• ベストアンサー

和訳を教えてください。

For all people in all times experience love, hatred, jealousy and greed. 上記の文章があるのですが、SVOCをどのように考えればよいかわからないです。 お分かりになる方ご教示お願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.3

辞書の分類によれば、この for は前置詞としての for ではなくて、接続詞としての for であるそうです。 前置詞であれば、質問者さまが No.1 の回答に対して書いておられるように、後ろの文と一体ということになり、切り離すことができません。 接続詞と見れば、and などのように、後ろの部分を独立させることもできます。 私はお示しの文を、接続詞の for と見る見方をしたことになります。 読むのは煩瑣かもしれませんが、手持ちの辞書の例文を紹介してみます。  We must start early; for we have a long way to go. [Longman]  早く出発しなきゃ。先は長いんだから。  Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name. (「新約聖書」マタイ伝)  人に惑わされないように気をつけなさい。(というのは)多くの者が私の名を名乗って表れるだろうから。 私も試訳してみました。  というのは、いつの時代の人であれ、愛や憎しみ、嫉妬や貪欲を経験するからである。 もちろん、この前の文章の流れによっては、違う解釈、異なる訳文になることもありえますが、私はとりあえずこのように解釈した、ということにすぎません。

pyon34
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。 接続詞の説を主節と考えればよいのですね。 なるほどです! 勉強になりました。

その他の回答 (2)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

私も No.1 の回答をされた方のように読みました。 この文の前に何かの文があるとすれば、この for はそれを受けて理由を示す働きをしている for だと思います。 その場合、all people が主語で、experience が動詞、love 以下が目的語ということになります。

pyon34
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます。 そうなんですね。では訳的には、 そのため常にすべての人が愛や憎しみ、嫉妬、強欲を経験する。 のようにForはそのためみたいに訳せばよいのでしょうかね?

• TYWalker
  • ベストアンサー率42% (281/661)
回答No.1

Forが余計なんじゃないですかね。 もしなければ普通にSVOですよね。

pyon34
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございます。 Forはついているのです。。。 その場合はいかがですか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下はインドの国防省についての文章ですが、よく意味が分かりません。よろしく Defence of lndia and, every part thereof, including preparation for defence and all such acts as may be conducive in times of war to its prosecution and after its termination to effective demobilization. なお主語、動詞の形ではありません。

• この文章を和訳してください

It is only in the present dimension of time-that which lies between past and future,between what has already happened what is yet to comethat freedom and the priority of the political for the human world fully emerge in Arendt's thought.For her the political is by no means the be-all and end-all of human experience. It is distinct from “what we can do and create in the singular: in isolation like the artist,in solitude like the philosopher,in the inherently worldless relationship between human beings as it exists in love and sometimes in friendship.

• 和訳お願いします

Not to hesitate to sacrifice anything for Allah and his orders to keep humanity, love, and peace in the society and in the world. 意味がよくわからない文章があったので、和訳お願いします。 お時間ある方、よろしくお願いします(*^^*)

• 和訳

和訳 Yanagita argued that people shared a unified experience, half conscious at times, parallel to and equally as important as the Japanese imperial line. 柳田〔国男〕は、人々は半ば無意識に、共同体意識を共有すると主張した。日本の皇室の継承に沿って・・・ and equally as important asの意味がよくわかりません。 ご教示ください。

• 和訳お願いします(>_<)

Conversation is an art and like all arts, it is improved by experience and practice. Experience is very important, for the greatest obstacle to good conversation is shyness.

• 英語の歌詞の和訳をしてほしいです。

WestLife 「Have You Ever Been In Love」の英語の歌詞の和訳、できる方よろしくお願いします。 In the morning light Half awake and half asleep Have you ever laid there thinking Was it all a dream? But you reach out and she's there Every moment, everywhere Have you ever been in love? Have you ever felt How far a heart can fall Have you ever stayed up waiting For a telephone call Just to hear her say hello Cause you miss each other so Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What it's all about And when she's far Have you ever felt the need to stray And tried and then discovered It just doesn't pay Cause with her, you can be true And with her, you can be you Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her Cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What its all about And when the night comes down Can you call your house a home Do you dream you're still together And wake up alone Have you ever been in love The way that I'm in love Have you ever been in love? Have you ever been in love?

• 洋楽歌詞の和訳お願いします

英語が苦手で日本語歌詞が知りたいです。英語の和訳をお願いします。 I've been looking at people And how they change with the times And lately all I've been seeing are people Throwing love away and losing their minds Or maybe it's me that's gone crazy `Cause I can't understand why All these people keep hurting each other When good love is so hard to come by So what's the glory in living Doesn't anybody erer stay together anymore And if love never lasts forever Tell me what's forever for I've been listening to people And they say love is the key It's not my way to let them lead me astray It's only that I want to believe But I see love-hungry people Trvind their best to survive

• 英文和訳お願いします!

In the age of abundance, the apparent availability of virtually all material necessities tended to lead people to expect speedy gratification of their desires and to have little sense of the length of time over which people in other times and places had had to wait in order to have some of their more basic material needs satisfied. お願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳をお願いします。

どうしても分からず教えて頂けたら助かります。 Who knows, it might even be our religion from which the world and all people learn good, and for that reason and that reason only do we have to suffer now. という文章なんですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳希望します

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか。 文節の後半部分になりますので、 内容が中途半端なところからスタートしているかと思います。 直訳では難解ですので、意訳していただけるとうれしいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 Such a thought can lead to wrong turnings in relationships, or to suffer harsh experience through dominating partners. Aries is ruled by Mars, the fire planet of war, and sometimes with this sign love is always a battlefield in different ways. The lessons You must learn is to look within yourself for strength. Only then will you find a strong partner. To look to your own ambitions, and then you’ll find an ambitious partner. To have courage and then you’ll find a brave partner. When you find the right soul mate all the battles you have faced in love and all the scars of love will end. Love will triumph over all. He will give total meaning to your life and will become the central flame in your heart for all eternity. But before you find the right love, it can be a thorny path.