• ベストアンサー

接続詞の問題が分かりません

四択の問題です。 1, It is not that he made a mistake ( ) that he concealed it that I regret. (1)and (2)but (3)as (4)if 2, ( ) ten hamburgers in five minutes amazed me. (1)That he ate (2)He ate (3)He eats (4)He to eat 2つとも出来れば訳と解説もお願いします。

noname#164465
noname#164465
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

(1) いわゆる「not ~~~ but ~~~」の構文ですね。 回答は「but」、、、 残念なのは、彼が間違いを犯したことではなく彼がそのことを隠しだてしたと云うことです。 2, ( ) ten hamburgers in five minutes amazed me. (1)That he ate (2)He ate (3)He eats (4)He to eat 答えは(1)の「That he ate」 「That he ate ten hamburgers in five minutes」、、、「彼がたった五分で10個ものハンバーガーを食べたこと」という長い主語ですね。

その他の回答 (1)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

あっ、一番です、これは「接続詞」を問う問題ではなく、主語として使われることが多い「that節」が判っていますかという問題だと思いますヨ。

関連するQ&A

• 英語和訳

1:It is not that he made a mistake but that he concealed it that I regret. 2:That he ate ten hamburgers in five minutes amazed me. 3:It is doubtful whether crying and laughing are unique to human beings. お願いします

• 不定詞を使って書き換える ②

問題が解けません。色々調べても、どんな風に応用すればいいのかが全く分かりません。たくさんありますが、どなたか教えてください。お願いします。 ⑥It seems that he has forgotten his promise. ⑦It is said that he has made a large fortune. ⑧The problem was so difficult that none of us could solve it. ⑨We expected that he would appear by five. ⑩The book was so easy that I read it through in an hour.

• 接続詞の並び替え問題です。

20問もあり大変ですが、答えがついていないのでお願いします。スペルが違っていたところがあったらすみません。 1 彼はフランス語だけでなく、ドイツ語も話せる。   He speaks(French,as,as,German,well). 2 彼女は英語をとても流暢に話すので、電話でアメリカ人に間違えられます。   She speaks English(taken,so,for,that,is,fluently,she)an American on the telephone. 3 私の兄はフランス語を書けるだけでなく、話すこともできる。   My brother(speaks,only,writes,not,French,but)it. 4 彼も彼女も、その事故に対して責任はない。   (he,responsible,neither,is,nor,she)for the accident. 5 間もなく彼女は回復するでしょう。   (not,will,before,be,it,long)she gets well. 6 雨が降るといけないから傘を持って行ったほうがよい。   You had(an ambrella,rains,better,it,case,take,in). 7 彼女が帰ってくるまで、部屋をそのままにしておきなさい。   (it,leave,as,is,the room)untill she comes back. 8 あなたが早く帰ろうと帰るまいと、わたしはどちらでも構いません。   It(matter,whether,not,to,does,me)you go home early or not. 9 人は金持ちという理由ではなく、知恵があるという理由で尊敬に値する。   A man is worthy of respect(because,because,is,but,not,he,rich)he has wisdom. 10 困ったことに、その日は車の都合がつかないのです。   (that,problem,is,is,our car,the)not available on that day. 11 初めてベティにあったとき、私は彼女があまり気に入らなかった。   (met,the,I,Betty,time,first),I didn´t her very much. 12 この前お会いしたときには、患者さんはとても元気そうでしたよ。   (I,the,time,patient,saw,last,the),she looked very well. 13 山荘に着くまでに彼女は完全に疲れ果てた。   She was absolutely(the,reached,exhausted,she,time,by)the cottage. 14 彼は絵画より音楽が好きだという点で父親に似ている。   He takes(the,prefers,after,he,music,in,his father)to paintings. 15 健康は富に勝るといっても過言ではない。   (not,say,too,it,much,is,to)that health is above wealth. 16 8時に車で迎えに来ていただけませんか。   I(pick,windering,up,could,was,if,me,you)at eight. 17 野球をするとなると、彼は誰にも劣らない。   He is second to none(it,to,baseball,comes,playing,when). 18 私が待って間もなく彼が現れた。   I(before,had,he,not,showed,long,waited,)up. 19 彼は選挙ではほとんどの人が彼を支持してくれるものと思っていた。   He(for,that,took,granted,it)most people would support him in the election.20 私を怒らせたのは彼女のその言い分だった。   It was(it,way,said,she,that,the)made me angry. 

• 不定詞

He made a note[as/to/not/forget/so]his friend's e-mailaddress. [ ]の中を並び替えて意味の通る文にしなさい、とあるのですが、 私は He made a note not to forget his friend's e-mailaddress. で充分意味が通ると思うのですが、asとsoはどこに使ったらよいのでしょうか。 また 「同じ間違いを2度もするなんて彼は注意不足だ。」  ↓ It is careless ( )( )( ) make the same mistake twice. この()の中にはどんな単語が入りますか?自分ではheが入ること以外思いつきません・・・。 お手間をかけさせてしまいますが、どなたかご教授して下さると幸いです。

• 接続詞の問題

接続詞の問題です。少し苦手な分野なので、良く分からない箇所もありました。できれば解説等があると助かります。お願いします。 1( ) I have already said, I don't eat fish. アAs イIf ウWhen エThough 2 I'm not going to sleep tonight ( ) I finish my homework. アby イduring ウuntil エsince 3Mary will have left here ( ) her boy friend gets her letter. アthat イby ウuntil エby the time 4We shouldn't keep dogs ( ) we can take good care of them. アif イunless ウwhen エwhich 5I'd rather have a room of my own, ( ) small it may be. アhowever イno matter ウeven if エwhatever 6( ) he is very late, he may have met with an accident on his way. アIf イSince ウWhy エWhether 7This food tastes terrible! I couldn't eat it ( ) I were starving. アafter イbecause ウeven if エonly when 8Let's take an express train ( ) we can get there 20 minutes earlier. アin order イso that ウsuch as エwhile 9Easter island is one of the most remote places from Europe. It was so remote and lacking in natural resources ( ) no formal colonial occupation ever took place. アbefore イthat ウin that エnow that

• 関係詞の問題で困っています。

関係詞の問題で困っています。だれかお願いします。 Q(  )に入る適当な語を記号で答えなさい。 1.(  ) surprised me most was a huge rock. (1)That (2)Who (3)Which (4)What 2.He is not (  ) he used to be. (1)which (2)who (3)that (4)what 3.This is the house (  ) Picasso lived as a child. (1)where (2)which (3)in where (4)when 4.This is the house (  ) John bought ten years ago. (1)where (2)which (3)in which (4)when 5.I went to Hong Kong,(  ) as warm as I had expected. (1)when wasn't (2)where it wasn't (3)where wasn't (4)which it wasn't 6.Tom said he was ill,(  ) was a lie. (1)who (2)which (3)that (4)when 7.The man (  ) I thought was a friend of mine turned out to be a stranger. (1)who (2)whose (3)whom (4)of which

• 英語の問題

He is not what he was ten years ago. ()is written in this report is full of mistakes. (1)what(2)it(3)that (4)which Lungs are to body () leaves are to the tree.(1)what(2)that(3)when (4)which 訳もお願いしますm(__)m

• 早慶高校の入試問題解答を教えて下さい。

(1)I can’t believe you. You must be(     ). He was fond of(     ) on the grass on fine days. (2)The heard her call out for help. She (    )(    )(    )call out for help. (3)He is a quite stranger to poverty. He (    )(    )been poor. (3)Do you best. Do(    ) much(    )(    ) can. (4)It was so late that nothing could be done. It was (    )late for(    )(    ) be done. (5)I had no difficulty finding the church. It was quite(    )(    )(    )(    ) find the church. (6)He insisted that I should do the home work myself. He insisted (    )(    )doing the home work myself. (7)The bird was half as long as an eagle. The bird was half the(    ) of as an eagle. (8)You have good reason to be angry. You(    )(    ) be angry. (9)What’s the date today? What(    )of the(    ) is it today? (10)After ten minutes’ walk we came here. Ten minutes’ walk(    )(    ) here.

• 英文法の問題5問教えてくださいませんか?

どなたか教えてください☆ よろしくお願いします。 1 He knows little of mathematics, ( ) of chemistry.    (as well as,    still less,     no less than,     still more)のいずれかが入ります。 2私の今日があるのは母のおかげである。(   )に当てはまる1語を入れます。   My mother has (       ) me (        ) I am today. 3同じ内容になるように(    )に1語を入れます。   She stepped aside to let me pass.   She stepped aside (        )(       ) I (        ) pass. 4これで合っていますか?   We walked for ten minutes and came to the park.   A ten minutes' walk (brought ) (me ) to the park. 5これで合っていますか?   It is impossible that she should have done such a thing.   She ( has )( never ) done such a thing. 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語問題

1:He said he was unmarried, () was not true. (1)it (2)that (3)what (4)which 2:() might have been expected, she did a good job of it. (1)As (2)If (3)She (4)What 3:Do you agree with () he said over the telephone? (1)that (2)which (3)what (4)whoever 4:The town is now very different from () it was ten years ago. (1)what (2)which (3)that (4)where 5:They always give the available seats to () comes first. (1)whoever (2)whom (3)which (4)whomever 解答と訳をお願いします