• 締切済み

レポート..教えてください!

今日までのレポートです>< わからないので教えてください。゜ A.次の対話を完成しなさい. A:すみません,ここで写真を撮ってもいいですか. B:どうぞ.この城の中のどこで写真を撮ってもいいですよ. A:どうもありがとうございます.私の兄がここを訪ねるよう助言してくれました. B:ああ.よいお兄さんをお持ちですね. A:Excuse me, can I take a picture here? B:Sure. It's all right ( ) anywhere in this castle. A:Thank you yery much. My brother ( ) here. B:Oh, you have a nice brother. B.日本語の意味を表すように( )の中に適当な語を入れなさい. 1.私たちは彼女をバレーボール部のキャプテンに選びました. We ( )( )( ) of the volleyball team. 2.私は彼女に寝ていたほうがいいと注意しました. I ( )( ) to ( ) in bed. 3.彼の両親は彼に医者になってほしいと思っていました. His parents ( )( )( ) be a doctor. 4.彼らはドアを開けたままにしておきました. They ( ) the ( )( ) C.日本語の意味を表すように( )の中に適当な語を下から選びなさい. 1.その子どもたちを静かにさせてください. Keep the ( )( ), please. 2.自己紹介させてください. Please allow me ( )( ) myself. 3.かつてその川に橋がかかっていました. Once ( )( ) a bridge over the river. 4.昨夜,街で停電がありました. ( )( ) a blackout ( ) the city last night. ア to イ there ウ introduce エ there オ children カ quiet キ in ク was ケ was 今日までなのでかなり急いでます;>< わかる方是非教えてください! お願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• wathavy
  • ベストアンサー率22% (505/2263)
回答No.1

全く自分でおやりにならないのですか? 今朝出題されたのですか? でなければ、どうして全く自分で努力しないのでしょう・・・・? 後で困りませんか? 教えてもらって答えて、ご自分のプライドには傷つきませんか? こんなに簡単な英語程度解けないでも・・・?

関連するQ&A

• 対話文の問題

問1:対話文です。空所に適する文をア~オの中から選び記号でこたえよ。 A:Excuse me. I'm looking for toiletries. B:(1)_____ A:I'm looking for TOILETRIES. B:Oh,toiletries! They are on that shelf. Please follow me. A:(2)_____ B:Oh,that's OK. B:They are six hundred yen,please. A:(3)_____ B:Thank you. (4)_____ Do you need a plastic bag? A:Yes,please. B:I see. (5)_____ アHere you are. イPlease come again. ウPardon me? エHere's your change, four hundred yen. オThank you for your kindness. 問2:次の文を日本語に略してください They're on the right shelf, over there. 教えてください! お願いします!!

• 対話文の問題

問1:対話文です。空所に適する文をア~オの中から選び記号でこたえよ。 A:Excuse me. I'm looking for toiletries. B:(1)_____ A:I'm looking for TOILETRIES. B:Oh,toiletries! They are on that shelf. Please follow me. A:(2)_____ B:Oh,that's OK. B:They are six hundred yen,please. A:(3)_____ B:Thank you. (4)_____ Do you need a plastic bag? A:Yes,please. B:I see. (5)_____ アHere you are. イPlease come again. ウPardon me? エHere's your change, four hundred yen. オThank you for your kindness. 問2:次の文を日本語に略してください They're on the right shelf, over there. 教えてください! お願いします!!

• 英語の誤りを直してください・

次の英文を指示に従って書き換えてください。 (1)My father was born in Sapporo in 1945. (in Sapporo in 1945が答えの中心となる疑問文にしてください。) (2)Will Betty come back soon? Please ask Betty. (一文にしてください) 次の日本文の意味にあうように、空所に入る最も適当な語を入れてください。 (3)本校は4月に創立85周年を迎えます。 Our school will be ( ) its ( ) ( ) in April. (4)このペンしかないので、君に貸すわけにはいかない。 I can't lend you ( ) ( ) ( ) I have. (1),(2)について(A)~(C)の各文の空所に入る最も適切な語を「」からえらんでください。しかし、中には語形変化をすれば入る語もありますが、「」ないでは原形となっています。 (5(A)It's only natural that parents should ( ) about their children. (B)There's no need to leave a tip. Service is ( ) in the bill. (c)There was a fight at the party last night, but fortunately nobody got ( ). 「(1)include (2)devote (3)worry (4)hurt (5)fill (6)fustify」 (6(A)A telescope is an instrument ( ) to enlarge the image of a distant object. (B)Competition helps consumers by bringing down costs and ( ) new products and services. (c)If you study English, you really need a good dictionary. There are so many to ( ) from these days that its hard to know which one to buy. 「(1)overcome (2)use (3)choose (4)consult (5)share (6)encourage」 これを解いてみると。 (1)Where and when was your father was born? (2)Please ask Betty whether she will come back soon. (3)celebrated 85th universary (4)this pen that (5)(A)(3) (B)(5) (C)(6) (6)(A)(2) (B)(3) (C)(6) になりました。 しかし、先生から間違っていると指摘されたのでどこが間違っているのか教えてもらえませんか? ちなみに、(3)は3つ目の単語が違ういまれました。あとは、根本的に違うみたいです。

• 英語

1: A:Now,i'd like to stay a little more about our plans. B:( ) A:Sure,go ahead. What would you like toknow? (1)Excuse me. Could you speak up,please? (2)I'm sorry to interrupt,but may I ask a question? (3)I'm sorry,but could you repeat that,please? (4)Please excuse me. Is it all right if I leave now? ()にはいる番号と 全訳をお願いします

• この問題はどのような状況なのでしょうか?

お世話になります 次のような問題がありました。 A:(      ) に入る適切な文を、a,b,c,dの中から一つ選ぶ問題です。 A:Would you like me to make a reservations just in case ? B : Yes please . There will be four of us. A: (   ) a. My pleasure. b. In case of trouble, Please contact me. c. I’m looking forward to it. d. I’ll take care of everything right away. このほかの情報はありません。 どれが正解だと思われますか? また、これはどのような場面だと思うかを教えて頂けるとありがたいです。 これは、ホテル、またはレストランなどの予約なのか、またjust in case ?(念のために)とはどのような状況だと想像されますか? 私は、b、か、d、が正解かなと思いますがいかがでしょうか。

• there~

there is(are)~は~があるという意味なんですがこれは度々I have~などにいいかえれますよね?例えば there is less snow in okinaiwa. 沖縄の人がwe have less snow in here. there are a lot of reasons for me to say so. I got a lot of reasons to say so 使い分けはどうしたらいいんでしょうか?? there構文は代名詞はだめなのはわかっています。

• 今参考書を買って、英語を勉強しているのですが、どうしても次の2つのカッ

今参考書を買って、英語を勉強しているのですが、どうしても次の2つのカッコがわかりません どなたか教えてもらうととてもありがたいです。 In the early days of the United States of America, it was not easy to go from one city to Another. There was not any train and the roads were very bad. If a man wanted to go from one place to another, he bad to ride a horse. And because the roads were very bad, He sometimes became very dirty. One day a man in dirty clothes came to a hotel in a little town. “Do you have a room here for me?” he asked. The man at the desk thought, “This man is too dirty to stay at my hotel. I will tell him to go to another hotel.” “I am sorry,” he said. “We don’t have any rooms for you. There is a small hotel across the street. You can ask there.” Soon a man in fine clothes came into the hotel. He looked very important. “I’ve come to see Mr.Jefferson,” he said . “Mr.Jefferson?” “Yes, Vice-President Jefferson. We meet here.” The hotel man was surprised and said, “A man wearing( 1 )( 1 ) came here a little ago. I sent him to (  2 ) (  2 ).”he hotel man went to the Vice-President’s room in the other hotel. “Oh, Mr.Jefferson !” he cry. “I am very sorry. Now I know you are Vice-President, Not a farmer. We have a room for you. Please come back, sir.” “No,” said Mr.Jefferson. “If there is not a room for a farmer, there is not a room for the Vice-President.” この( 1 )と2のカッコには本文中の文字が入るらしいです。 またどうしてその答えになるのかも教えてください 本当に困ってます、どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• この英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Here is my mother's birthday cake! I saved you a piece! I had a very busy day today. I was running around. I would've spoke to you sooner but there was so But I'm here now! What have I missed so far? よろしくお願いします。

• and actually kinda annoying cause of the amount of people that were there.

正しい訳をおしえてください。 メールをもらいました i actually went to shibuya cause i havent been there in a loooong time. it was ok. i went to a club called A. it was very crowded, and actually kinda annoying cause of the amount of people that were there. but anyway i was just checkin in to see how you were doing. cya 実はずっといったことがなかったから渋谷へいったんだ。よかったよ。Aというクラブへいったけど混んでたよ。あと・・・・・でも わかりませんでした。教えてください。 あとこの文のようにいわれたとき Aいったんだ。楽しそうだね とか、いいね とかはどういえばいいのですか? 教えてください

• 専門学校過去問ですが解答お願いします。

専門学校過去問ですが解答お願いします。 1A:Can I borrow your French dictionary? B:( ) (1)Not at all.(2)I wish I could.(3)By all means.(4)It's very nice of you. 2A:May I give you a ride home? B:( ). I'll walk. (1)No,thanks.(2)No more.(3)Well done(4)I don't mind. 3A:Excuse me. How ( ) Tokyo? B:The easiest way is to take the train. (1)much is it to(2)long dose it take to(3)fae is(4)do I get to 4A:Hallo, may I speak to Mr.Hama? B:( ) (1)Now or never.(2)My oleasure. (3)Certainly. Hang up,please.(4)Sure,Hold on,please. 5A:You are wanted on the phone! B:( ) (1)I'd like to.(2)Yes,that's true.(3)That's it!(4)I'm coming. 6A:How well did you do in school? B:( ) (1)Not bad sir.(2)I didn't think it was interesting (3)I like English best.(4)I preferred studying in the library. 7A:Do you mind if I open the window? B:( ) (1)Yes, of course.(2)Yes,you're welcome. (3)No,go ahead(4)No, please leave it closed. 8A:Shall we go to see a movie together? B:( ) (1)That's all.(2)That would be nice. (3)Let me go, please.(4)You can go there instead of me. 9A:I passed my driving test the other day. B:Did you really?( ) (1)Good luck.(2)Take it easy.(3)Certainly(4)Well done! 10A:Thank you very much for a nice lunch. B:( ) (1)Don't menton it(2)Yes,you're right. (3)My lunch was nice,too.(4)I'm a little sorry to hear that. 自分でやってみた回答です。 あってないとおもいます・・・。 1(3) 2(1) 3(4) 4(4) 5(4) 6(4) 7(3) 8?? 9(4) 10(1)