• ベストアンサー

英語の問題。すべてOKに見える。

htgoの回答

• htgo
  • ベストアンサー率33% (1/3)
回答No.4

横からの割込みですみません。 ○「while」と「during 」の区別で以下のような回答がありましたが、 両者の使い分けは、「区」と「節」で使い分けるのでしょうか。 10.Nancy had happy days while her stay in France.んー わかんない です。 -- while → during ("her stay"は名詞句なのでwhileは使えない。) こんなもんでどうでしょう。間違ってたらごめんね。

関連するQ&A

• 正誤問題です。

不適切な部分を選ぶ問題です。 いろいろ調べたのですが、どこが誤りなのかわかりません。 助けて下さい。出来れば解答の理由もお願いします。 (a) The little girl was (1 afraid of) her stepfather (2 and) didn't want (3 to come) back (4 home). (b) (1 He had) some terrible experiences (2 in) his (3 military service) and he is now (4 in a mental) hospital. 自分の見解 (a)は誤りの箇所に検討がつけれらません。 (b)はinの代わりにofが求めている答えの気がしますが、inはそのままでhadがhas hadの方がいいような気がして迷ってます。 以上お願いします。

• 同意文作成問題の解答を教えて下さい(高校受験)

(1)Will you wait here for me?  Will you wait here (     )I come back? (2)He went up to Tokyo at the age of twenty.  He went up to Tokyo (     )he (     )twenty. (3)I am tired because I worked hard.  I am tired (     )(     )hard work. (4)While he was staying in Paris,he visited his old friend.  (     )his(     )in Paris,he visited his old friend. (5)When I was going to station,I saw a friend of mine.  I saw a friend of mine (     )my(     )to station. (6)Look at the girl who has a beautiful lily in her hand.  Look at the girl (     )a beautiful lily in her hand.

• 英語の問題

どうしても分からない英文法の問題があります。 間違いを直す (1)The climate in Philippines is warmer than in Japan. (2)have you ever seen a map of America? (3)His visit to the Philippines turned to be a real education. Ifを使う (4)He returned because he had to attend classes. (1)~(3)はどこが間違いなのかさっぱり分からないです>< 教えてください。。

• 英語の誤文訂正問題です

以下の英文の1~10の中で謝りを含む箇所はありますか? (1) The history of animal species/(2) shows that/(3) the most successful/(4) in the struggle/(5) for survival/(6) has been/(7) those which/(8) were most adaptable/(9) to changes/(10) in their world.

• 英語の問題です。

特に【A】と【E】が難しく感じました。 それぞれの問題で訳や何か重要なポイントなどを合わせてつけてくださると助かります。 お願いいたします。 【A】 1 Linda doesn´t dance much now, but I know she () a lot.   アwas used to イused to ウwould エwould have 2 The tourists were made () for more than six hours at the airport.   アwait イwaited ウto wait エwaiting 3 A seventeen-years-old is () to vote in an election.   アnot enough old イold not enough ウnot old enough エenough not old 4 John, () the news of the earthquake, couldn´t utter a word.   アshock at イshocking at ウshocked at エhaving shocked by 5 We were taught that the American Revolution () over in 1783.   アis イhas been ウhave エwas 6 Mother seems to be () on Monday, when she has lots of things to wash.   アbusiest イthe busier ウthe more busier エthe most busiest 7 () from the expressionon her face, she doesn´t seem to be very pleased with the result.   アSeem イLooking ウGuessed エJudging 8 I´m afraid Tom´s argument rests only on his imagination, not on ().   アfancy イfictions ウopinions エfacts 9 Look () the words in the dictionary whose meanings you don´t know.   アon イout ウup エwith 10 I was late because my car broke () on the way.   アup イin ウdown エby 11 The result fell short () our expectations.   アfrom イof ウfor エin 12 She took her guests into the kitchen to show () her new washing machine.   アoff イup ウaround エinto 【B】 1 Everyone laughed loudly when he appeared on the stage.   Everyone burst into () when he appeared on the stage. 2 I never see this picture without thinking of my high school days.   This picture always () () of my high school days. 3 We met her at the station by chance.   We () () meet her at the station. 4 He got quite angry with me when I broke his cup.   He () () temper with me when I broke his cup. 【C】間違いの指摘 1 The road remained (closing) for (more than) a week (owing) to the (heavy) snow. 2 This is the park (where) we (used to) (visit) (when young). 3 (That´s) (the way how) she (got) (out of) danger. 4 Jane is (much) (pretty) (than) (beautiful). 5 He was (long) lost (in) deep (thought) with his arms (folding). 【D】 1 It (be,remains,to,whether,seen) the new car will sell well. 2 He suggested (she,to,that,take,her,up) music lessons. 3 He (from,is,for,far,suitable) the job. 4 He speaks French, (say,English,nothing,to,of). 【E】次の英文と同じ内容を表すもの 1 Not all of his plans were accepted.   アThey didn´t take any of his plans. イThey turned down some of his plans.   ウThey accepted all of his plans. エAll of his plans were rejected. 2 He stops in from time to time.   アHe never comes to see us. イHe visits us occationally.   ウHe visits us ever hour. エHe hardly ever comes to stay. 3 We have something in common.   アIn two ways, we´re different. イIn one way, we´re similar.   ウIn no way are we identical. エIn some ways, we´re the some in appearance. 4 The trouble with Seth is that he always takes things seriously.   アSeth has trouble taking things seriously.    イIt´s a lot of trouble for Seth to take things seriously.   ウSeth takes things seriously, and as a result, gets other people into trouble.   エOne of Seth´s problems is that he takes things seriously. 以上です。

• 英語の名詞構文・無生物主語構文の問題です。

語句補充問題と、並び替え問題ですが、名詞構文・無生物主語構文がいまいちです。困っています。語句補充問題のほうは、参考に日本語訳をつけてもらえるとうれしいです。問題集に答えがついていないのでお願いします。スペルミス等があったらすみません。問題数が多いですが、早めの回答をお待ちしています。 語句補充問題 1 I was informed that he had failed the examination.   I was informed()his()in the examination. 2 He complained that he was unfairly treated.   He complained of()(). 3 He said to me,“Do you know how high the mountain is?”   He asked me the()of the mountain. 4 Though he denied the rumor frequently,nobody believed him.   ()his frequent()of the rumor,nobody believed him. 5 I insisted that he attend the class.   I insisted()his()at yhe class. 6 These two are widely different from each other.   There is a()()between these two. 7 If you have a good sleep,you will feel better.   A good sleep will()you feel better. 8 He was too proud an accept the offer.   His pride did not()him to accept the offer. 9 ()did he reject the plan?   What()him reject the plan? 10 After walking a few minutes,we came to the station.    A few minute´s walk()us to the station. 11 We were surprised to learn that he was unable to understand even simple French.        His()to understand even simple French surprised us. 12 Because she worked hard,she succeeded in discovering redium.    Her hard work()her to the discovery of redium. 13 Since it gegan to rain suddenly,I couldn´t go to the party.    The()rainfall kept me()going to the party. 並び替え問題 1 彼はビンを軽く振った。   He(slight,the,shake,gave,bottle,a). 2 アンはどのように脱出したかを説明してくれた。   Ann(an,gave,how,of,account)she had escaped. 3 私がその試験に落ちたので、がっかりしたと彼は言った。   He expressed(my,disappointment,in,failure,at,his)the test. 4 これらの写真をちょっと見せてください。   (have,let,at,look,me,a)these photos. 5 テレビのおかげで、私たちは今日起こっていることを知ることができる。   (us,is,what,enables,know,TV,to)happening today. 6 恥ずかしがっていると英語の上達は難しい。   (it,makes,shyness,to,difficult,master)English. 7 コンピュータを使うと人間は自分で考えることができなくなるかもしれない。   Computers might(humans,for,from,thinking,prevent)themselves. 8 自分の犬のことを思っただけで、彼女の眼は涙でいっぱいになりました。   Just thinking(filled,of,her,eyes,her,dog,with)tears. 9 驚きのあまり話す力がなくなってしまいました。   Astonishmant(me,of,of,my,deprived,speech,power). 10 最近外車の数が非常に増えました。    The number(increase,imported cars,shown,of,has,a,remarkable)recently. 11 彼がうそつきでないことは、少し考えればわかるでしょう。    (thought,tell,moment´s,you,a,will)that he is not a lier. 12 通りの騒音で昨夜は眠れませんでした。    The(awake,kept,on,me,the street,noise)last night. 13 脂肪を余分にとらなければ、美しいスタイルが保てます。    (fat,you,help,aboiding,will,excess)maintain a good figure. 14 この列車で行けば半分の時間でそこへ行けます。    This train(get,half,in,the,there,time,will,you).

• 英語問題

1:That tall man () just come in my father. (1)whose has (2)who has (3)whom has (4)which has 2:Ynkohama is the city () population is the second largest in Japan. (1)that (2)which (3)whom (4)whose 3:The woman () I thought was her mother turned out to be a total stranger. (1)who (2)whose (3)about whom (4)whom 4:This is the house () he lived when young. (1)which (2)in which (3)in that (4)what 5:Japan is one of the few countries () people drive on the left. (1)how (2)what (3)where (4)which 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語の穴埋めと訳の問題です

次の英語の問題の解答をどなたかお願い出来ないでしょうか 答えが無いのと体調がすぐれない為 思う様に進められません 宜しくお願いします。 次の英文中の( )内に最も適する表現を a ~ d の中から1つ選びなさい  ・ There is ( ) telling what will happen in the future .    ( a:not   b:any   c:all   d:no )  ・ You ( ) go to such a place in the middle of the night .    ( a:had better not   b:had not better   c:didn’t have better      d:hadn’t better )  ・ He is one of her friends . = He is a friend of ( ) .    ( a:she   b:hers   c:her’s   d:she’s )  ・ I haven’t seen him ( ) three years .    ( a:during   b:from   c:since   d:for )  ・ ( ) had he finished his work when he went out .    (a:Frequently   b:Hard   c:Scarcely   d:Often ) 答えと合わせて 訳・解説の様なものも頂けると助かります 宜しくお願い致します。

• 以下の英語の問題の答えを教えて下さい

1. Computers [1:are used] [2:primarily] to [3: calculate] answers and [4: processing] date. 2. The cat [1:motionless] watched the mouse [2:come out of] hole and then suddenly [3:he heard] the neighbor's dog breathing heavily [4:right behind of] him. 3. She still has a [ ] of the flu. Your objects do not [ ] the point as issue. I try to keep in with current events by reading the news papers. 4. He is not [ ] of a tennis player. [ ] of what he said was meaningless. This is [ ] better than the other. 1,2は誤字を訂正、3,4は共通して入る語を書かなければならないのですが解けません、誰か教えてください!!

• 英語の質問です!!

次の例文の空所に当てはまる動詞を下から選び、必要があれば適切な形に直して入れなさい。ただし、同じ語は一度しか使えません。 (1)Now our school ( ) with new teaching methods. (2)They had to ( ) their lives for their country at that time. (3)The boy is ( ) to go to the amusement part. (4)We (  ) in front of the station yesterday. (5)The news has ( ) the interest of people around the country. (6)Can you ( ) a good English-Japanese dictionary? (7)He chose his words carefully so as not to ( ) a misunderstanding. (8)A little later I ( ) that I had been mistaken. (9)It is important for the wound to be ( ). (10)The school focuses on ( ) the students‘ sense of morality. (experiment/cause/recomend/part/sacrifice/cool/cultivate/long/realize/attract)