• 締切済み

ゆずれない名曲

これだけは譲れない、というほど皆さんにとって一番の名曲を挙げていってください!僕は、 Phantom Planet/California Eric Clapton/Layla KISS/I was made for loving you Aerosmith/Walk this way Nirvana/The man who sold the world(David Bowie cover) Deep purple/Hush The Verve/The drugs don't work U2/Beautiful day Razorlight/America The Kooks/Naive Doors/Light my fire Oasis/Don't look back in anger The Smith/This Charming man R.E.M/Losing my religion などです。

みんなの回答

• cato_01
  • ベストアンサー率26% (74/277)
回答No.6

シルビーバルタンの「にこら」

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.5

とりあえず思いつくまま10曲… king crimson 21世紀のスキッツォイド・マン king crimson a man a city gentle giant in a glass house yes sound chaser yes heart of the sunrise genesis supper's ready P.F.M four holes in the ground soft machine all white renaissance ocean gypsy E.L&P tarkus ただのプログレカタログみたいになった…orz

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • ill65pz
  • ベストアンサー率42% (11/26)
回答No.4

Oasis/Don't look back in anger Razorlight/America には同感ですね。 Phantom Planet/California もThe O.C.を見てたので耳にこびりついています。 ところで、僕の挙げる名曲は… The Libertines/Don't Look Back into the Sun Weezer/Pink Triangle No Use For A Name/Let Me Down Radiohead/Creep Fountains Of Wayne/Mexican Wine Jimmy Eat World/Goodbye Sky Harbor Fall Out Boy/Saturday Rooney/Losing All Control Something Corporate/Drunk Girl Mando Diao/Mr.Moon The All-American Rejects/My Paper Heart The Rocket Summer/So, In This Hour などなど…邦楽もいろいろあります。

christsake
質問者

お礼

良い曲ばっかりですね! 回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#115827
noname#115827
回答No.3

ありすぎて困るけど、あえて古い曲を・・・  Jimi Hendrix / Purple Haze  Eagles / Hotel California  Emerson, Lake & Palmer / Hoedown  Manfred Mann's Earth Band / Blinded By The Light  Mike Oldfield / Tubular Bells (Opening Theme)  Pink Floyd / One Of These Days  Queen / Killer Queen  Yes / Close To The Edge  The Rolling Stones / It's Only Rock n' Roll(But I Like It)  The Beatles / Revolution 思いつくまま10曲です。

christsake
質問者

お礼

今聴きました。 皆良い曲で、選びきれませんね(笑)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#98991
noname#98991
回答No.2

New found glory/sonny これを聴くと泣けてくるょぉぉぉ!!!!!!!!わら てか、今検索したら ライブ版の映像あって初めてみたぁぁぁぁぁぁぁぁぁぁ ┣¨‡┣¨‡(ノ`m´)ノ ~┻━┻ (/o\) お父さんやめてー 最近でゎ Does It Offend You Yeah?/Dawn Of The Dead が好きなンだあー♪ でも、ユーチューブにゎ検索でてこなぃw 思い出の曲ゎ 福岡市東区住みの皆さんいますかあ><; ぁぃわ東区の名島橋で Busted/What I Go To School For 聴ぃて泣いてたこともあるょwわりゃ キッズ向けの曲しか聴かなぃから;; Superjupiter/You Know なら、大人のみなさんも気に入ってくれると思ぃまぁす♪ ぢぁ、またねェー↑↑ ゜。+゜*(@・∀・)゜。+゜花より ‐●●●‐o(・ω・@)団子♪・゜。+゜*

christsake
質問者

お礼

(ノ`m´)ノ ~┻━┻ (/o\) お父さんやめてー が気に入りましたw 洋楽のPVならgoogle videoの方がたくさんでますよ。 ご回答ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • blazin
  • ベストアンサー率50% (20080/39799)
回答No.1

自分の中でですが丁度学生時代に良く聞いていて、今でも思い出すメロディーなんですが、TAKE THAT の BACK FOR GOODが自分の中の名盤ですかね☆

christsake
質問者

お礼

すごくいい声ですね!気に入りました。ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• ガチンコファイトクラブの挿入歌

もう古い上に既出なのでお恥ずかしいのですが、このコーナーで使われていた、感動的な場面に使われるバラードの曲を知りたいので、どなたか教えてください。出だしがピアノではじまる男性ボーカルの英語の曲です。 U2の「one」ではないです。 HAMMER FALLの「GLORY TO THE BRAVE」でもないです。 The Verve の「The Drugs Don't Work」でもありません。 どんな掲示板を見てもない(あっても回答なし)ですし、番組HPはもちろんなくなったので、よろしくお願いします。

• おすすめのバンド(洋)教えてください。

これまで私に音楽のことを教えてくれていた友達と会うことがなくなってから、聴く曲に偏りが出てきてマンネリ化しております。 皆さん私にお勧めのバンドを教えてください。 以下、私の好きなバンドです。 《A:最も好きで、折に触れ聴き返す》 The Beatles The Doors Pixies David Bowie 《B:最近よく聞く》 Tortoise Explosions in the sky Album Leaf God is an astronaut 《C:一時期はまった》 Roxy music the Stone Roses Nirvana My bloody valentine Ulrich Schnauss 御覧の通り有名なのばかりですので、私が知らなそうなバンドを教えていただけるとありがたいです。 では宜しくお願いします。

• こんにちは。

こんにちは。 最近、昔CMソングとして使われていた曲を探すのが好きです。 その中でも特に最近は洋楽を集めています。 誰もがどこかで聴いた事がある洋楽を探しています。 OASIS/Whatever Carpenters/Top of the world Eric Clapton/Layla Ne-Yo/Closer Avril lavigne/Girl friend Aerosmith/I Don't wont to miss a thing Black Eyed Peas/Pump it BON JOVI/It's my life Fatboy slim/Because we can Gipsy kings/Volare Kenny loggins/footloose Lady Gaga/Poker Face Queen/We will rock you Sttepen wolf/Born to be wild Van mccoy/The hustle などなど思い付くだけで沢山有ります。 貴方の知っている、誰もが一度は聴いた事があるであろう洋楽を、出来たら沢山教えて下さい。

• manson...PV!★

marilyn mansonのPVって この他に何かありますか? ・mOBSCENE ・This Is The New Shit ・This Is Halloween ・The Fight Song ・The Kobodies ・The Beautiful People ・The La La Song ・The Man That You Fear ・The Dope Show ・Dope Hat ・Disposable Teens ・Don't Like The Drugs ・I Put A Spell On You ・Tainted Love ・Tourniquet ・Get Your Gunn ・Rock Is Dead ・Personal Jesus ・Putting Holes in Happiness ・Sweet Dreams ・Long Head Road Out Of Hell ・Lunch Box ・Coma White ・(s)AINT ・Heart-Shaped Glasses スペルみすってたら ごめんなさい。

• walk over uninvited

I don't know how to get rid of my pest of a neighbor. I moved to this community three years ago, after my divorce. I befriended "Joyce," a woman in her 70s who lives two doors down. Joyce won't leave me alone. When I entertain my fiance or friends, she is sure to walk over uninvited and interrupt us. walk over uninvitedはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 高校入試レベルの英語

お願いします。 1 次の各組の文がほぼ同じ内容を表すように()に適切な語を書きなさい (1) The girl with long hair is my sister. The girl ( ) ( ) long hair is my sister (2) This question is not as difficult as that one. this question is ( )( ) that one. (3) Tom came to japan last year and is still in Tokyo. Tom ( )( ) in Tokyo since last year. (4) A mouse said to a cat, Please don't eat me. A mouse said to a cat, I don't ( ) you to eat me. 2 次の()に適切な語を書きなさい。 (1) 彼女は私と同じくらいの年齢で、同じくらいの背の高さでした。  She was about my age and was ( )( )( ) I. (2)  彼女が何を言ったのかを理解することは、今度はそんなに難しくありませんでした。   Now ( ) was not so difficult ( ) understand what she said. 以上です。 お願いします。

• 難関高校の同意文作成問題の解答を教えて下さい。

(1)I don’t know the writer of this novel. I don’t know(    )(    )this novel. (2)We have to take care of the dog. The dog has to (    )(    )(    )(    ). (3)Please remember to say hello to your parents. Please don’t(    )(    ) say hello to your parents. (4)How beautiful his garden is! What a(    )(    ) he(    )! (5)500years have passed since this tower was built. This tower(    ) five (    )years(    ). (6)I did know what I should say. I did know (    )(    )say. (7)August 28 is my birthday. I(    )(    )(    ) August 28. (8)Whose is that old bicycle? Who does that old bicycle(    )(    )? (9)If you don’t study hard,you‘ll fail in the entrance examination. (    )(    ),(    )you‘ll fail in the entrance examination. (10)This is a photograph taken by her in Narita. This is a photograph(    )(    ) in Narita.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I don't give a fuck what they call themselves, but it's not Stone Temple Pilots. And so I say to you, our fans, I'll see you out there on the road this summer where I'm touring as "Scott Weiland" with my band The Wildabouts. But don't give up on STP. I know I haven't.

• 【即急】英語の問題に困っています! 【関係詞2】

1)Do you know the place ( ) is suitable for the garden party? 2)This is ( ) I solved this question. 3)The house ( ) window you see over there is my uncle's. 4)This is the very box in ( ) I lost. 5)Sapporo is the city ( ) I want to live in with my family. 6)The station ( ) we arrived was not Sapporo but Otaru. 7)The day will come ( ) we will meet again. 8)New York is the biggest city ( ) I have ever been. 9)Do you know the reason ( ) he didn't come? 10)I don't like the way ( ) he speaks. 11)There is the man in the next room ( ) wants to see you. 12) I have no reason ( ) makes you get angry. ( )の中に関係詞が入る問題です。( )の中に何が入るのでしょうか?教えて下さい! あと、( )の中に答えの関係詞が入る場合の和訳もお願いいたします<(_ _)> よろしくお願いします。

• override my own worries

I have an upcoming long-weekend visit with my spouse, my two siblings and their spouses. We haven't seen one another in years. I have gained a lot of weight in the interim, and I am very self-conscious. Should I just not mention it? What if they make snide comments? I have a long-term, binge-eating disorder that they don't know about. I don't want to be dreading this weekend, but I'm wringing my hands. Any advice? -- The Elephant in the Room Dear The Elephant in the Room: You might want to contact your siblings in advance to let them know that you have been wrestling with an eating disorder, and that you've gained weight over the years. Be transparent about this, and convey, very simply, "I'm pretty self-conscious about this, but I'm so excited about seeing all of you that I'm overriding my own worries. I'm overriding my own worriesは「心配を通り越して心配していない」ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします