• ベストアンサー

英作文の問題です

英作文のご指導をお願いします。 2.3.はほとんどわかりません。。。 1.僕たちは子供の頃よくここで野球をやったものだ。 ※~したものだ=would、子供の頃=in one's childhoodを使う 自分なりの回答は →We would well play baseball in childhood here.  2.この本を読み始めたら、おもしろくて、夜通し読み続けることになるだろう。 ※~することになる=end up...ing、夜通し=throught the night 3.あの父親と息子は、性格から言っても才能から言っても、同じタイプの人間だ。 ※同じタイプの=of the same type、・・・においてもは in を使う よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

1.We would often play baseball here in our childhood. #1さんのご回答に"often"を付け加えただけです^^; 2.Once I begin to read this book, I will end up reading through the night because of its fun. 別解です。 一応ツッコミも入れておきます。"through the night"が正しいです。 3.That father and his son should be of the same type of persons both in character and ability. 無理やり別解です^^;

beauty88
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。 Q1.についてですが、別の参考書を見たところ「would」の後ろに「often」をつける例文がありました! 参考にさせていただきました。

その他の回答 (1)

• nekomac
  • ベストアンサー率43% (162/371)
回答No.1

1 would 自体に used to と同じ意味がありますので,well は必要無いのでは? 頻度を強調したいのであれば、often などが適当かと思います。 We would play baseball here in our childhood. 2 If I begin to read this book, I will end up reading throught the night because of so much fun. これは仮定法現在だと思います。 3 That father and his son should be a person of the same type both in the character and the ability. ご参考にしてください。

beauty88
質問者

お礼

ご回答いただきありがとうございました。 一部参考にさせていただきました。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

簡単な英作文ですが、これで合ってるのか分かりません。添削お願いします。 「子供の頃電車での旅行は心踊った。」 A trip gone by train let me get happy in my childhood. よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

野球は、アメリカの国民的スポーツのひとつである。多くのアメリカ人は、子供の頃、 近所の野原で野球をして大きくなる。泥まみれになり、隣の誰それは自分より上手になった とか、ならないとかいいながら、他人と共同生活を送っていくすべを身に着けていく。あるいは 他人に負かされるという屈辱感を受け入れる訓練を重ねていく。 Baseball is one of the national sports in Ameria. Many Americans play it in their childhood on near grass from their house and grow with it. By doing so, they can learn how to get along with other people in their life, being maddy, saying someone next to them became well or less than themselves in it. We can also say that they train themselves to acknowledge the regret to be beated by other pople. 大変わかりづらい文章になってしまいました。屈辱感 でかなり困りました。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします。 最近久しぶりに旅行して実感したのですが,田舎の夜空には星が驚くほどたくさん見えます。科学的に考えれば,汚染がなく空気がきれいだからでしょうが,風景はそれを見る者の心を映すとよく言われます。雑事に追われて忙しいだけの生活からしばしの逃避行を敢行したあの時の私は,もしかしたら,めずらしく無邪気な子供のように心が澄んでいたのかもしれません。 I realized when I was on a trip that there were surprisingly many stars in the night sky in rural area. From a scientific viewpoint, it is because the air is clean and not polluted. It is sometimes said that the sight one sees reflects what one has in mind. In those days, I momentarily escaped from the just busy days filled with various things around my living. Perhaps my heart was clear like innocent children then.  

• 英作文です。(大学受験生です。)

こんにちは。 よろしくお願いいたします。 サファリパークにいらっしゃるなら5番のバスです。30分ほどで着きます。 を英作文すると。。。 You should get No.5 bus if you'll go to the safari park. You'll be about thirty minutes. このテレビドラマを見れば江戸時代の庶民の暮らしぶりがよくわかります。 を英作文すると。。。 If you watched this TV drama, you would understand ordinary people's life in Edo period very well. となったんですが、文法ミス、他の言い回し、不自然な言い方がある、正解の例文など、何でもいいので教えてください。

• 英文法の質問です。

英文法の質問です。 質問1 the unemployment rate has risen three quarters in a row. この文のthree quartersは副詞(句)と考えてよいでしょうか。last nightとかone dayも副詞句として使われることが多いですが、これと同じタイプのものでしょうか。 質問2 a great many crops of much the same kindというフレーズのmuch the same kindの語順についてです。 the much same kindではないのでしょうか。a very interesting bookの例からわかるように、副詞のmuchの位置は形容詞のsameの前だと思いますが、本のミスということはないと思います。具体的な例文を上げながら、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文

()内の単語を利用して英作文の完成よろしくお願いいたします。 1.観客はひいきのサッカーチームが試合するのを見るとき、信じられないほど興奮します。 (incredibly/favorite) Spectators________when they___________________play. 2.昔は、それぞれのチームは地元の選手だけで構成されていました。 (made up/local) In the old days_____used to____________________________. 3.状況は変わり、今では才能ある選手がライバルのクラブに獲得されます。 (talented/bought) Things did___, and now_____________________________________clubs. 4.多くの公園にあなたがプレーできる専用の芝生のサッカー場があります。 (dedicated/football) Many_______________________________pitches you______. 5.イギリスには子供たちが技術を向上できるようなサッカー訓練校がたくさんあります。 (academies/improve/skills) Britain has a number __________where children____________. 6.もし大きな家に住んだら、たくさんの税金を払わなければならないでしょう。 (tax) If you___________, you would_____________. 7.トニーは地方の美しい庭がある大きな家を相続することを夢見ています。 (inheriting) Tony dreams_________________in the country with________. 8.もしその夢が実現するなら、その資産を維持するのにかなり払う必要があるでしょう。 (true/quite a bit/running) If that________,you would_____________________the property. 9.ナショナル・トラストはイギリスの海岸線、田舎、特別な建物を保存し守るために働きます。 (preserve/the coastline) The National Trust works______________,countryside and _____of Britain. 10.イングリッシュ・ヘリテッジはイギリス政府によって運営され、その国の120以上の歴史的な場所を所有し管理しています。 (is run/manages/over) English Heritage_____the British_______and owns and______________sites. 多いですが、わかるのだけでもよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

August 3rd,I went to Koushien stadium to cheer --- high school. Because, my senior who is senior of baseball club at elementary school participated in the game as a member of his high school. It took about two hours from Kyoto to Koshien Stadium by bus. The game would start at 13:30,but Seats in --- high school were already full of many people. There were filled by same color as the uniform of the baseball club. I had a lot of drink because it was very hot day. --- high school's Opponent is --- high school. It was a very good game though the game had been lose by one point difference. * Hereafter,I want him to play baseball more and more. 8月3日、私は甲子園球場に---高校を応援するためにいきました。 なぜなら、小学校のときの野球の先輩が--高校のメンバーとして試合に出場したからです。 京都から甲子園球場にはバスで約2時間掛かりました。 試合は13:30から始まる予定だったのですが、球場に入ったときには多くの人々で既にいっぱいでした。 ---高校側の客席はユニフォームと同じ色でいっぱいでした。 その日とても暑かったので、私はとても多くの飲み物を飲みました。 ---高校の対戦相手は---高校でした。 試合は一点差で負けてしまいましたが、とても良い試合でした。 (*)毎年夏の高校野球は見ているが、この試合は先輩が出場していたのでどの試合よりも見ていて興奮した。 先輩にはこれからも野球をがんばって欲しいです。 最後から二番目の文がうまく書けません。どういうふうに書けば良いかアドバイスぐださい。 それと、もっと簡単な表現ができるものがあれば教えてください。

• 高校英語の和訳

高校英語の和訳 Mary and Jane have been good friends and rivals since childhood.They went to the same high school. Mary always took first place in mathematics and science. Meanwhite, Jane got poor grades in those subjects. Instead,she got all A's in history and language. After high school, Mary attended medical school. Now she is a docter. In contrast,Jane got her law degree; she has just opened her office. In Japan everybody knows both baseball and football(known here as soccer). The modern version of baseball developed in North America in the nineteenth century. On the other hand, the modern version of football originated in public schools in England in the same century. Japan, Cuba, Korea, Taiwan, as well as USA are famous for baseball, However, football is very popular all over the world. 和訳お願いします><

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

昔は同じ町内に怖い人が何人かいて、子供が人として恥ずかしいことをすると、 いつも本気になって説教してくれたものである。そこには、子供を地域社会全体で 育てるのだという強い意識が存在していたのだと思う。そんな雰囲気のおかげで、 子供も自分は社会の一員であるという自覚をはぐくんでいくことができた。 There used to be some serious people in the same city as we lived. When children did something shameful as a peson, they used to preach the children seriously. Considering this, there must have been a strong belief that children should be brought up by everyone in the community. Thanks to the atmosphere, children were able to gradually understand that they themselves were one of the people in the society. 怖い 系が afraid と frightened しかでない残念な語彙力のため serious を使いました。 問題はないでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文練習・添削

英作文を練習しています。 TOEFLや英検準1級以上で通用するレベルまで作文力を磨きたいと思っています。 回答を添削できる方がいらっしゃいましたら、どんな小さなことでもかまいませんので、(スペルミスや、コンマや冠詞の使い方、表現がまずい、など)アドバイスをお願いします!! 加えて、英作文の練習について、なにかいい方法や情報をお持ちの方は、ぜひ教えてください!! よろしくお願いします!! **************************** 【問題】 近年、海外進出する(seeking their jobs outside Japan)日本人のスポーツ選手がますます増える傾向(stream)にあります。このことについて、あなたの意見を述べなさい。 【私の解答】 Some people say that the stream of Japanese professional sports players seeking their jobs outside Japan is not good but I do not think so. Here I have two poins to make. First, I think as some Japanese professional sports players find better job in foreign countries and flourish especially by earning a lots of money and rising in their honor , the other sports players would have more motivation. Moreover, that would lead to improve Japanese players skill and revel. Secondly, when Japanese player act vigorously, that bring among two countries good effects in the economy and make a big market. Such things would get up steam the economy and excite many people. Thus, I suppose that the acting overseas is great strem for many people who love sports and I agree with such stream.