回答No.3

斬る → kill 侍が言えば同じ意味にもなりますね。

obatariann
質問者

お礼

昔そんなお侍さん、いましたね。(笑 ご回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語→日本語

showを見てる時に司会者の方が… ◆are you with me? って観客に呼びかけたのですが、ついてきてくれるかな? とかいう意味なのでしょうか?(;O;) そして… ◆you are tired, arent you? と ◆you arent tred, are you? の違いを友達と話していて混乱してしまったので 教えてください。

• 英語を日本語にしてください

英語を日本語にしてください。お願いします。 you seem to never show pics of yourself. why not?

• 次の英語を日本語にしてください。

I can show you next week on Monday 2.30pm if you can make that time. You will need to fill out application form and also have some form of identification.

• この英文日本語にしたら何ですか?

You guys say you show me an example, but you can't show me an example, you idiot! これを日本語にして下さい(翻訳はだめです)

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 日本語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_

Because I can splash you with water.どういう意味ですか?

• 英語の歌詞 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• 日本語⇒英語

どう英語で言うのか教えてください! ◆何回host family(受け入れ)したことあるの? how many times have you ever .... みたいな感じですかね? 動詞に何を使えばいいのかわかりません。 お願いします!

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m Good! It can be very pretty at night though. You should really see in person! I can show you around and show you all the best places! It is very nice to talk to you in line too.

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してくださいm(._.)m

(1)Also I know I still need to show you my area. I was just too nervous (Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry)(Moon sorry) (2)Hmmm like I want to send a pic of that for you but I'm nervous. I must over come my fears for you lol ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ