• ベストアンサー

詳しい方、英訳の添削よろしくお願いします。

介護市場において圧倒的なシェアを占め、日本で初めて24時間介護サービスを展開したコムスンが不祥事を起こした。 COMSN which occupied an overwhelming share in a care market and developed a 24 hour care service for the first time in Japan caused a disgraceful affair. これに対し厚生労働省は、2007年6月6日に事業継続の更新をしないことを決定した。 Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare decided not to update the business continuation on June 6, 2007 for this. このため、コムスンは事業継続が不可能となり介護市場からの撤退することとなった。 On this account, COMSN was forced to withdraw from the care market because they could not continue to run their business. よろしくお願いします””

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

こんにちわ。 どういう文書かわかりませんが、まずそれら三つの文について、貴英文をできるだけ活かすと、 COMSN which had an overwhelming share in the nursing-care market and introduced a 24-hour service for the first time in Japan caused a scandal. In connection with this, the Ministry ... Welfare decided not to allow its business license to be renewed on ... Because of this, COMSN was forced to withdraw from the market because the company could not continue to run its business. くらいになるかと(一例です)。が、文書の目的はわかりませんが、内容・展開がいまいちかと・・・ 第一文ですが、単に「不祥事」と書くより、免許がなくなるようなことをしたのですから、どんなことかに言及すべきと思います。また、この文書の目的がわかりませんが(その目的のよって内容の書き方、展開の仕方などもかわってくる)、コムスン問題に関するレポートのようなものとして、愚案(適当に想像して): COMSN, a leading nursing-care service supplier, was forced to cease its operations as the Ministry of .... refused to allow its business license to be renewed because of illegal practices the company committed. The company had the lion's share in the nursing-care market, dispatching home care staff and operating senior living facilities, coupled with a 24-hour service, the first in the industry. However, it came to the fore in April, 2006, that the company had long been engaged in illegal practices such as falsification of documents and .... In view of the seriousness of the wrongdoings, the Ministy ... Hope this helps.

down_town
質問者

お礼

お返事ありがとうございます! 二通りの英訳をしていただき、ありがとうございます” 自分の文との比較も含めて、とても勉強になりました!

その他の回答 (3)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.3

大変お上手なので、私如きがの思いはあれども、こうすれば、もっと読みやすい感じで,,,,,,,,,,,,結果的に大差はないんですが、ご参考にしてください。 介護市場において圧倒的なシェアを占め、日本で初めて24時間介護サービスを展開したコムスンが不祥事を起こした。 主語が長すぎる様なので、読みやすくしました。 Having its overwhelming share and 24-hours care service firstly introduced in domestic care market, COMSN caused a business scandal. これに対し厚生労働省は、2007年6月6日に事業継続の更新をしないことを決定した。 Taking the matter seriously Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare decided not to renew its business license on June 6, 2007. このため、コムスンは事業継続が不可能となり介護市場からの撤退することとなった。 Accordingly COMSN was led to withdraw from the care market because they could not continue to run their business operation.

down_town
質問者

お礼

お返事ありがとうございます! 全文のアドバイスをしていただき本当にありがとうございます” とても参考になりました!

• Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.2

>a disgraceful affair 私の個人的印象ですが、"disgraceful affair"という表現は何かセックス・スキャンダル(それも未成年を対象としたような劣悪な醜聞)を想起させます。もっとビジネス関連の表現はないのでしょうか?英語のニュースでは"scandal"が使われていますが、“不祥事”の中身は明らかに詐欺ですから、"fraud"と云ってもよいと思います。 >decided not to update "update"しようとするのはCOMSNであって、厚生労働省はその更新を認可するかどうか決定する機関です。ですから、"decided not to allow COMSN's business continuation"などとなるべきではないでしょうか。"update"という言葉が「事業継続更新手続き」にふさわしいかどうかも疑問です。

down_town
質問者

お礼

お返事ありがとうございます! 辞書を引くと単にaffairとなってたので直訳してしまったのですが、確かに仰るとおりだと思います。 とてもためになるアドバイスありがとうございました!

• IXTYS
  • ベストアンサー率30% (965/3197)
回答No.1

> このため、コムスンは事業継続が不可能となり介護市場からの撤退することとなった。 On this account, COMSN was forced to withdraw from the care market because they could not continue to run their business. ● ワンポイント・アドバイス Therefore, COMSN was imperative to withdraw from the nursing business because of their inability to continue their business.

down_town
質問者

お礼

お返事ありがとうございます! もうひとつのものもアドバイスいただき本当にありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英訳の添削よろしくお願いします!

コムスンがこういった事態を招いた原因は、非倫理的な経営者や企業組織による非合理的な行動であったというのが一般的な見方である。 It is a general viewpoint that the cause why COMSN caused such a situation was a non-ethical manager and an action of the irrationality by the company organization. しかし、新制度派経済学の視点から分析すると、この不祥事は人間が合理的であったがために引き起こされたことが説明できる。 However, from a viewpoint of the new institutional economics, it can explain that this disgraceful affair was caused by human being who are rational. 本稿の目的は、コムスンの事例を用いてコムスンの不条理は合理的に引き起こされたということを説明することである。 The purpose of this report is that the absurdity of COMSN was caused reasonably to analyse the example of COMSN reasonably. そして最後に、企業が人間の合理性によって引き起こされる不条理を回避する方法について考察する。 And we consider a method with the avoidance of the absurdity that a company is caused by human rationality. 文の一部ではありますが、よろしくお願いします!

• 英訳 添削

犬と赤ちゃんが遊ぶことについて話します。 また、ペットの人気ランキングについても話します。 ペットと人間の赤ちゃんを遊ばせることはいいことか悪いのか? 海外の医学誌は、犬 と一緒に育った赤ちゃんは耳や喉の感染症になりにくく元気に育てることができると言っています。 犬が屋外と屋内を行き来する家庭ほど健康に育つ率が高い。犬が外で汚れて家に戻ってくるため接触する赤ちゃんが細菌に晒される。このために免疫が発達して体が丈夫になるのではないかと研究者は推定しています。 私の意見は、親が忙しいときなどには犬が子どもの遊び相手になっていいと思います。 また、動物と遊ぶことにより、動物を好きになり、生物を大事にできるようになってくると思います。 このように、ペットと赤ちゃんを育てることはいいことです。 そして今から赤ちゃんと犬が遊んでいる動画をお見せします。 このように遊ばせることにより、見てる私たちもほほえましくなり、子どもにもいい影響を与えることができるでしょう。 I talk about a dog and a baby playing. In addition, I talk about the ranking of the pet of popularity. It is a good thing to let a pet and a human baby play, or is it bad? I say that it is hard to become the infectious disease of an ear and the throat, and the overseas medicine magazine can bring up the baby brought up with a dog well. A percentage to grow up into health as the home where a dog goes back and forth the outdoors and the indoor is high. A baby to touch that a dog becomes dirty outside and comes back to the house is exposed to bacteria. Therefore, immunity develops, and the researcher estimates that a body may become strong. My opinion thinks that a dog may become the playfellow of the child at time when a parent is busy. In addition, I come to like an animal by playing with an animal and think that I become able to take good care of a creature. In this way, it is good to bring up a pet and a baby. And I show the animation that a dog is idle with a baby now. We who look become heartwarming and I say and may affect the child by letting you play in this way. 英訳したので、添削してください。

• 英訳 添削

英訳したので添削してください。 クラスのある人がいじめられていた。 私は見て見ぬふりをしていた。 だか、私の友達はいじめられていた人を助けようとしていた。 もし、助けて次にいじめの標的にされるかもしれないというのに。 結局、いじめはなくなり、その友達もいじめられることはなかった。 私はその友達はとても勇気があるなと思った。 私もこのように勇気のある人になりたいと思いました。 It was hard on people with a class. I turned a blind eye. However, my friend tried to help the person on whom it was hard. It is said that it may help and then may be made the target of bullying. After all, bullying was lost and it was not hard on the friend. I regarded the friend as not courageous at all. I thought that I would also like to become those who are courageous in this way.

• 訪問介護のシェアについて

こんにちは。 訪問介護サービスのシェアについて質問したいことがあります。 日経産業新聞の「市場占有率2007」によると 在宅介護サービス市場は市場規模が1兆9千億円で、 シェア一位がニチイ学館で4%、 二位がコムスンで1.9%、 三位がツクイで0.9%となっていました。 上位の会社のシェアが他業界に比べて非常に少ないように思えるのですが、 その理由は何故なのでしょうか? 介護業界は数多くの企業でひしめいているために こういったことが起こるということでしょうか? 介護業界に詳しい方、アドバイスを頂ければ幸いです。

• 添削お願いします

いつもお世話になっております。 つぎの英文について添削をお願いします。 1. This is the fact that fianance is now an industry populated by many thousands of skilled employees who share, more often than not, a common language about the theory and practice of finance. これは,現在,金融がその理論と実務に関する共通言語を共有する何千もの特殊技能を持った人々により占められる産業であるという事実である。 2. The TMT bubble and the systematic misleading of the market by those with a stake in market speculation have challenged the plausibility of these axioms. TMTバブルおよび市場投機を行う人々による市場のシステマティック・ミスリーディングが,これら公理の妥当性に疑いを持ってきた。 3. One does not have to be a believer in the 'strong' version of market efficiency to agree that these sylized facts about the world are at least one plausible scenario for the future. ストロング型の効率的市場において,投資者は,これらの証券市場に関する定型化された事実が,少なくともひとつのもっともらしい将来のシナリオであるということに同意する信者である必要はない。 4. The combination of axioms and stylized facts provides both a recipe for short-term and long-term investment strategy recognized as such by the Goldman Sachs textbook on investment management as well as the Goldman Sachs report on global growth prospects over the next 50 years. 公理と定型化された事実の組合せは,ゴールドマン・サックスによる翌50年にわたる国際的な成長見通しの報告と同様に,同社の資産運用に関するテキストのようなものとして認識される短期と長期両方の投資戦略の策定法を提示する. 5. Just as importantly, clients have come to expect financial service providers to sell their services according to the expertise assumed to be embodied in certain types of people (their training and education ). 金融サービスの提供者が特定の人々(訓練および教育)に包含されると考えられる専門知識にしたがってサービスを提供することを,顧客が期待するようになってきている。 6. The clients convinced that adherence to axioms of the mordern portfolio theory is a measure of quality differentiating between competing financial service providers. 現代ポートフォリオ理論に関する公理の順守が,競合する金融サービス提供者間の質の差別化するひとつの方法であると,顧客はは思いこんでいる。 7. If we assume the client underwrites the expected value of benefits or in some way provides a capital guarantee, ~ もし顧客が利益の期待値の費用を負担する,または何らかの方法で保証資本を提示するならば,~ いずれか一つでも構いませんので,ご教示のほど何卒よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳の添削をお願いします その2

以下のあいさつ文を英訳してみたのですが、添削をお願いします 5月28日のレース日には世界中で一番熱い島になり、全世界に○○を発信していきます。 皆様を心待ちにしていた市民ボランティアスタッフがお世話をさせていただきます。心いくまで○○を満喫しレースを楽しんでください。 最後に大会開催にあたり、ご尽力いただいた関係各位に対しまして深く感謝いたしますと共に、選手の皆様のご健闘を祈念申し上げて歓迎の挨拶といたします。 On May 28th, we are sure that this island will become the hottest spot in the world and we will tell the whole world about this most exciting event and us. Our volunteer stuffs who have anxiously waited for you will take care of you and everything. We just hope you enjoy your race and this island as much as possible. Finally I would like to thank all related people and groups for their unlimited dedication, and wish all of the athletes the best of luck. よろしくお願いします。<(_ _)>ペコリ

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

This man saw this first and built a very big and successful business on it. There is a simple rule: every small to its being a huge big multinational, every executive spent four weeks-two time two-outside the company. Wherever a salesman went on vacation, an executive took his or her place for two weeks, twice a year, and called on customers and sold to customers and introduced new products into the hospital market. As a result, that company understood the rapidly changing market. It is not because it had reports (everybody had the same reports ), but because it spent some time with the hospital administrator who actually made the buying decisions. And so: make sure you know the market.  

• 英文添削のお願いです。

英文添削お願いします。 文書が長いので部分的でも結構です。 よろしくお願いします。 She gives you a short tour in my house. There are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, a lavatory on the 1st floor. A place you use is the bathroom and the lavatory. Here is the lavatory. There is one on the 2nd floor, too. Here is a light switch. It’s hard to make out a little. After you use it, pull or push this lever to flush the lavatory with only this paper. But be careful not to flush anything else, Here is a bathroom. We Japanese do not only take the shower, sit in the bathtub. But only sit in the bathtub, never put a soap into the bathtub. This lever regulate a temperature of water from shower. And this lever give you a water. When you sit a bathtub, if you do not feel a hot in the bathwater, push this button to make it hot. You have to cover with this panel, before you go out of the bathroom. There are a living room and a dining room, a lavatory on the 2nd floor. We have an every meal in this dining room and feel at home in this living room with my family. This lavatory is same as 1st. There are 2 bedrooms on the 3rd floor. One is your room. You’ll have lived here with her. That’s all. Do you have any question?

• 英訳の添削お願いいたします。

自分で訳してみたのですが自信がないの添削お願いします。 As is well known, there is not an accurate orbit determination for the NOAA satellites, nor a systematic orbit correction procedure in order to recover its nominal orbit.. 周知のように、NOAA衛星に対する正確な軌道は確定(計測)されておらず、また計画的に(体系的に)予定の軌道に復帰するための修正手段(方法)もない Continuous telemetry data about position, velocity, and attitude angles of the satellite are not available, but we can obtain, from several different sources, mean orbital parameters periodically update. 人工衛星の位置、速度、姿勢角度に関する連続的なデータ収集はできないが、定期的に更新される平均的な軌道のパラメーターを、複数の異なる情報源から得ることは可能だ As we do not have continuous data about the satellite trajectory but only mean orbital parameters, we must use a simplified Keplerian model as the orbital model . 衛星の軌道に関しては継続したデータがなく、我々にあるのはお粗末な軌道パラメータのみであるため、簡易ケプラーモードを軌道モデルとして使用しなければならない。 On a limited temporal scale, this assumption is perfectly justified. 制限のある規模では、この仮定は完全に正当化されます

• 添削お願いします

問題 「あなたが億万長者で、何か新しい賞のための基金を設けようとしたと考える。どのような人やどのような功績に対して賞を与えたいかを、その理由とともに70語程度の英語で述べなさい。」 回答 「I`d like to give a prize to the educators who had the greatest influence on the career choice of the winnners of an existing major prize, such as the Nobel prize.This is because without these mentors, the prizewinners might not have exercised their abilities to the full and accomplished what they did.The spotlight should be put not only on the prizewinners but also on those who brought out their potential.」