• ベストアンサー

英文法の問題

この問題がよくわかりません、おねがいします。 Social science,( )in 1998,is no longer taught at this college. a)studying the subject b)having studied c)a subject I studied d)I have studied

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数7

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tjhiroko
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2281/4352)
回答No.2

c) が正解だと思います。 social science と a subject は同格で、「社会科学、(それは)私が1998年に勉強した科目であるのだが」と言い換えている形ですね。 study するのはI ですから、a, b は文法的に成り立たないと思います。

ricefield-
質問者

お礼

実は正解はCであってます。同格になってたわけですか。やっと謎が解けました。回答してくださってありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (3)

noname#246704
noname#246704
回答No.4

c)に一票です。 b)の場合、having been studied なら大丈夫かもしれませんが。

ricefield-
質問者

お礼

協力してくださってありがとうございました。

回答No.3

私もtjhirokoさんと同意見です。

ricefield-
質問者

お礼

協力してくださってありがとうございました。

• Willyt
  • ベストアンサー率25% (2858/11131)
回答No.1

bが正解でしょう。1998年に行われていた社会学の講義はいまではもう行われていないという意味になります。dでも良さそうですが、1998年という過去の時点が示されているので現在完了は使えません。a、cは論外です。

ricefield-
質問者

お礼

協力してくださってありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 文法問題

大学受験英語の問題で、次のようなものがありました。 Social science, ___ in 1998, is no longer taught at this college. 1 studying the subject   2 having studied  3 the subject I studied  4 I have studied 答えは1のようですが、どうしてなのか分かりません。何故答えが1なのか、何故3ではダメなのか、文法的に詳しく教えていただけると嬉しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 名詞・代名詞

Social science,( )in 1998,is no longer taught at this college.                      (センター2002年より) という問題で( )はthe subject I studiedなのですが、これはカンマの後に関係代名詞の非制限用法でwhichが省略されたものですか?

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)You seem to know anything on science. You ( )have studied physics. (1)cannot (2)may (3)must (4)should (2)Don't forget( )us when you cone to London next time. (1)visit (2)to visit (3)to visiting (4)having visited 並びかえを教えて下さい! (1)彼らは彼女に会ったと言ったが、それは嘘だとわかった。 They said they had met her,( )( )( )( )( ). [be,which,a lie,to,proved] (2)その事故が起こったのは去年です。 ( )( )( )( )( )happened. [was,it,last year,that,the accident] (3)生まれてこのかた、今日ほど忙しいことはない。 At no time in my life ( )I ( )( )( )( )today. [been,busier,have,I am,than] 並びかえを教えて下さい!※余分な語が一つ含まれている (1)私はデパートでタカハシさんに会った。彼とは久しぶりだった。 I met Mr.Takahashi at the department store,( )( )( )( )( )a long time. [for,hadn't,I,seen,which,whom]

• 英語

1I hate the ( ) she always criticizes me. アhow イway ウmethod エstyle 2I went to Hawaii last week. That is ( ) I got suntanned. アwhy イwhat ウwhich エthat 3“Are you going somewhere during thad vacation?” “Yes, I've found a nice beach ( ) I can enjoy swimming even in February.” アhow イwhen ウwhere エwhich 4The boy ( ) used to work for our company. アyou were talking to イyou were talking ウwho you were talking エwhom you were talking 5The lady ( ) this letter of yours is addressed died last week. アwhom イto whom ウwhich エto which 6This is the new car made in America this year ( ) I spoke. アof that イof which ウthat エwhich 7The town ( ) is in Shimane Prefecture. アwhich Mori Ogai was born イin where Mori Ogai was born ウin which Mori Ogai was born エMori Ogai was born 8Social science, ( ) in 1998, is no longer taught at this college. アstudying the subject イhaving studied ウthe subject I studied エI have studied 9What everyone hates most about driving in a big city is the time ( ) to find a parking space. アit makes イthat makes ウit takes エthat takes

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)It was a great party last night. You( )have come. (1)should (2)may (3)may not (4)cannot (2)He has not cone here yet. I am afraid he ( )have taken the wrong train. (1)has to (2)may (3)may not (3)cannot (3)Jiro ( )the movie;he knew nothing about the story. (1)must have seen (2)can't see (3)may have see (4)can't have seen (4)James has a toothache now.He ( )to the dentist yesterday. (1)should go (2)should have gone (3)would go (4)would have gone (5)You ( )yesterday if you had anything else to do. (1)needn't come (2)don't need come (3)needn't coming (4)needn't have come (6)( ) (1)I ought to have been drunk more coffee. I feel sleepy. (2)I ought to have drunk more coffee. I feel sleepy. (3)I ought to not have drunk more coffee. I feel sleepy. (7)( ) (1)I'm not good at English. I should study it harder when I was young. (2)I'm not good at English. I ought to have studied it harder when I was young. (3)I'm not good at English. I need have studied it harder when I was young.

• 英文法の問題です!

2問お願いいたします。 解答と理由を教えていただければ嬉しく思います。大学二次試験の問題です。 1、I'm awfully solly, but I had no choice. I simply (  )what I did. (1)had to do (2)must have done (3)must do (4)ought to have done 2、You are too kind! You (  )me a present. (1)didn't have to buy (2)hadn't to buy (3)must not buy (4)mustn't have bought

• 英文法の問題です

以下の英文の空所に入れるものが合っているか教えてください。 (1)The last question is the (most) difficult (of ) the five. () ・・・better ,best ,more ,most () ・・・by,in,of,than (2)“ (Can) I take this chair to the next room? ” “Yes,of course.” () ・・・Will,Have,Can,Would (3)You (don’t have to ) have a driver’s license to ride a bicycle. () ・・・have to, don’t have to,must ,must not

• 英文法・語法問題

http://okwave.jp/qa/q7760170.html 上記の質問に回答したのですが、私自身、特に、最初の3つの問題がよくわかりませんでした。文法にお詳しい方の、ご回答を期待します。また、上記質問での、私の、他の回答に関してもご意見をいただけましたら幸いです。 ・( )に入れて文法的に正しいもの 1. It was only the week before that the president of the organization had ( ). ア. fired her assistant イ. her assistant fired ウ. her assistant have fired エ. to fire her assistant オ. to have her assistant fired 2. The doctor suspected that what she had was no ( ). ア. common cold イ. doubt a common cold ウ. longer common cold エ. longer than a common cold オ. more than a common cold 3. Although the new student may seem to be ( ) diligent, the teachers are certain that he will go far. ア. anything but イ. far from ウ. in no way エ. not at all オsuch as

• 文法問題です

When / don't /not / passes / a day / I / regret / not having studied music in my youth. 並び替えの問題です。 訳としては「不合格になった時、青春時代に音楽の勉強をしなかったことを後悔した」のような感じだと思うのですが、前半部分がよくわかりません。 急いでいますので、英語の得意な方、よろしくお願いします。

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)( )his term paper in haste,Mike made a lot of mistakes. (1)Do (2)Done (3)Having done (4)Does (2)My mother ( )shck, I cooked dinner. (1)be (2)being (3)been (4)to be (3)My sister worked hard,( )into the university at last. (1)get (2)gets (3)getting (4)gotten (4)( )at the sight,I could not move. (1)Shock (2)Shocked (3)shocking (4)To shock (5)( ) (1)To talk of sports,I like tennis best. (2)Talked of sports,I like tennis best. (3)Talking of sports ,I like tennis best. (6)( ) (1)Strictly speaking,he is not a novelist. (2)To be strict speaking,he is not a novelist. (3)Speak strict,he is not a novelist. (7)( ) (1)There was no bus,I had to walk there. (2)There being no bus,I had to walk there. (3)Being no bus, I had to walk there. (8)If you had helped me,I ( )my work. (1)cannot finish (2)could not have finished (3)could not be finished (4)can have finished (9)If I ( )Keiko's address,I would write to her. (1)know (2)am knowing (3)would know (4)knew