• ベストアンサー

後置修飾?の問題で質問します。

以下の質問の(       )に入るののは There are more and more stores (      ) are open all day in Tokyo. (1)  that (2)  who (3)  where (4)  what (1) that が入るのでしょうか? 教えて下さい!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nekomac
  • ベストアンサー率43% (162/371)
回答No.1

that が正解です。 what はふつう、先行詞を含みます。ここでは既に、stores という先行詞がありますので、不適当です。 where や who は論外だということはお分かりだと思いますので説明は省きます。

sisterslim
質問者

お礼

nekomacさん 早速の回答、ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英語問題

1:Do customers () smoke in restaurants bother you? (1)who (2)when (3)to (4)like 2:There was something about his story () made me suspicious. (1)what (2)whatever (3)which (4)whichever 3:Ken didn't believe () Jane said. (1)however (2)some (3)that (4)what 4:You are the only man in the world () I can call my friend. (1)whose (2)which (3)that (4)what 5:Towns () attract tourists are usually croweded. (1)where (2)which (3)to which (4)in which 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語問題

1:Do customers () smoke in restaurants bother you? (1)who (2)when (3)to (4)like 2:There was something about his story () made me suspicious. (1)what (2)whatever (3)which (4)whichever 3:Ken didn't believe () Jane said. (1)however (2)some (3)that (4)everything 4:You are the only man in the world () I can call my friend. (1)whose (2)which (3)that (4)what 5:Towns () attract tourists are usually crowed. (1)where (2)which (3)to which (4)in which 解答と和訳をお願いします

• 英訳をお願い致します。

以下の文の英訳をお願いします。↓ •Some Westerners think it a little unusual and odd that many adult Japanese people read comics. Why do you think that's the case? •Again, many Westerners are surprised by the graphic nature of violence and sex in manga, which are easily available in all convenience stores. •Think of all the different kinds of programs there are on the box. •What distractions are there in your life which might stop you from making your best efforts. 以上です。お願い致します。

• 穴埋めの問題で

1.The firemen had trouble getting to the street ( ) the houses were on fire . (1)how (2)that (3)where (4)which とゆう問題で(   )にはいるのは3番なんですが その理由となんでほかのものが駄目なのかを教えてください。 2.There are few places downtown for parking , ( ) is really a problem . (1)what (2)where (3)which (4)who 答えは3番なんですが、これもその理由となんでほかのもの が駄目なのかをおしえてください。 二つも質問がありますがお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。

( )内の近い意味を持つ語を答えなさい。1.This part of the processing cannot be automated and needs to be done (by hand). (1)handly (2)manually (3)artificially (4)craftily 答え(2) ( )に入るもっとも適切なものを選びなさい。 2.I don't know that Tom had read War and Peace. ( ) surprised me most was the fact that he had read it in two days. (1)That (2)Who (3)Whoever (4)What 答え(4) 3.The man ( ) was my friend has betrayed me. (1)how I thought (2)what I thought (3)who I thought (4)whom I thought 答え(3) 4.Is this ( ) you said you bought in France? (1)as (2)that (3)what (4)which 答え(3) 5.Things are not ( ) they used to be. (1)while (2)what (3)when (4)that 5.This encyclopedia is very informative and, ( ) is more, inexpensive. (1)which (2)it (3)that (4)what 答え(4) 自分で解いてみたのですが、 訳ができずに困っています。 訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 穴埋め問題について

People carry passports to show (who) they are and (what) country they are from. なぜこれらの括弧にwhoやwhatが入るんでしょうか? 皆目検討もつきませんでした。。。

• 理科の問題 (英語)

理科の問題で、 Given that there are more low-mass stars than high-mass stars in the universe, do you think there are more white dwarfs or more black holes in the universe? Explain. という問題が出されました。 Critical tinking の問題なのですが、問題の意味と、なんと書けばいいのかが分からないので、教えてくださいm(__)m 宜しくお願いします!

• 次の英文の穴埋めをお願いします

I have working for several days to ( ) most recent economic date. 選択肢 limited/interpret/inform/indicate I beliveve that the stock market will continu to grow steadily. ( ) , any losses that occur will be minor and only temporary. 選択肢 In the past / By no means / Up to now/ Without a doubt That's ( ) you should not eat salad. 選択肢 what / where/why/how Boil water ( ) you drink or buy canned or bottle drinks. 選択肢 who/ whose/ what/which/ If you are not sure that food and water are safe in the area ( ) you are going to travel, remember the following precautions. 選択肢 which/where/whose/what

• よろしくお願いします

In today’s day and age, we celebrate the big things: graduations, new jobs, new additions to your family, weddings. Amidst the big accomplishments, there are also little things that you can take just as much, if not more pride in. https://gentwenty.com/stop-comparing-myself-to-others/ there are also little things that you can take just as much, if not more pride in.の和訳を教えてください。あと、if not more pride inの文法的解説もよろしくお願いします

• ブラウン首相の失言の新聞記事ですが、

ブラウン首相の失言の新聞記事ですが、 Widow Gillian Duffy hit the headlines after she accosted Mr Brown in Rochdale on Wednesday, and asked: "All these eastern European what are coming in, where are they flocking from?" whatはwhoにするべきと思うのですが、なぜwhatなのでしょうか? 何か意味があるのでしょうか? 出典: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/elections/news/article/brown-defends-bigoted-woman-jibe/N0102421272653044070A