayal, but now I feel like my husband deserves to have someone help him and support HIM through this emotional time. I have not confronted him about the affair, and were it not for the email and my subsequent snooping, I never would have known as I have not felt him pulling away from me. Do I confront my husband and tell him I understand? That although I am hurt, I forgive him and I don’t want him to feel guilty? That although I am hurtのThatはどのような役割でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• アドレスの変更を知らせたい・・・でも間違いだらけですよね

ものすごく久しぶりに(半年以上)外国の友人に 英語でメールを出したいと思い、PCにむかいましたが、 頭の中に英語がすっかりなくなっていました(涙) どなたか間違いを教えてください。 友人とは以前タイに赴任していた当時、出会った もう10年来の友達です。 これを機にちゃんと勉強します・・・ HELLO. I’m so sorry I couldn’t send you email for a long time as my PC has broken so many times. My boy Uta will become 2 years old soon and he is a naughty boy now and also funny, you know. I will tell you that my email address has changed. Please change your address book. Thank you. Please send me email your recent situation if you like. Bye.