• 締切済み

英文メールについて

海外の会社からプレゼンテーションファイルが送られてきたのですが、 内容について質問したいので、ビデオ会議開催の提案をしたいと思います。 日本文としては、”資料を送って下さり有難うございました。内容を確認しましたが、下記の通りいくつか質問がありますので、ビデオ会議開催を提案したいと思います。下記のうち都合の良いスケジュールをご連絡下さい。 (質問項目) (1)予算計画をオーバーしている理由 (2)これからの見通し計画について (ビデオ会議日程) オプション1:XXXXXX オプション2:XXXXXX 私なりに考えた英文は、下記の通りです。 Thank you very much for sending us the report. We reviewed it and have some questions as below, so we would like to hold a videoconference. Please let me know when is convenient for you. (Questions) (1)The reason for overbudget (2)Expense forecast (Schedule) Option1:XXXXX Option2:XXXXX 私の英語でも、伝わると思うのですが、もっとビジネス的な書き方ができればと思います。アドバイスお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• cowlon
  • ベストアンサー率57% (152/265)
回答No.1

すごく良い英文だと思います。 修正としては、少し明確にすることだけですね。 Thank you very much for sending us the report. We reviewed it and have some questions outlined below, so we would like to hold a videoconference to discuss this matter. Please let me know when a time that is convenient for you. (Questions) (1)The reason for exceeding the budget (2)Forecast for future expenses (Conference Schedule Options) Option1:XXXXX Option2:XXXXX I look forward to hearing from you. Overbudgetはちょっとだけキツイ言い方だと思ったので、修正しました。

関連するQ&A

• 【かなり急いでおります】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m 日本語: 昨晩、(弊社人材バンクの)スタッフと連絡がとれましたので彼らの面接可能日(あなたより提示頂いた日より選んだ)をあなた(派遣先会社)にお伝えします。 本日当日の連絡となり申し訳ございません。 念の為、下記日程で大丈夫でしょうか。また英語の履歴書は本日お持ちしても宜しいでしょうか) お忙しい中お時間作っていただきありがとうございます。 英語: We contacted candidates last night and tell you their availavility that you suggested. (1) :today 9/1(Fri) 19:00 (2) :today 9/1(Fri) 20:00 We are sorry to today's information for you , and we would like to confirm whether you agree with this schedule and regarding English resume, could we give you directly today. we appreciate that you adjust your busy schedule for interviews.

• Welcome Letterについて教えてください。

Welcome Letterについて教えてください。 ホテルで会議を開催するにあたり、参加者がチェックインした時に簡単なWelcome Letterと会議のスケジュールを渡す予定です。レターでは、下記の内容を述べたいと思います。 (1)歓迎の言葉(Welcome to Japan and XXXX Meeting) (2)会議のスケジュール表を添付するという事(Please kindly receive the schedule ) (3)締めの言葉(We look forward to seeing you等) ただ、上記の文だけだと、短すぎるので、もう少し気のきいた言葉を足して、ある程度の文章にしたいのですが、何かアドバイスをお願いします。

• メールの英訳をお願いします

ご注文について既にA工場に催促しました、出荷日が判明次第にご連絡します。 英訳は下記内容で宜しいでしょうか? 「We've pressed A Factory for your order, and we'll inform you for shipping schedule as soon as possible.」

• ビジネス英文メールについてお知恵をお貸しください

先方へ参考までに宿泊先の情報をメールでお知らせした結果、 以下の返答がありました。 >I want to thank you in advance for your help in finding >accommodation for me. >Just to let you know I will be in ToKyo from June 1st for the conference. >If needed, I could meet the relevant rental staff to do any paper work for >the accommodation. これに対して返信したく存じますが、意味が通じるかどうか不安でしたので、 下記英文メールの添削していただけますでしょうか。 どうか、お知恵をお貸しくださいませ。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ----------(下記英文の添削をお願いしたく存じます)----------- Dear Prf. Tom, Thank you for your response and inform me your schedule. If you need assistance to rent your room, I would like to help you. I am looking forward to meeting you for the conference. ご連絡ならびにご予定をお教えくださりありがとうございます。 トム教授の東京滞在中、事務手続きでアシスタントがひつようならば、 おっしゃってください。 6月の会議でお会いできることを楽しみにしております

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削お願い

下記(ダイヤ)︎のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m (背景:取引先企業へ紹介した派遣社員が就業予定でしたが、前日に先方が開始日を後ろ倒しにしたことによりそれを伝えたら不信感を抱ききっぱり辞退…) ↑上記を英語で上手く先方に伝えたいのですが、丁寧なニュアンスなどが難しく自信がありません。 (ダイヤ)︎We apologize to inform you that he informed us he refused this work at your company yesterday. Because he had a sense of uncertainty about this schedule change. We repeated to try to reason with him, but we didn't change her thought. We sincerely sorry this. We now tried to introduce new candidate for this position. Best regards,

• 英文メールがわかりません

youtubeに津波動画を投稿したら下記のメールが来ました。 意味というか意図がイマイチわかりません。 また、私はどんな返事をすればいいのでしょうか? 返信の例文もできればお願いします。 I hope this email finds you safe and well. Im a documentary producer for Siskel/Jacobs Productions in Chicago. I am producing a special program for the National Geographic Channel detailing the horrific earthquake and tsunami on March 11. I saw some of the footage that you posted on youtube and thought it was extremely powerful and an honest account of what it was like to live through that. I would love to discuss the possibility of using some of this for our documentary. This program will use a mix of raw news footage, radio broadcasts, and amateur video to stitch together a unique and thoughtful account of what transpired in Japan on March 11. This program will follow the same structure as Siskel/Jacobs' Emmy award-winning documentary "102 Minutes That Changed America" -- which reconstructed the events of 9/11 in New York City, using only sound and video from that morning. While there are many challenges with a program of this nature, we have an added challenge in that this program is slated to air April 13. Thank you, in advance, for any assistance you can provide. I am available, at your convenience, to discuss the program in further detail and answer any questions. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

• 英文メールの和訳をお願いします

仕事で来週から渡米します。 向こうで行われる会議(2011XXX)に参加するのですが、当初は会議事務局を通してホテルを予約しました。 その後、それ以外でいいホテルが見つかったので、ホテルをキャンセルしたいと事務局に連絡したところ、下記の様に返事が来ました。 これはもう少し待て、とうことなんでしょうか?それともホテルに直接連絡しろ、ということなんでしょうか? 規定では、キャンセル料は予約の1週間前から発生、それまでの取り消し等は事務局へ、1週間をきっ手からは直接ホテルへ、となっています。 ちょうど今日明日で1週間ぎりぎりなんです。 下記文章の和訳をお願いいたします。 Please note that all new reservation requests, changes, cancellations and/or substitutions for the 2011 XXX must now be communicated to the hotel(s) directly. If you have contacted the hotel and they have yet to process a change you recently sent over, please note that all hotels received the final list of changes Monday morning, May 9, 2011 and may still be processing your request. Thank you for your patience as we work through all requests. If your email is about any other 2011XXX matter, your email will be answered within 48 hours of receipt.

• 私の英文で通じるか確認していただけますか?

下記の文章を英訳したものです 何か直すところがあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いしますww 価格表ありがとうございました。 ご提案ありがとうございます。 ですが今回は、他の商品は不要です。注文したものだけ送って下さい。 楽しみに待っています。 Hi, 担当者様名 Thank you for the suggestion. I appreciate it. But looks like we need nothing else this time around.
Just send me what I ordered, please. Looking forward to receiving the goods soon! Thanks! どうでしょう・・・

• Ifを使った文

If を使った文章でつまづいています。 下記の文の添削お願いいたします。 If I should change the schedule for the meeting, I would have to change the other schedule. (もしその会議の予定を変えるなら、他の予定も変えなくてはいけません。) よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文でクレームをつけるには?

英amazonのマーケットプレイスで指揮者"A"のCDを購入したところ、指揮者・オケ違いのCDが届きました。それもブックレットが指揮者"B"、盤が指揮者"C"とめちゃくちゃでした。 つたない英文で"返品するから返金してくれ"と送ったところ、 For sure you can send your Order "A" back to us. At the point of arriving we will refund your money. Please send it to. 返品してくれたら返金すると解釈しましたが、返品送料にEMS1500円かかるため、あわせて返金ほしい旨を伝えたいのですが、どのように英作文すればよろしいでしょうか? ちなみに商品・送料あわせてGBP13.22ですので、GBP10を加えてGBP23.22返金してほしいと考えています。 また英amazonからは We are writing to confirm that we have processed your refund in the amount of JPY2,212.63 for your Order XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX from shop-A. This refund is for the following item(s): Item: XXXXX Quantity: 1 Reason for refund: Account adjustment The following is the breakdown of your refund for this item: Item Refund: JPY1,613.45 Shipping Refund: JPY599.19 Your refund is being credited as follows: Credit Card: JPY2,212.63 These amounts will be returned to your payment instruments within 10 business days. Have questions about our refund policy? とメールが来ています。 こちらにも「返品するから日本からの送料1500円を加えて返金してくれ」と伝えたいと思っています。 こちらの英作文についてもよろしくご教授くださいませ。