• ベストアンサー

blowing in as from a bellows の和訳は?

Our car became hot and humid, but we didn't dare open the INNER WINDOW because cinders would come BLOWING IN AS FROM A BELLOWS. という文なのですが、大文字のところの訳を教えていただけませんか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • coco1
  • ベストアンサー率25% (323/1260)
回答No.1

英会話勉強中の者です。 「換気口」(又はいわゆるベンチレータ)を開けようとはしなかった。 だって「ふいごから吹き出すように」吸い殻が(室内に)飛び散ってしまうから ってところではないでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’m a grad student rooming with a friend. After moving in, our friendship became stressed. While she is a lovely, sensitive person, she is not always punctual about paying her half of the utilities or respecting agreements (notably, we had agreed that I could bring my dog up from my family home and she changed her mind the night before). The biggest issue, though, is that she’s much more chatty than I am. She knocks on my door at random times to have brief conversations. She’s also frequently upset about something I did or didn’t do, or something I didn’t anticipate she would need. We’ve talked about this in the past, but this dynamic keeps creeping into our interactions. this dynamic keeps creeping into our interactionsの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳

Sorry, we don't like disputes hanging over our heads, so it was refunded. However, you can still place another order, but unfortunately it is still not in yet. mikegyver.com/blog Please follow our progress there. I would ask for you either like our Facebook page or keep checking back, then place order when it is in stock. We WILL ship ASAP if you choose express shipping. Again Sorry for the inconvenience. We are trying as hard as we can to get it to come in faster, but some things we can't control 誰か和訳お願いします。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします(>_<)

We would carefully hold our prizes upright in the bag all the way home in the car. Then they would swim in their plastic bubble-like world floating in the top of the tank until the water temperature reached that of its surroundings, probably a half hour or so, but seemingly forever to a small child. At last it was time to release the fish from the plastic bags. Our fish were home. 単語は分かっても文の読み方が分かりません。 何かアドバイスなどあればよろしくお願いします(@_@;)

• 和訳と英作をお願いします!!

1、ホストファミリーからのメールの一部分です。和訳お願いします。 "Happy birthday" for last month. We would love to see some photos taken on your birthday and of your family. You will just miss our celebration for my birthday by a week. So we must have a big cake when you come. 2、英語で、『何て返事を返そうか、ずっと悩んでいたらこんなに返事が遅くなってしまいました』といいたいのですが何と言えばいいですか?? よろしくおねがいします!!

• 前置詞について2

We went to go the beach in his car on Saturday, because our car still won't have been fixed. 上記の英文の in his car の箇所でなぜby his car又はon his carにならないのですか? 教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) It's been said that man stands alone because he alone stands. To put it another way, the first great step for mankind was the first bipedal step taken by our remote ( 1 ). The moment we started walking on our hind legs we freed our front legs to become our grasping, manipulative hands. And with tool-making hands we conquered the world. So we owe a great debt to our feet and should cherish them as one of the most important parts of our anatomy. But what a pity, we ( 2 ) do this. Instead we abuse them horribly. We sentence them to spend two-thirds of their life inside leather cells. We force them to walk on hard, tiring surfaces. And we completely ignore their health and well-being until they are in serious trouble and send out pain signals we can ( 3 ) ignore. The reason for this is we look down on them literally. They are too far away from our specialized sense organs. If we could examine them as ( 4 ) as we study our hands, we would take more care of them. But they are at the far end of the body, and most of the time they hardly rate a passing thought.

• 和訳をお願いします(>_<)

大変長くなって申し訳ないんですが、下の和訳が分かる方はお願いします(>_<) What comes to mind when you think of a tropical fish tank? A restaurant? A doctor's office? Or is it the memory of your own childhood aquarium filed with a lot of colorful fish? My earliest recollections are of the local tropical fish shop. Our whole family would walk down the stairs to the warm, humid basement where thousands of fish would be swimming in brightly lit tanks. After long and careful deliberations, my sister and I would each choose a fish, and into the plastic bags they would go. We would carefully hold our prizes upright the waster temperature reached that of its surroundings, probably a half hour or so, but seemingly forever to a small child. At last it was time to release the fish from the plastic bags. Our fish were home.

• 英文和訳

We could further increase the value and efficiency of a Unified National Grid by helping our struggling auto companies switch to the manufacture of plug-in electric cars and save those auto jobs and renew our companies. An electric vehicle fleet would sharply reduce the cost of driving a car, reduce pollution, and increace the flexibility of our electricity grid. アル・ゴアの“Moving First Is in Our Own National Interest”の一部です。どなたか和訳お願いします

• 和訳お願いします!

If you're an American and you're not having fun, it just might be your own fault. Our long national expedition is entering its 238th year, and from the start, it was clear that this would be a bracing place to live. There would be plenty of food, plenty of land, plenty of minerals in the mountains and timber in the wilderness. You might have to work hard, but you'd have a grand time doing it. That promise, for the most part, has been kept. There would be land rushes and gold rushes and wagon trains and riverboats and cities built hard against cities until there was no place to build but up, so we went in that direction too. We created outrageous things just because we could--the Hoover Dam, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Empire State Building, which started to rise the year after the stock market crashed, because what better way to respond to a global economic crisis than to build the world's tallest skyscraper? We got to the moon 40 years later and, true to our hot-rodding spirit, soon contrived to get a car up there as well. The tire tracks left on the lunar surface (tracks that are still there) are the real American graffiti.

• 英文和訳、お願いします。

◆Swimming develops every part of the body. Proper breathing plays a big role in increasing lung capacity. Stroking and kicking develop the muscles in arms, legs and back. Timing and mental alertness are important, for the good swimmer must take advantage of every opportunity offered. ◆One of our most important duties is to give our guests the best possible service and to satisfy them. Because we serve them well, they come to our restaurants, and spend their money. Our guests keep us in business. In the last analysis, our guests really pay our wages. ◆Since we make daily use of the newspaper, and we base much of our opinion upon what it tells us, we should make efforts to understand it. Unless we know what newspapers are, and how they are made, we shall not know how to tell a good newspaper from a bad one, or whether we should believe any particular piece of information.