• ベストアンサー

どこがおかしいんでしょうか?

the question that he should undergo a stomach operation or not has been troubling him for a few weeks

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.2

> the question that he should undergo a stomach operation or not has been troubling him for a few weeks The question whether he should undergo a stomach operation or not has been troubling him for a few weeks. であれば良いとおもうのですが・・・

その他の回答 (2)

• duosonic
  • ベストアンサー率51% (585/1140)
回答No.3

こんにちは。 ・the question that he should undergo a stomach operation or not has been troubling him for a few weeks 1. これを見た瞬間、二つの決定的なミスがあるのに気が付きましたよ: (1)the ⇒ The (2)「. ピリオド」欠落。 、、、僕が採点していたら、やっぱりこれだけで減点しますね。これはここで質問する時には構わないという問題ではなく、英文を書く上での決まりなのですから仕方ないですよね。中学だったか高校のテストの際に、英文は合っているのに何故かピリオドが飛んでしまい、「英文が完結していない」という理由でどうしても許してくれない先生がいました。ごもっともです。今では感謝しています。 2. それ以外のところでは: ・The question whether or not he should undergo a stomach operation has been troubling him for a few weeks. 、、、ということではないかと察します。この場合 that の代わりに「whether ~ or not ⇒ ~かどうか、~か否か」を使う方が、格段に上手い英文ですよね。 ご参考までに。

• owata-www
  • ベストアンサー率33% (645/1954)
回答No.1

一番おかしいのは質問が丸投げ(禁止事項)になっていることです。 補足に何かお願いします。

nanashi628
質問者

補足

あれえええ? 英文のあとにいろいろ書いたはずなのに な本当にすみません。 どこかに文法的におかしいところがあるそうです それに自分は気づけないのでヒント程度でいいから教えてくれませんか?

関連するQ&A

• not a moment sooner

I’ve been in a long-distance relationship for a few years now. We met when I lived in his country for work. We see each other about six times a year for a few weeks at a time. While I love him dearly, I’m starting to crumble without having an endgame in sight. I’ve talked to him about this and he’s adamant that he’ll propose when he’s ready and not a moment sooner, that he wants it to be a surprise, et cetera. not a moment soonerはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 動名詞の書き換え問題

She is pround that she has a fine collection of painting.をShe is pround ( )( ) a fine collection of painting.にしなければならないとき何を入れればいいのでしょうか? 同じようにJhon regrets that did not call her. Jhon regrets (  )(  )(  )her. I insisted that he should answer the question. I insisted (  )(  )(  )the question. 等もあるのですが,( )中になんと入れていいのか分かりません!!どういう風にまず,説けばいいのでしょうか?アドバイスお願いします!!

• よろしくお願いします

I am 32 and have been married to my husband, the love of my life and best friend, for the past five years. A little over a year ago I was diagnosed with a terminal illness, and currently only have about six-to-eight months left. This has been very hard, but I am starting to come to terms with the reality of the situation. My husband has been amazingly supportive of me during this time. We have no kids, and as my health has declined, he has sat with me through endless doctor appointments, hospital stays, and sleepless nights. On bad days he even has to help me bathe, and I know this has taken a toll on him. A few weeks ago while using his iPad to watch a movie, an email came in and I discovered he has been having a affair (emotional and sexual) with a co-worker for a few months now. For several days I cried, heartbroken at the betrayal, but now I feel like my husband deserves to have someone help him and support HIM through this emotional time. I have not confronted him about the affair, and were it not for the email and my subsequent snooping, I never would have known as I have not felt him pulling away from me. Do I confront my husband and tell him I understand? That although I am hurt, I forgive him and I don’t want him to feel guilty? That although I am hurtのThatはどのような役割でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• run all over him

I've been dating "Grant" for a few months, though we have known each other for 20-plus years. He has two kids, ages 25 and 21, and I feel that they run all over him. Their mother died about five years ago. She and Grant had been divorced for a few years before that. His youngest son, "John," lives with him, and Grant got the boy a job at his company. I feel that he needs to stop treating the kid as if he were 15. run all over himはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文和訳演習(中級編)伊藤氏よりパート3

It may be said that the Englishman never really makes a decision. He broods; and when he has been brooding for a certain time, he suddenly realizes, not that he has decided something, but that something has been decided. How does he realize this? It is when he discovers that he has begun to take action. It may be that an event has suddenly happened which has forced him to take action immediately. In any case, once he has made the discovery, he hesitates no longer. He has been committed by the action which he has taken rapidly and instinctively. He follows it out to the end, without asking where it is going to lead him, without a plan, but without turning to the right or the left and without letting go. Later on, he finds reasons to explain his action, but it is not as the result of reasoning that he takes action at the beginning. (質問1)It may be that an event has suddenly...とありますが、具体的にどんなeventだと思われますか。 (質問2)he finds reasons to explain his actionとはどういうことでしょうか?(文字通りには訳せます) (質問3)最終文のit is not as the result of reasoning that he takes action...は問題集によると強調構文だとのことですが、これを生徒にやらせたところ、(1)it=that以下、(2)that以下はreasonの目的語、(3)強調構文といろいろに別れ、説明に困りました。皆さんならどのように納得のいく説明をされるでしょうか? (質問4)reasoningとは何ですか?(単語の意味は分かります)これは最初の文のmakes a decisionと関係があるのでしょうか? (質問5)he takes action at the beginning(最初に行動に移る)何のことかよく分かりません。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

What do our customers pay us for? Why do they buy from us? In a competitive, non-monopolistic market, and that is what the world has become, there is absolutely no reason why a customer should buy from you rather than from your competitor. None. He pays you because you give him something that is of value to him. What is it that we get paid for? You may think this is a simple question. It is not. I have now been working with some of the world’s biggest manufacturers, producers, even in Slovenia. I have been asking that question now for a year. We have two kinds of customers: one, of course, is the retailer and, if that soap or that detergent or that mayonnaise is not on the retailer’s shelves, the housewife won’t buy it.

• 修飾語の置き方の規則

はじめまして、英作文を書く際に修飾語の置き方がわからない時がるので、教えて下さい。 例文: He has been ill in bed fo two weeks. という文があるとして、修飾語を<>付けすると He has been ill <in bed> <fo two weeks>. こうなると思いますが、自分で英作文を書く時に、 He has been ill <for two weeks> <in bed> でもいいのではないだろうか、と思うことがあるんですが、文法的には間違ってないのでしょうか?何か規則があるんでしたら教えて下さい。

• Toeic の試験問題でAlthough the doctor rec

Toeic の試験問題でAlthough the doctor recommended that he ____ go to work for three days, he want to work today. 1.)must not 2.)not 3.)does not 4.)did not 答えは2番なんですが、1番のほうが適切だと思うのですがどなたか教えてください。若しくは、that he should not go to work… 又は that him not going to work…では無いでしょうか?いきなりNOTはどうかと思うのですが。

• 自然な日本語訳でおねがいします。

.......and when by chance the conversation turned upon the Greek tragedians, a subject upon which Hayward felt he spoke with authority, he had assumed the air that it was his part to give information rather than to exchange ideas. Weeks had listened politely, with smiling modesty, till Hayward finished; then he asked one or two insidious questions, so innocent in appearance that Hayward, not seeing into what a quandary they led him, answered blandly; Weeks made a courteous objection, then a correction of fact, after that a quotation from some little known Latin commentator, then a reference to a German authority; and the fact was disclosed that he was a scholar. With smiling ease, apologetically, Weeks tore to pieces all that Hayward had said; with elaborate civility he displayed the superficiality of his attainments. He mocked him with gentle irony. Philip could not help seeing that Hayward looked a perfect fool, . . . .

• 日本語に訳して下さい

日本語に訳して下さい。 So, I'm doing a project for my Japanese class. I have to interview a Japanese person, ask him a few questions, write down what he says, and then write a short report. There are two answers he gave that I could not understand. Could you help me type out what he answered? 以上です。宜しくお願いします!