English Vaccination Dates: Tuberculin, B.C.G, Whooping Cough, Polio, Measles

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I received a tuberculin test on February 6, 1995, and a B.C.G vaccine in February 1995.
  • I received a vaccination against whooping cough, diphtheria, and tetanus on April 22, 1993.
  • I received a vaccination against polio on May 20 and November 25, 1992, and a vaccination against measles on June 23, 1992.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語のチェックお願いします。

予防接種(ツベルクリン反応やBCG,急性灰白髄炎、麻しん)などを受けた日時を英語にすると、次の英語でよろしいでしょうか。 I had a tuberculin test on 6, February, 1995. I had B.C.G vaccine on February, 1995. I had a vaccination against whopping cough, diphtheria, and tetanus on 22, April, 1993. I had a vaccination against polio on 20, May, and 25, November, 1992. I had a vaccination against measles on 23, June, 1992. 留学書類に必要です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • duosonic
  • ベストアンサー率51% (585/1140)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 いっぱい注射されましたね。痛そうです 、、、 さて、もちろんこのままで良いのですが、もし私がこれを見て評定する立場だったら、むしろこう書いてくれた方が見易くて嬉しいです(多分日付は欧米で表記が違う)。 ・Tuberculin: February 6, 1995. ・B.C.G vaccine: February 1995. ・Vaccination against whopping cough, diphtheria, and tetanus: April 22, 1993. ・Vaccination against polio: May 20 and November 25, 1992. ・Vaccination against measles: June 23, 1992. ご参考まで。

domingosabado
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。確かに短くてわかりやすいですね。

関連するQ&A

• 英語について

Read the directions on the bottle and follow them carefully. 訳をお願いします。 ちなみに、前の文章は、 I had a headache so I took two aspirin and went to bed.These are some medicines that you drink-liquid ones like cough syrup and some stomach medicines.Even with these, take is the word to use. You take a certain amount: two teaspoons, one capful and so on. です。

• 英語で:2月7日に19歳になりました

英語で、僕は2月7日に19歳になりました は、 I turned 19 on February 7th. でよいでしょうか?

• 英語について

Even with these, take is the word to use. 訳をお願いします。 takeはイタリック体です。 theseはどの事を言っているのでしょうか? ちなみに、前の文章は、 I had a headache so I took two aspirin and went to bed.These are some medicines that you drink-liquid ones like cough syrup and some stomach medicines. です。

• 簡単な日記を英語で書きました。英語のできる方、文法のチェックをお願い致

簡単な日記を英語で書きました。英語のできる方、文法のチェックをお願い致します。 I woke up at 10:30 this morning. 今朝10時30におきた I had a terrible dream last night. ひどい夢をみた so I felt a little bad this morning. だから今朝はちょっと気分が悪かった It was the contents which the senior of previous workplace borrowed money , and it pushed to me. その夢の内容は前の職場の先輩が借金をして私におしつけた How terrible he is! なんて彼はひどいんだ After that I had breakfast. and I began to study in English. その後食事して、英語の勉強を始めた。 お願いいたします。

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

British attacks in January 1917, had taken place against exhausted German troops holding poor defensive positions left over from the fighting in 1916; some troops had low morale and showed an unusual willingness to surrender. The army group commander Generalfeldmarschall Crown Prince Rupprecht, advocated a withdrawal to the Siegfriedstellung on 28 January, which was initially refused but then authorised on 4 February and the first "Alberich day" was set for 9 February. The British attacks in the Actions of Miraumont from 17–18 February and anticipation of further attacks, led Rupprecht on 18 March to order a withdrawal of about 3 miles (4.8 km) on a 15-mile (24 km) front of the 1st Army to the R. I Stellung, from Essarts to Le Transloy on 22 February. The withdrawal caused some surprise to the British, despite the interception of wireless messages from 20–21 February.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。相手のアカウントがどうのこうのと言っているかと思われます。

英語の翻訳お願いします。相手のアカウントがどうのこうのと言っているかと思われます。 would you pls relist this pochette I have a buyer that filed a dispute against my paypal account and now I have negative amount on my account. I am sorry for this inconvenience.

• 英語の和訳

A court ruled that he had been discriminated against and awarded him £2,600. この英文の和訳をお願いします。

• 英語でのスピーチがあるのでチェックして頂きたいです。

英語でのスピーチがあるのでチェックして頂きたいです。 学校での春学期の終わりの授業で、英語でのスピーチがあります。 主に前期で行ったことを振り返り、夏休みどのように勉強していくかを1分程度でしゃべるというものです。 しかし、自分の英語力では、正確な文章を英語で書くことができません・・・ そこで、翻訳やら辞書やらをフル活用して、文章を書いてみたので良かったらおかしい部分や改善するべき部分があったら指摘していただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 日本語文 私は、前期の授業を終えて自分の弱点を見つけました。 それは、文法の理解です。 前期の授業は主に、エッセイの理解と書き方についてでした。 私は英語の文章を作ることが苦手でした。そのためいつも宿題に苦労しました。 そこで、夏休みは少しでも文法の理解を身につけたいと思います。 具体的には、前期で解らなかった部分に重点を置き、しっかりと復習したいと思います。 そして少しずつ英語力を高めたいと思います。 夏休みは2ヶ月程あるので、充実した日々を送りつつも、勉強も怠らないように心がけたいです。 英語文 I finished the class at the first term, and found its weak point. It is understanding of the grammar. The class at the first term was understanding chiefly and writing of the essay. I was not good at making English sentences. Therefore, it always had a hard time doing homework. Then, I want to acquire the understanding of the grammar even a little during summer vacation. Concretely, I want to give priority to the part that did not understand at the first term, and to review firmly. And, I want to improve English language skill little by little. There is summer vacation for about two months, and so as not to neglect studying though enhanced every day is spent, I want to bear it in mind.

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

After the loss of a considerable amount of ground around the Ancre valley to the British Fifth Army in February 1917, the German armies on the Somme were ordered on 14 February, to withdraw to reserve lines closer to Bapaume. A further retirement to the Hindenburg Line (Siegfriedstellung) in Operation Alberich began on 16 March 1917, despite the new line being unfinished and poorly sited in some places. The British and French had advanced about 6 mi (9.7 km) on the Somme, on a front of 16 mi (26 km) at a cost of 419,654 to 432,000 British and about 200,000 French casualties, against 465,181 to 500,000 or perhaps even 600,000 German casualties.

• 仮定法過去を使って英語にすると…

もしタイムマシーンがあったら、過去に行って自分に「~~」と言うのになぁ。 を仮定法過去を使って、英語にする場合。 If I had a time machine, I would go to the past and tell me “~~” であってますか?