英語の質問文章を添削してください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 一応やってみたのですが、かなり自信がないので添削お願いします。
  • be afraid ofとscoldを使い、次の日本語を英語で表現せよ。
  • カッコに適当な単語を入れよ。 The answers( )( )( )in INK.(書かなければならなかった。) ANS.must be wrote This book( )( )( )without a dictionary.(読めない。) ANS.is cannot read The meeting( )( )( )until next Monday.(延期された。) ANS.be put off He( )( )( )( )by his student.(尊敬されている。) ANS.was look up to You will( )( )( )by your brother.(笑われる) 以上です。お願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳すると・・・

一応やってみたのですが、かなり自信がないので添削お願いします。 be afraid ofとscoldを使い、次の日本語を英語で表現せよ。 私は母に叱られるのではないかと心配だ。 I am afraid of scold by my mother. カッコに適当な単語を入れよ。 The answers( )( )( )in INK.(書かなければならなかった。) ANS.must be wrote This book( )( )( )without a dictionary.(読めない。) ANS.is cannot read The meeting( )( )( )until next Monday.(延期された。) ANS.be put off He( )( )( )( )by his student.(尊敬されている。) ANS.was look up to You will( )( )( )by your brother.(笑われる) ANS.be laugh at 以上です。お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

回答をお示ししますので、ご検討ください。 I am afraid of getting scolded by my mother. scold は、他動詞ですので、be 動詞と同じ働きの getting (be afraid of の目的語なので動名詞形)に呼応して受動態の過去分詞とします。「お母さんに叱られるのが怖い」 must be written cannnot be read (read は過去分詞) was put off (「延期する」の受動態で put は過去分詞) is looked up to ( look up to = 「~を尊敬する」の受動態で過去分詞形) be laughed at ( laugh at ~ = 「~をあざ笑う」の受動態で過去分詞形) これらは、すべて受動態 be + 過去分詞形の受動態の練習問題ですね。がんばってください。

meitanM
質問者

お礼

解説どうも有難う御座いました*^^* 詳しくて分かりやすかったです、本当に有難う御座いました♪

関連するQ&A

• The meeting will be held

The meeting will be held next Monday. この文をnext Mondayを尋ねる受動態の文にしなさい。(next Mondayが答えとなる文) この問題を教えて下さい!お願いします。

• どうしても英訳できません・・・

法律英語の勉強中です。形容詞(句)の多さに困っています。括弧書きにしたくなりますが、原文の構成を変えるわけにもいかず袋小路です。アドバイスを頂きたくお願いします。 原文:会議の議事は、委員及び議事に関係のある臨時委員で会議に出席したものの過半数で決する。 私の苦心作は以下のようなものですが,語句の切れ目がどこにあるのか判らなくなってしまう気がします。 The proceedings of the meeting shall be decided by majority of the members present and the special members present and related the proceedings

• この英訳は、これでいいでしょうか?

細かい所に自信がないです、、、 間違っている箇所や 他に言い方があるなら、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 1.今日、彼女が月曜に病院に行くというメールを受け取った Today I got mail that she would go to the hospital on monday 2.火曜のミーティングで日にちが決まった The schedule has been decided by the meeting on Tuesday. 3.できるなら、アメリカに三ヶ月留学したい I want to go to study to the United States for three months if it is possible

• お願いします。英訳してください。

大学に提出しなければいけないものなんですが、お父さんに書いてもらう書類なので誰か英訳お願いします!!Universities in the United State are required to have verification of adequate financial support before admitting an international student for study.Southwest Texas State University requires that this form be completed and submitted by the financail sponsor of the prospective student prior to enrollment.Additionally, documentary proof that the financial sponsor possesses sufficient financial resources for at least on year's total expenses must be attached to this form.Completion of this form does not imply admission or acceptance. INSTRUCTIONS:This form is to be completed in English by the prospective student's financial sponsor only.Please type or print clearly in ink.All requested information must be provided.Additional information may be provided on a separate paper. お願いします。

• 英訳

(The lectures here are not in any way meant to be a survey course , but are very serious .) I thought to address them to the most intelligent student in the class and to make sure, if possible, that even the most intelligent student was unable to completely encompass everything that was in the lectures-by putting in suggestions of applications of ideas and the concepts in various directions outside the main line of attack. という英文ですが、 (1)I thought to address~とありますが、これはどういうことでしょうか?and でto address と to make を結んでいるのでしょうか? (2)どこが主語でどこが述語として見ていいのか分からず、全体の意味がさっぱりわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。 ()の中の英文は大丈夫です。

• 高校英語 受動態に書き換え・和訳

クリックありがとうございます(∩´∀`)∩ ★受動態に書き換えよ (1)No student could solve the problem.  →The problem couldn't be solved by any student. (2)Can we regard whales as fish?  →Can be whales regarded as fish? ★助動詞を用いて受動態にせよ (3)Show me your book.  →Your book should be showed me. (4)The robber has been lost sight of by the police.  (???) ★次の文を2通りの受動態に書き換えよ (5)Nobody took any notice of the fact.  ・The fact wasn't taken notice of.  ・Any notice was taken of the fact by nobody.? 以上の問題について回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳を助けてください。

半分訳しましたが、行き詰まりしてしまいました。 「At all general meetings, すべての総会において、 resolutions put to the vote of the meeting shall be decided on a show of hands, 会議の投票にかけられる決議案は、挙手によって決定される。 unless before the show of hands or before or upon the declaration of the result of the show of hands, 挙手の前、または挙手結果の発表前または、挙手結果の発表時に、 a poll is demanded by the chairman or by any person for the time being entitled to vote at the meeting, 議長またはその他の当分の間に議決権の持つメンバーによって世論調査が要求された場合を除き、 and unless a poll be so demanded a declaration by the chairman of the meeting that a resolution has on a show of hands been carried, or carried unanimously, or by a particular majority, or lost, shall be conclusive, and an entry to that effect in the minute book of the Company shall be conclusive evidence of the fact without proof of the number or proportion of the votes recorded in favour of or against such resolution.」

• 英訳お願いします

The masses are likely to replace an unchanging mode of life by fashion which it will be in the economic interest of certain people to change as often as possible. whichがあるので後の文から前に訳そうと思いましたが、 どうやら違うみたいです。 文法説明と英訳をお願いします。

• 英訳を教えて下さい

訳してみたのですが、意味の分からない文になってしまいました。 意味の分かる文を教えて下さい。 The production of fake, illegal titles to Amazon land has become so common that Brazilians have a name for it: grilagem, from the Portuguese word grilo, which means “cricket.” In order to make fake land titles look order and therefore more authentic, grileiros, as the people who steal land by creating false titles have come to be known, put the documents in drawers full of hungry crickets.The practice is certainly widespread: in just three years, the Brazilian government discovered 62000 questionable land titles.

• 英訳をお願いします.

保険の内容なのですが、英訳をお願いします。 1.○○ shall, without limiting its obligations or liabilities herein and at its own expense, insure its operations under a policy of Comprehensive General Liability Insurance in an amount not less than $5,000,000 inclusive per occurrence against bodily injury, personal injury and property damage and including liability assumed under contract. ○○ is to be an additional insured under this policy. Such insurance shall include a cross liability clause and shall be primary and not require the sharing of any loss by any insurer of ○○. 2.○○ and ○○ shall, upon request, provide each other with evidence of all required insurance prior to the commencement of the contract. Such evidence of insurance shall be in the form of a completed Certificate of Insurance. All required evidence shall be endorsed to provide the other party with 30days advance written notice of cancellation or material change. 3.○○ will indemnify and save harmless ○○, its employees and agents, from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, actions, causes of action, costs and expenses that ○○ may sustain, incur, suffer, or be put to at any time either before or after the expiration or termination of this agreement, where the same or any of them are based upon, arise out of or occur, directly ore indirectly, by reason of any act or omission of ○○ or of any agent, employee, officer, director, or subcontractor of ○○ a pursuant to this Agreement, excepting always liability arising out of the independent negligent acts of ○○.