• 締切済み

さっぱりわかりません・・

Object as presents, representing memories and become memory, or together with somthing you buy. 文脈から自分なりに察すると、 「想い出を表す又は想い出になる、あなたが買った何かとともにある、プレゼントとしての物体(前後ではobjectは物体という意味で使われている)」 という感じ?????かと思うのですが、正しい英語だとすら思えません。。 教えていただきたく。。

noname#5913
noname#5913
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• neckon
  • ベストアンサー率45% (156/340)
回答No.3

たしかに「変なの」としか言いようがありませんが、想像力を働かせてみると…… (これは)プレゼントとしての物体であり、思い出を代表して(かつ)思い出となり、あるいはあなたが買ったものと一緒に(贈るといいでしょう) つまり「プレゼント最適品。思い出のよすがが思い出そのものになります。別のお品と一緒に贈っても喜ばれます」みたいな、何かの商品の宣伝文句ではないかと思うんですが……自信なしです。

noname#5913
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 文脈的にはそんな感じだと思います。 英語的にもやはり違和感を覚えられますでしょうか?

noname#2733
noname#2733
回答No.2

う~ん、さっぱりわかりません・・ 最後の部分で何か抜けていませんか? Object as presents, (representing memories and become memory,) or together with something you buy, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. buyの後で、切れてしまっている感じがします。 又、ここでは名詞のobjectで、動詞のobject (反対する)ではないですよね。 でもpresentsは複数形なのにobjectにはsが付いていない・・・ 何なんでしょう? 単なる出所が怪しい変な英語?

noname#5913
質問者

お礼

すみません、ご指摘のとおり、Objectsでした。 あとは見直してみましたが抜けはありません。 あと、これは文というよりは、物を説明しているだけの個所なのですが、、、

回答No.1

メモリを表わして、プレゼントとして反対して、メモリになってください。さもないと、somthingと一緒に、買います。 これは。ニフティーの翻訳から。 メモリを表わして、プレゼントとして反対して、メモリになってください。さもないと、somthingと一緒に、買います。 インフォシークの翻訳から。(同じでした) メモリを表わして、プレゼントとして反対して、メモリになってください。さもないと、somthingと一緒に、買います。 エキサイト翻訳から。(同じでした) ↓にエキサイトからのを入れました。使いやすいです。すみません。意味通じませんでしたね。

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/text/

関連するQ&A

• 少し長い文章を読んでいます

最末尾のRecall is a siren call.とはどういうことでしょうか。 Yet the problems of memory go much further than that: to the roots of individual memories, on which social memory depends and of which most historical sources are composed. We know very little about it except that it is usually bad. There has been an enormous amount of work in recent years by psychologists and anthropologists, but about all by neurophysiologists, which combines to undermine our faith in memory even further. In the work of a psychologist such as Alan Baddeley, it resembles a trick mechanism for evading awkward facts, as much as a trap for capturing them. We practise convenient oblivion. We retrieve memories through rosy filters. The memory is the massage. Among anthropologists, in work well-represented by a paper by Jack Goody, it is increasingly recognized that non-literate cultures' orally transmitted memories are not fossilized, word for word, in bardic retrieval systems, but are substantially re-created, reinvented with every retelling. Memory is wired to be warped. It is not a highway for time travel: the past it takes you to never really happened quite in the way you think. Recall is a siren call.

• 和訳お願い致します

I know we've spent some time together and I like hanging out with you, but since it's mostly been when we're drunk and after being out with other friends, I have thought of it as us being friends and having fun time together. I hope you are okay with that and you don't feel awkward.

• 身に付けなくても英語の先生になれるが、身に付けなければ外国人ともロクに会話もできない英語のスキル

こんにちは。学校の英語の先生といってもロクに外国人と話せない人も多いですよね。さて、タイトルの日本語を英訳してみました。どれが一番いいでしょうか? 他にもっといい表現がありましたら、教えてください。 (1) the skill of English that even if you have not got you can become an English teacher but if have not got you can't talk well with foreigners. (2)the skill of English without which you can become an English teacher and you can hardly talk with foreigners. (3)the skill of English such as you can still become an English teacher but you have enough trouble of speaking with foreigners without it. (4)the skill of English, lack of which doesn't prevent you from becoming an English teacher but allows you insufficiently to converse with foreigners.

• 和訳を教えて下さい

Please be sure you are 100% happy with the proofs as no responsibility will be accepted by xxxxxxxxx

• 英訳をお願いします

以下の文章の英訳をお願いします。認知心理学に関する論文です。 functional comparison of involuntary and voluntary remembering. Functional accounts of autobiographical memory have postulated three separate purposes for this memory system: directive (helping to guide future behavior), social (enhancing social cohesion among individuals), and self function (helping to facilitate and maintain conceptualizations of the self). White there has been little work done in the area of function with involuntary memories, one study has suggested that they may have functions which in many ways overlap with these three functions. It makes sense that involuntary remembering and voluntary remembering would have the same or overlapping functions, as both should be serving the larger purposes of autobiographical memory . However, involuntary remembering may have unique functions that voluntary remembering could not logically have. Involuntary memory chaining, which results from voluntary memories, is a good case in point. Mace demonstrated that involuntary memory chains resulted from memories produced voluntarily on an autobiographical memory task. As virtually all of these memories were related to the targets of voluntary recall, Mace argued that involuntary memory chaining may naturally be functional to voluntary recall, as chaining appears to be expanding the process of remembering by bringing memories to mind that had some relationship with the targets of recall. Another special function of involuntary remembering may occur when involuntary memories experienced in everyday life cause one to engage in voluntary recall. That is, frequently the experience of an involuntary memory may cause one to engage in the voluntary remembering process by elaborating further on a memory in potentially all sorts of way. In this regard, involuntary remembering could be seen as serving the purpose of jump starting the voluntary remembering process, prompting one to think more about a particular situation or remember more about a particular past event. In a more traditional sense, one could look at involuntary memories as early warning devices that on occasion may signal a potential danger.

• 以下の英訳、どこを変えたら良いですか?

(1)私が、祥子と同じ日に産まれた貴方に出会えたことは、偶然とは言いがたいでしょうか。 を英訳したいです。 機械翻訳にかけると: Is it hard to say that it is accidental that it was able to meet you by whom I was borne on the same day as Shoko? と出るのですが、さらにこれを日本語訳に機械翻訳にかけると、 「それが会うことができたことが偶然であると言うことは困難ですか、あなた、それによって私はShokoと同じ日に生まれました?」と出ます。 どこをどのように直したらよいでしょうか。 同じく (2)知的で冷静で聡明である貴方に、「誕生日おめでとう」と贈ります。 を訳したいのですが、 機械翻訳では、 It is intellectual, is calm and presents to you who are "wise" with "I congratulate you on the birthday of you." と表示され、さらにそれを日本語訳に直すと、 【それは知的で、静かで、あなたに示します、誰がいますか「わかります」で「私はあなたの誕生日にあなたを祝う。」】と出ます。 どこをどのように直したらよいか、教えてください。

• 日本語に訳してください

航空会社の予約をキャンセルしました。 以下のような返事をもらい、エキサイト翻訳で訳してみました。 「お金を返してはあげないけれど、次にうちの航空会社を使う時に550ユーロ割り引きますよ。」みたいなことが書いてあると思うのですが、合っていますか? どうすれば割引してもらえるのかなど、細かいところが読み取れず、困っています。 どうぞお知恵をお貸しください。 よろしくお願いいたします。 As a gesture of goodwill we have decided to cancel your booking XXXX and YYYY without refund but grant you the price (550 EUR) as discount on your next reservation with us for a flight with airAAAA and BBBB. As soon as you submit the new confirmation/invoice number by phone , fax or e-mail together with our reference VZZZZ we will credit your booking account accordingly. This credit can be honoured until 31.03.2013. Any form of secondary sale, or sale by auction is not allowed and does not entitle the buyer to claim the discount.

• 感嘆文と間接疑問

教科書に, If you spill a can of juice, at first you feel stupid for having spilled it. But then you start to think about how hard you worked to get the money to buy it and finally, you become upset at having been sp careless. というのがありますが, how hard you worked to get the money to buy it の部分は,間接疑問のように思えますが,感嘆文ともとれます。 一般に,見分けは,文脈でつけることで,いいのでしょうか? ちなみに,この場合は,間接疑問であってますか?

• 日本語に訳してもらえませんか?

次の文を訳していただけないでしょうか? I do hope you werent offended by my reference to being close to you and what I imagined us doing together. I know you get upset by these things.....although it is difficult as I get to love you more and more... 翻訳サイトで調べまして、大体はわかったような気がするのですが、正確な訳が知りたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 至急。英語について。

私、東京で一人暮らしする訳じゃないし、 それに、(あなたが私の)家に泊まるのは私のママが許さないと思う。(>_<) あと私、前も言ったけど英語だって話せないのに ずっと一緒にいるのはあなただってせっかくアメリカから来るのに楽しくないだろうし... なんか(色々考えちゃって)不安なんだよね。 と言いたいですが、 I will not live by myself in Tokyo, and my mother will not allow you to stay at my house. Moreover, as I told you before that I don't speak English, it will not be fun for you being together with me all the time in Japan especially you come from the U.S.. I am a bit worried. ↑間違っているところはないでしょうか?