• 締切済み

英訳しました。チェックしてください。

日本語→英語へ訳しました。チェックしてください。 宜しくお願いします。 鮮度の良い状態で水揚げされた国内産真あじを、通年20℃以下に設定された自社工場で、短時間で製品化し、急速冷凍したワンフローズン商品となっています。よって、あじの血合いが鮮明な状態で、お客様の元にお届けできます。 Fresh Japanese Horse Mackerel is processed in short period of time at company's own factory, where temperature is set-up below 20゜c round a year and deep freezed as one frozen. As a result, it can be delivered at the customer's place in vivid condition.

noname#203751
noname#203751
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.1

こういう質問の場合、「自社工場」が質問者様の工場なのか、それとも別なのかを書き添えられた方がいいですね。"our own company"と云えれば、品質に自信を持っている感じが出ます。 "one frozen"という用語は初めてお目にかかりました。こういう言葉は引用符で囲んだ方が親切だと思います。 それから、ビジネス英語では極力受動態を使わない方がよいとされています。"We can deliver..."(お届け出来ます)と"it can be delivered..."の違いは、日本人が感じるよりも英語の方が大きいのです。能動態であれば積極性が感じられるわけです。 「お客さまの元に」はこれが消費者対象の文章なら、"We can deliver it to you..."と「あなたの元へ」とすべきでしょう。"vivid"はまるで真あじが跳ねているような表現ですが、冷凍された魚が跳ねることはないので、"fresh"あたりが無難だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳チェックしてください

1. To my surprise, Yumi have been more than twice taller since I saw her last time 5 years ago. 2. We are all saddened to hear that NARUTO just finished this November. 3. I was ashamed of having done such a stupid behavior in class, which was my nightmare. 1. She is the “smartest” person in our class. 2. I wish Japan will recover from “3.11” which is the most horrible disaster happened in japan in 2011. 3. I do not know why many people claim “ English education system in Japan” is bad, I do think so at all. 1.Yumi studies hard, and he as well. 2.The problem in my family is that my father never word and my mother too.

• この英文の日本語訳を教えてください

This ‘zero waste compound’ is developed by rubber companies sending factory their material, which is processed through our mills, and sent back to be incorporated in the tire company’s formulations.

• すいません英訳して下さい。。。

The item for sale is a Brand New Le Creuset Cast Iron Caribbean Blue Round 2 1/4 Qt. Braiser/Casserole. It has a factory second on it but as far as I can tell(see the photo's there appears to be nothing wrong with it: The enamel is perfect, no chips scratches, or imperfections. It is made in France. Item does come with factory box and I carefully pack my items very well to prevent them from getting damaged. この商品は新品ではあるけれども、なんかちょっと訳あり商品であるみたいです。。。 ただその理由が上記の文章に書いているようなのですが、上記の文章を理解することが出来ません。。 何と書いているのでしょうか??? google翻訳を使って見ましたが、理由が全く分かりません。。。

• 空所補充の問題です!!

補充問題についての質問です(>_<) if the outside temperature is about -18℃ and the wind is blowing at 15 miles per hour, experts calculate the wind chill (at) -28℃. At that wind chill temperature, your skin can freeze (in) 30 minutes. 空所にはat と in が入るんですが、なぜそうなるんですか?? 理由を教えてください(@_@;)

• 至急、英訳のチェックをお願いします!

東京について、作文を書き、英訳してみました。 不安なので、直すところがあれば、ぜひ、教えていただきたいです! また、簡単な表現に直せるときは、直していただけるとうれしいです! ご協力お願いします! 下に、日本語訳もつけてます。 Japanese capital is in Tokyo. Have you ever been to Tokyo ? In Tokyo, there are various tourist spots. I want to introduce some tourist spots to you today. It is one Tokyo Tower of the most famous sightseeing spot in the beginning. Tokyo Tower was famous as the highest building in Japan in 333-meter height. However, it is pulled out on March 29, 2010, and is still second famous in the Tokyo sky tree at the planned completion date as a high tower in 2012 in Japan. Next, it is Akihabara. Akihabara is a popular sightseeing spot in the place where the electric appliances store and the animated cartoon shop gather among a lot of animated cartoon Otaku and foreigner. Finally, it is Shibuya and Omotesando in the place of dispatch of the young person's fashion. Neither a lot of brand shops nor the fashion shops become, it exists here, and it crowds with a shopper everyday. In Tokyo, other various sightseeing spots are. Everybody also must find the sightseeing place that I like in Tokyo. 日本の首都は東京にあります。 みなさんは東京に行ってことがありますか? 東京には、さまざまな観光名所があります。 私は、今日みなさんにいくつかの観光名所を紹介したいと思います。 初めに、最も有名な観光地のひとつの東京タワーです。 東京タワーは、高さ333メートルで日本で最も高い建造物として有名でした。 しかし、2012年に完成予定の東京スカイツリーに2010年3月29日に抜かれ、今でも日本で二番目に高いタワーとして有名です。 次に、秋葉原です。 秋葉原は、電気屋とアニメショップが集う場所で、たくさんのアニメオタクや外国人に人気の観光スポットです。 最後に、若者の流行の発信地の渋谷と表参道です。 ここには、たくさんのブランド店や、ファッション店がならんでいて、毎日たくさんの買い物客でにぎわいます。 東京には、他にもさまざまな観光スポットがあります。 みなさんも、東京で自分が気に入る観光場所を見つけてみてください!

• 英訳で困っています

この英文を訳そうと辞書で単語を調べましたが、どう訳していいのか分かりません。訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 In the design of ductile steel buildings, the static case is assumed up to 20,000 cycles. However, in critical applications such as nuclear steam vessels, turbines, etc., which experience temperature swings, fatigue failure can occur with a smaller number of cycles due to cyclic strain, not cyclic stress.

• 英訳

下記の各文章を英文に翻訳して、英文の見積書に但し書きとして書き加えたいのですが英訳ができません。 翻訳文を教えてください。 ●為替レートにより、価格の変動がございますので、あらかじめご了解下さい。 ●上記金額は貴社仕切り価格になります。 ●上記金額は日本国内指定工場での車上渡しとなります。 ●上記金額は日本国内指定工場での据え付け試運転及び操作指導を含んでおります。 ●上記金額にはエンドユーザー様工場での据え付け試運転及び操作指導を含んでおりません。   詳細打合せの上、費用計上させて頂きます。 ● 本機側にインターフェイス回路をご準備願います。 下記のように自分なりに翻訳してみましたが、自信がありません。 正しい文章に訂正してください。 ●Please consent beforehand that the price will be changed by the fluctuation of exchange rate. ●The above amount will be your settlement price. ●The above amount is the price of delivery to the specified factory in Japan, on the truck. ●In the above amount are included ; the installation, test working and teaching for the operation at the specified factory in Japan. ● In the above amount are not included ; the installation, test working and teaching for the operation at the factory of enduser’s. ●Please prepare the interface circuit on this machine side. 以上、宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英訳のチェックをお願いします 

エキサイトやアルクといったサイトを参考に英訳をしてみたの ですが自信がないので長文で申し訳ないのですが添削して頂きたいです. 原文 近年,地球温暖化に伴い滋賀県の気温も上昇傾向にある.その結果,琵琶湖(とりわけ北湖)の湖底の溶存酸素濃度が低下し水質悪化を招いている. そこで本研究の目的を,琵琶湖のCOD(chemical oxygen demand)やリン酸濃度を現地調査によって定量的に明らかにすることとした.小型のPC接続分光器を用いて,定量的パックテスト試薬の光透過特性を測定し, 商用のパックテストの方法と精度を比較した.分光測定の結果, 北湖のCODやリン酸濃度は南湖と比較して低く,水質が良いと判断できた.小型分光器を用いた濃度推定はパックテスト分析より一桁精度を高められることが明らかになった. また亜硝酸窒素の測定へも応用することができた. 英訳 In recent years,the temperature of Shiga Prefecture has been increasing due to global warming. As a result,Lake Biwa’s (especially north lake) oxygen level decreases at the lake bottom. The purpose of this research is to clarify the density of chemical oxygen demand and phosphoric acid of Lake Biwa quantitatively via on-site investigation. The optical transmission characteristics of pack test reagents were measured with a small PC-adaptive spectroscope, and compared with the accuracy of commercially available pack test procedures. As a result of the spectrum measurement, the density of chemical oxygen demand and phosphoric acid on the north lake can be judged that it is lower than the south lake, and the water quality is better. It was clarified that single digit accuracy was improved to the density presumption with a small spectroscope more than the pack test analysis. Moreover, it was possible to apply it to the measurement of the nitrous acid nitrogen.

• 英訳お願いします。

貰い物のお菓子の袋に書いてあった英文なのですが、自分で訳してみると思うようにいかず・・・ クマのプーさんの話なのですが、英訳宜しくお願いします。 Our story begins , as most of our stories do , with a little bear named Winnie the Pooh. As is often the case at the beginning of our stories , this little little bear named Winnie the Pooh is looking for something . And that something is for fun in the Kingdom of Dreams and Magic !

• 英訳お願いいたします(´∵)

すいません。どうしてもここがわかりません。どなたか手を貸していただけたら幸いです。 At the beginning of our period the code of the Poor law, as established by legislation in 1833,inspired by Chadwick and Senior,was still in operation. Its emphasis was heavily on the treatment of the pauper as less than a normal citizen,and on the avoidance of relief in the home as far as possible. From 1909,as we have seen,largely due to the work of Fabians,an entirely new approach captured the field,aiming at a practical reversal of chadwick's ideas the third declaration of policy,that embodied in the (Bevrridge) Report of the Interdepartmental Committee on Social Insurance and Allied Services of 1942,although revolutionary in many respects,must properly be regarded as a logical development of the ideas which had already been made explicit in1909.