• ベストアンサー

和文英訳の問題

chippieの回答

• chippie
  • ベストアンサー率36% (21/58)
回答No.2

文法的には誤りではないと思います。 この問題がただの和文英訳問題で(=暗記テストなどでなければ)、 私が採点をする立場なら、○にするか、少なくとも×にはしません。 でも、 A lot of people visit Rome from all over the world to see them という形はあまり見かけないように思います。(ちょっと間延びした感じがします。) 元の日本語の順番をちょっと入れ替えると次のようになります。 「世界中から多くの人々がそれらを見るためにローマを訪れます。」 これをそのまま英語にすると次のようになります。 A lot of people from all over the world visit Rome to see them. この形はよく見かけます。書くならこう書きます。 もう少し詳しく説明します。 A lot of people visit Rome to see them from all over the world. A lot of people visit Rome from all over the world to see them. A lot of people from all over the world visit Rome to see them. 3つとも言っている内容(文に書かれている情報)は同じですね。つまり、 ・世界中から多くの人々がローマを訪れる ・ローマを訪れる目的はそれらを見ることである 私がこの内容を英文で書くとしたら、 1)「それらを見るために」を特に言いたい場合 → A lot of people visit Rome to see them from all over the world. 2)「世界中から」を特に言いたい場合 → A lot of people from all over the world visit Rome to see them. というように書き分けます。 (言いたい部分がなるべく前に来るようにする。)

kito2002
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 とても詳しく解説して頂き、大変勉強になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 和文英訳を直してしてください

【■和文英訳を直してしてください■】わたしの英訳で間違いをおしえてください、よろしくおねがいします 難しくてこまってます。゜(゜´Д`゜)゜。 tk p35r7p39r8 ■問題和文 A)世界には、生きていくのに十分な食物さえ買うことができずに、飢えのため死ぬ人々が何百人もいます。 B) 今日、eメールは便利なコミュニケーションの手段として多くの人々に定着しつつある。 (比較的速く届くばかりでなく、)電話のように相手の都合が悪いときに相手のじゃまをすることがない。 ■わたしの英訳 A)There are millions people who can not even buy enough amount of food to live and die of poverty in world. B)Today ,e-mail is becoming a useful communication's way for many people. It doesn't annoy people whom you call while phone does when it is inconvinient for him to take phone . ■特にわからないこと B) ・Todayでもいいですか ・is becoming a useful communication's way for many people. でもいいですか ・It doesn't annoy people whom you call while phone does でもいいですか ・when it is inconvenient for him to take phone でもいいですか 模範解答例: A)There are millions of people in the world who cannot even buy enough food to live and die of hunger . B)These days ,e-mail is becoming more and more common as a useful way of communication. Unlike the telephone (the phone) ,it does not annoy someone you write to even when he or she is busy.(even when it is inconvenient for~)

• 英訳をお願いします

What you have to learn, if you are to be a good citizen of the world, is that though you will certainly dislike many of your neighbours , and differ from some of them so strongly that you could not possibly live in the same house with them, that does not give you the smallest right to injure them or even to be personally uncivil to them.

• 和訳おねがいします><

和訳おねがいします>< わからない英文があったので どなたか和訳できる方ぜひお願いします... ↓ It measures 4,200 feet between the towers. The floor of the bridge is wide enough for six lanes of cars, three in each direction. There are sidewalks, too, but not many people use them. It takes a lot of tiam to go on foot from one end of the brige to the other. お願いしますm(..)m

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

カッコ内の語句を並べ替えて意味の通る英文にしてください。 1.Celia, I'm handing the stage over to you. (floor, thelot, , yours, all, is) 2.We've (lot, got, a, of, to, cover, ground) 3.As it's already ten o'clock, I'd (to, like, started, get). 4.First of all, let me thank you all (for, the, taking, from, time) your work to attend today's session.

• 英語 英訳

受け身の文に直して下さい。 お願いいたします。 1Tuner painted this picture. 2The Curies discovered radium in 1898. 3We can not see the stars in the daytime. 4People play soccer all over the world. 5People will soon forget it.

• 英訳お願いします。

(7)“Any place you love is the world to you,” exclaimed a pensive Catherine Wheel, who had been attached to an old deal box in early life, and prided herself on her broken heart: “but love is not fashionable any more: the poets have killed it. They wrote so much about it that nobody believed them, and I am not surprised. True love suffers, and is silent. I remember myself once-But it is no matter now. Romance is a thing of the past.” (8)“Nonsense!” said the Roman Candle, “Romance never dies. It is like the moon, and lives for ever. The bride and bridegroom, for instance, love each other very dearly. I heard all about them this morning from a brown-paper cartridge, who happened to be staying in the same drawer as myself, and he knew the latest Couet news.” (9)But the Catherine Wheel shook her head. “Romance is dead, Romance is dead, Romance is dead,” she murmured. She was one of those people who think that, if you say the same thing over a great many times, it becomes true in the end. (10)Suddenly, a sharp, dry cough was heard, and they all looked round. (11)It came from a tall, supercilious-looking Rocket, who was tied to the end of a long stick . He always coughed before he made any observation, so as to attract attention.

• 英訳していただけますか?

I am more of a private person who would rather meet people in person face to face. Contact is important to me. I can see a persons personality if I meet them in real life. この英文の意味がよくわからないので、教えていただけますか? 会ってコニュニケーション取ることが大切と言っているとは思うのですが。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題教えてください!

和訳 1 When she married a solicitor, she looked down on the office girls she had worked with. 2 A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. ()に注意して和訳 1 The journey, which I remember well, was very pleasant. I made friends with many people on the train. One lady gave me a box of shells. My father made holes in these (so that) I (could) string them, and for a long time they kept me happy and con-tented. 2 The understanding of infectious disease is entirely (due to) scientific advance. So is our understanding of earthquakes and storms : if we can not control them, we at least do not have to fear them as evidence of God's anger. 英訳 か彼女のことは話に聞いてはいるが、実際には知らない。 宜しくお願いします!!

• 大学入試 英語 和文英訳 添削願い

われわれは表現の自由を当然のものと思ってはならず、それを守るために絶えず戦わなくはならない。 We must not think that freedom of expression is natural. And we must constantly fight to preserve it. その年の11月、彼女は看護師になってイタリアに行き、そこでその戦争で傷ついた人々の世話をした。 She became a nurse and went to Italy, in Novenber of that year. And she took care of the people injured in the war there. 添削お願いします。

• 下記の翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか。

下記の翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 As a community of Toyota Camry people from all over the world, where do we all LIVE?! From 50,000 folks whose passion is to seek overland adventure in their camry’s... so help us out! LIKE the photo, & then COMMENT where you are from! In a few weeks we will be posting a photo including all the spots this community lives! Do your part and lets see where this goes!