• ベストアンサー

自分で訳しましたがネイティブには自信が無いです。

対訳お願いします。 コレ有名なR&Bの曲(片想いの恋)一部なんですけど You don't know my name (あなたは私の名前を知らないの) And I swear it baby, it feels like (まさにベイベーこんな感じよ) (round and round and round we go, will you ever know) (???) Will you ever know it? (私の名前を知ってくれる日は来るの?) あやふやな訳です。 対訳お願いします。

noname#71019
noname#71019
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • M_Sato
  • ベストアンサー率54% (550/1003)
回答No.1

And I swear it baby, it feels like ooooooo 「ベイビー、(ことばにできないけど)ほんとにこんな感じよ、ウーウーウー)」 (round and round and round we go, will you ever know) 「何度も何度もわたしたちはこれをくりかえすけど、いつか名前を知ってくれるのかしら」 あとはOKです。 Alicia Keys の "You Don't Know My Name" ですね。せつなくて、素敵な歌です。 CDに添付のビデオ画像(PV)も、アリシアがコーヒーハウスのウェイトレスに扮していて、かわいいです。

関連するQ&A

• 自分でネイティブを訳したのですが疑念が残ります。

洋楽歌詞の一部です。 PVのURLは規則なので載せられませんが、 When the rain is pourin down and my heart is hurting. You will always be around this i know for certain. 「雨が降っているときも、心が傷ついているときも、 いつもあなたがいてくれるって分かってるの」 ってな感じで対訳しました。 しかし、いささか疑念がありまして、 "雨が降っているときも―"これは比喩的な感じがするのですが、それは考えすぎでしょうか?  それともやはり、ネイティブの比喩などがあるのでしょうか? ―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― 追加で、これはただ対訳のチェックをお願いします(比喩があればそれもお願いします。 I know some people search the world to find Something like what we have i know People will try, Try to divide something so real So till the end og time i'm telling you that no one 【知ってるわ、世界中を探している人達がいるって事を― 私達が持っているようなモノを見つけるために。 でもそれを、奪う人達も現実にいるみたい。 だから、私は命が尽きるまで言い続けるの、他の誰でもないあなたに・・・。】 ニュアンス合ってますか? かなりニュアンスを変えて対訳しましたけど、適切な言い回しや比喩などありましたらバンバン指摘&修正お願いします。

• 次の英文の翻訳お願いします。

Good morning! I am well! And you? I don't know ○○(町の名前), will you tell me about it? I am know Very curious about why you liking or not liking you job is a secret!

• everの意味

友達のアメリカ人にほめ言葉をもらった後、「I meant it.I want to make sure you know that,because I don't say it to anybody.Ever.」といわれました。この場合のeverは、「絶対しない」って意味であってますか?「僕が本気なのを君が知ってるって確かめておきたい、僕はそんなこと絶対誰にも言わないんだから」って感じかな?と思ったんですが、不安になってきちゃいました。「I will never ever meet you again」とか、いいますよね?確か・・合ってますか?? ご回答よろしくおねがいします。

• Alicia Keysの対訳歌詞もってる方います?

「you don't know my name」です、 お持ちでしたら対訳教えてください。

• 次の英文について教えてください。

次の英文でわからないところがあります。 He hated missing out on any gathering, and the consequent round of tea parties, dinners, soirees and balls exhausted him. 'You know how awful it is when all you want to do is go to bed, and suddenly everyone wants you to start improvising,' he complained, somewhat disingenuously, to a friend; he always complied, and, having sat down at the piano, would improvise for hours. *You know how awful it isのitはthe consequent roundですか? *when all you want to do is go to bedのところで、goは名詞ですか? * and suddenly のandは"それなのに"、と訳せばいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 出典:「Chopin: Prince of the Romantics」

• Don't Let Go の歌詞の意味

Isaac Hayes "Don't Let Go" の日本語歌詞(意味)を教えてください。 特にDon't let goの部分が、、どれなのか、もしくはもっと別の意味なのか分かりません。。。よろしくお願いします! -僕を行かせないで Don't let(me)go -君を行かせない(行かせたくない) Don't let(you)go -諦めないで Don't let(it)go -離れないで Don't let(??)go Hear that whistle its 10 o'clock (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Come on baby it's time to rock (Don't let go) (Don't let go) I'm so glad I've got you here (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Keeps me grinnin' from ear to ear (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Oo-ee, mmm this feelin' is killin' me Aaaw shucks Well, I wouldn't stop for a million bucks (I love you so) Just hold me tight and don't let go Thunder, lightnin', wind and rain (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Love is formin' inside my brain (Don't let go) (Don't let go) I'm so eager I'm nearly dyin' (Don't let go) (Don't let go) You've been keepin' your lips from mine (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Oo-ee, mmm this feelin' is killin' me Aaaw shucks Well, I wouldn't stop for a million bucks (I love you so) Just hold me tight and don't let go, yeah Whooooa, yeah Don't let go Come on and kiss me, kiss me sweet Hold me tight baby and don't let go (Don't let go) Come on and love me You've gotta love me (Don't let go) I want ya, I want ya, I really, really want ya (Don't let go) All night, feels so right (Don't let go) Hold me tight, don't let go [Instrumental Interlude] Hound dogs barkin' upside the hill (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Love is draggin' him through the mill (Don't let go) (Don't let go) If it wasn't for havin' you, girl (Don't let go) (Don't let go) I'd be a-howlin' and a-barkin' too (Don't let go) (Don't let go) Ooh-ee, mmm this feelin' is killin' me Aaaw shucks Well, I wouldn't stop for a million bucks (I love you so) Just hold me tight and don't let go, no No, no don't let go I need ya so, girl Hold me, momma (Hold me tight if it takes all night) (But don't let go) Don't, don't let me go (I wouldn't stop for a million bucks) ('Cause I love you so) No, no, no I love you so, yeah

• 歌詞の翻訳をお願いします

ホイッスルという曲の歌詞です。 翻訳機だと意味がわからないので、お手数ですがどなたか和訳お願いします。 Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go I'm betting you like bebop And I'm betting you love creep mode And I'm betting you like girls that give love to girls And stroke your little ego I bet I'm guilty your honor But that's how we live in my genre When in hell I pay rottweiler There's only one flo, and one rida I'm a damn shame Order more champagne, pull it down hellstream Tryna put it on ya Bet your lips spin back around corner Slow it down baby take a little longer Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby It's like everywhere I go My whistle ready to blow Shorty don't leave a note She can get any by the low Permission not approved It's okay, it's under control Show me soprano, cause girl you can handle Baby we start snagging, you come in part clothes Girl I'm losing wing, my bucatti the same road Show me your perfect pitch, You got it my banjo Talented with your lips, like you blew out candles So amusing, now you can make a whistle with the music Hope you ain't got no issue, you can do it Give me the perfect pitch 'n never lose it Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby Go girl you can work it Let me see your whistle while you work it I'm a lay it back, don't stop it Cause I love it how you drop it, drop it, drop it, on me Now, shorty let that whistle blow Yeah, baby let that whistle blow Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Let me know Girl I'm gonna show you how to do it And we start real slow You just put your lips together And you come real close Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby Here we go Whistle baby, whistle baby, Whistle baby, whistle baby

• 堂本光一さんの楽曲の、英語詞部分の日本語訳を教えてください。

堂本光一さんの楽曲の、英語詞部分の日本語訳を教えてください。 以下の英語詞の部分の日本語訳を教えていただきたいです。 全てKinKiKidsの堂本光一さんの楽曲です。 (+MILLION but -LOVE より) ★見つめてる No matter what I give 怪しく You screw me up 狂わせる ★迷わせる No matter what I have   激しく You mess me up 惑わせる (妖より) ★Nothing can be so wrong 確実に近づいた  No one will ever know この愛あだない? (Bounce up より) ★孤独な夜なんて 欲しくはないから Just breakin' through the night   Get down Get down Bump that track Baby Hang on Hang on Mess me up Get down Get down Bump that track Baby Time to breakdown  (暁 より) ★Don't you ever let go your feelings ★Never let go the faith you had, don't leave it behind 大雑把な訳で構わないので教えてください。お願いします。

• わかりやすい日本語にしてください

1.Which certain guide will go with you on tours we will know the day before your trip. 2.And you can be sure that transport and guide will be ready for your tours! 3.And please don't change your plans for the tour with us as we prepare transport, guides and our schedule for you.

• 和訳をお願いします

ほぼ意味は把握できているのですが完璧ではないのでどうか和訳をお願い致します。 I am sorry. I am sorry for ever bothering. I am sorry for ever hurting you. I am sorry for even being in your life and bringing it disruption. I will never annoy you again. I know that you dont understand me, but someday you will and then it will be too late. I wish you the best of happiness and virtue. You will always have a place in my heart. Farewell