• ベストアンサー

自力で英訳したのですが見てもらえますでしょうか?

kanikuizaruの回答

回答No.2

「How do you do? I am sorry for this sudden mail.」は不要じゃないでしょうか。Dear ~がありますし。自分の名前も最後に署名があるから、本文中では不要かと。 I am a first year ph. D student at AAA university. My field of interest is axiomatic set theory, which I have been studying on my own. Unfortunately, my current university does not have any professor who is studying this field. Is there any professor whose field of interest includes axiomatic set theory at your institution? If so, please let me know. Thank you very much in advance.

Fumie_0515
質問者

お礼

遅くなりましてすいません。 大変有難うございます。 お陰様で大変参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 仮定法の英訳について

自分なりに仮定法を用いて訳してみたのですが、間違いの箇所があれば指摘していただけますか? (1)来年3月までで、私は4年間大学にいることになる。 (2)模試私がそこにいたなら、彼が研究をまとめるのを手伝えたのに。 (3)もしあなたが踊りのグループの中の一つのグループのメンバーにならないとしても、それでも参加することが出来る。 (1)I would have been in university in University for four years until next March. (2)If I had been there, I could have helped him of his research. (3)If you were not to be a member of th dancing groups, however, you could perticipate in the festival. よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳について

『アメリカで就職の為にマネージャーにメールを送りたいのですが英語での丁寧な言い方(敬語?)がわかりません。 アドバイスお願いします。私はダンサーです。』 英語を始めたばかりで文が綺麗に作れないので日本語を見てアドバイスして頂けたら光栄です。お願いいたします。 本文 こんにちは。お忙しいところすみません。りなです。 最近私の友達がヨーロッパのショーから日本に帰ってきました。 次のシーズンのキャスティングはどうでしょうか? 私も是非次のシーズンからショーに参加したいです。 私はまだロンドンに滞在していて毎日練習をしています。 来週にはauditionも控えています。 来シーズンからチームに入れる可能性が知りたくてメールさせてもらいました。何度もすみません。 6月に私のホームスタジオが潰れて今までと同じように練習ができなくなるので、どうしても来シーズンからショーに参加していま私ができる全てを崩さないままショーに参加したいです。 早いメールをお待ちしております。 Hello, this is Rina. I am sorry I know you are busy. My friend who was in show at Europe is come back in Japan. How is the next casting? I want to join the show in next coming season. I still in Rondon and having practice. I have a audition next week too. I want to know can I join the show next coming season? I am so sorry again and again. I am waiting your response quickly. 『アメリカでは単刀直入に早いメールのお返事を待っていますと送っても失礼にはあたりませんか?とりあえず、どうしてもショーのメンバーにいれてほしいというのと、メールのお返事がほしいというのを伝えたいです』

• 英訳していただけますか?

I am more of a private person who would rather meet people in person face to face. Contact is important to me. I can see a persons personality if I meet them in real life. この英文の意味がよくわからないので、教えていただけますか? 会ってコニュニケーション取ることが大切と言っているとは思うのですが。 よろしくお願いします。

• メール本文に段落を設ける。

OUTLOOKのSENDメソッドを使って、メールを自動送信する際、次の構文では、本文がだらだらするので、段落を設けたいのですがどのようにすればいいか教えて下さい。 Dim AAA, BBB, CCC As Object Set AAA = CreateObject("OUTLOOK.APPLICATION") Set BBB = AAA.CREATEITEM(OLMAILITEM) BBB.To = "宛先" BBB.Subject = "用件名" BBB.BODY = Range("I2").Value & " " & Range("I3").Value & " " & Range("I4").Value & " " & Range("I5").Value & " " & Range("I6").Value Set CCC = BBB.ATTACHMENTS CCC.Add "添付ファイル名" BBB.SEND Set BBB = Nothing Set CCC = Nothing Set AAA = Nothing

• WHITE SEA OF って?

英語教室で出された課題のなかの表現がどうしてもわかりません。『僕は君と一緒になって最高についている」という内容はわかりましたが、WHITE SEA OFがわかりません。SEA OFは辞書にありましたが。どなたかご存知のかたはいらっしゃいませんか?念のため全文を載せます           I don’t get many things right the first time In fact, I am told that a lot Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls Brought me here And where was I before the day That I first saw your lovely face? Now I see it everyday And I know That I am I am I am The luckiest What if I’d been born fifty years before you In a house on a street where you lived? Maybe I’d be outside as you passed on your bike Would I know? And in a white sea of eyes I see one pair that I recognize And I know That I am I am I am The luckiest I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you Next door there’s an old man who lived to his nineties And one day passed away in his sleep And his wife; she stayed for a couple of days And passed away I’m sorry, I know that’s a strange way to tell you that I know we belong That I know That I am I am I am The luckiest

• 関係代名詞の文で、先行詞の前につける冠詞はaとtheはどちらがよいのしょうか?

I know a boy who lives in London. と I know the boy who lives in London. ではどちらがよいのでしょうか? 意味に違いがあるのでしょうか?

• 英語の冠詞と前置詞についての質問です

「私は大学と大学院で日本語学を勉強しました。」を各翻訳ソフトに掛けると色々出て来て、どれが正しい英語なのか分かりません。殊に冠詞と前置詞で異同が有ります。次のような次第です。 @nifty翻訳 I studied the Japanese study in the university and the graduate school. Bing 翻訳 I studied in college and graduate school of Japan studies. Google翻訳 I studied the Japanese science at the university and graduate school. So-net I studied science of Japanese in a university and a graduate school. フレッシュアイ翻訳 I studied Japanese study at the university and the graduate school. Yahoo!翻訳 I studied science of Japanese in a university and a graduate school. また大学と大学院で前置詞が異なる訳文もあるので、「私は大学で日本語を勉強しました。私は大学院で日本語を勉強しました。」で新たに翻訳を掛けました。結果は以下の通りです。 @nifty翻訳 I studied Japanese at the university. I studied Japanese in the graduate school. Bing 翻訳 I studied at the University of Japan language. I did study Japan language in graduate school. Google翻訳 I studied Japanese at university. I studied Japanese in graduate school. So-net I studied Japanese at a university. I studied Japanese in a graduate school. フレッシュアイ翻訳 I studied Japanese at the university. I studied Japanese at the graduate school. Yahoo!翻訳 I studied Japanese at a university. I studied Japanese in a graduate school. ここでは同じソフトなのに「university」と「graduate school」で前置詞が異なるものがほとんとです。しかしそれなら先の「大学と大学院で」の訳においても、それぞれに(graduate schoolの前にも)前置詞を付ける必要が有るのではないかと思いますが、そうなっていません。 私が教えていただきたいのは次の3点です。 1.自己紹介でいきなり(前に大学や大学院の話が出ていない状況で)「私は大学と大学院で日本語学を勉強しました。」とした場合は「university」でも「the university」でもなく「a university」でしょうか。 2.「university」と「graduate school」の前置詞は同じでしょうか。異なるのでしょうか。異なる場合はその理由。 3.最終的に「私は大学と大学院で日本語学を勉強しました。」の正しい英訳は何でしょうか。 以上、御教示いただければ幸いです。

• 訂正おねがいします

私は英語が苦手で全然わからないのですがEpalとのメールですこの英語通じますか?訂正お願いします Hi AAA, Hows your day? I was cool, Because It was very easy at My work.  You live in BBB, I went to BBB.(前回、CCCという州へ行ったことがあるといったら、CCCの中のBBBというところに自分は住んでいるといわれたので) I went to around テーマパーク in BBB. Im not remember...but I know little bit. Because that is 10 years ago... (相手がハワイへ行ったことがあるといったので)I'v never been to Hawaii. Was Hawaii's sea a very beautiful? Is it like Okinawa's sea? I also want to go to Hawaii...

• 英語日記22 日本の大学

日本の大学 今回は日本の大学について書いてみました。 最近誰も回答してくれないのですが。英語のためがんばります。 実際僕も大学生の年齢なので、よく大学のことはわかるつもりです。 ちなみに20です。 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 I would like to talk about university in Japan. It is said that university in Japan is difficult to enter it, but it is easy to graduate from your university. How about foreign universities are. In the USA, on the contrary, it is easy to enter a university and difficult to graduate from it, so many student in the USA drop out from their university. I have friends who are university student in Japan. This is in my opinion, I think that my friends who are university student don’t trend to study hard. I am not criticizing them just because there are many temptations so many university students yield to temptation. I think if I were a university student in Japan, I would not study hard. This is because I tend to puzzle from surrounding environment. However, I like people who are university student !!!

• 英訳していただけませんか。

こんにちは。以下の文を英語に訳してみたのですが、正しいか不安です。どなたか、分かる方で添削していただけると幸いです。また、子供の入院している病院は、単に"Children's Hospital"で良いのでしょうか。 「妹と同じ様に、医学を勉強している人や、医学に興味を持っている人と友達になれたら、嬉しいです。」 "I am glad if I can become someone's friend who study medical science or who are interested in medical science like my sister."