• ベストアンサー

文法の誤りの訂正

1.Columbus has discovered America. 2.Man first walked on the moon. 3.I travelled all my life.I went everywhere. 4.I've learnt English. 5.I've been losing my passport. の文法の誤りを訂正する問題なのですが、私には1番しか分かりません。 1番は歴史上の事なので、現在完了ではなく過去形で Columbus discovered America.となると思います。 教えて下さい。

• shaq
  • お礼率91% (56/61)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tjhiroko
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2281/4352)
回答No.1

5番は I've lost my passport. だと思います。パスポートをなくしてしまったということですから、進行形は使えないのではないでしょうか。 I've been losing my hair. などのような場合は進行形でいいですけど、パスポートは1つしかありませんから。 あとは難しいですね。2番は、この文だけ単品での登場は違和感がありますが(あとに年月日が来るとかして「何年何月何日に人類は最初に月面を歩いた」の方が文らしい形ですよね)間違いとまでは言えないと思いますし、3番はもしかしたら現在完了を使えということかもしれませんが、これでも間違いでもないと思いますし、4番は何が違うのか分かりません。 専門家の方達からの回答がはやく来ればいいですね。

shaq
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 今日の講義で解説を聞いて解決しました。講義は8:30からでした。 全部文法はあっているのですが、おかしい文だそうです。 2,5番はtjhirokoさんの見解どおりでした。 3番は死んでいる人がしゃべっている風に取られるらしいので、現在完了を使うそうです。なのでお化けがしゃべっているとしたら正しいそうです。 4番は言語の勉強に終わりはないのに、習得した。といっていることになるので現在完了進行形だそうです。こんな事を言ったらかなり高飛車な人だと思われるそうです。 英語に限らず、学問は難しいですね。深夜2時までかかっても分かりませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の訂正お願いします

➀The first time I went to Thailand is 5 years ago.Then I got interested in food,festival,townscape and atmosphere of Thailand.At this time I've been here once a year.Especially kidness of Thailand people made my heart warm. Rcently Thailand of Asia countries have been making remarkable progress in economy,I felt interested in global vilage cuntry.I feel more like `I wanna work here,too.`I decided to quit a job. Then I want to America to study English.After I came back ti Japan.I've been practicing English. I felt that the time was right for my grown-up self to move on to bigger opportunity. I'm thinking about going to live in Thailand in my life.I have experience,I'll try hard to repay an obligation soeday. (2)I've learned to able to get an achievement to do responsobility job everyday. ➀5年前初めてタイへ来ました。それからタイの食べ物、お祭り、街並み、雰囲気に興味が湧き、今では年に一回訪れています。 近年経済成長が著しいアジアの中で最も活気がり、国際色豊かな国に魅力を感じ「私もここで働きたい」言う気持ちが高まり転職を決意しました。 それから英語を学ぶため5か月アメリカで英語を勉強し、日本へ帰国後も勉強を続けています。 自分自身の成長のためにもステップアップできる今が大きな機会だと感じています。また生涯タイで暮らしたいと考えており、たくさんの経験を重ねいつかはタイへ恩返しできるように頑張るつもりでいます。 (2)責任ある仕事を毎日確実にやり遂げることで達成感を得られることを学びました。

• この英語の訳を教えてくださいませんか?わかりません

it's so a strange story... i'm losing my mind for a girl that i've never met それはとても奇妙なストリーリー?みたいなかんじのところしかわかりません。。

• 和訳してください

I think so, I've already gone to USA and I did it well, and in july i went to Japan and I know absolutly nothing of Japanese, only English.

• 間違っていたら訂正お願いします。

自己紹介です。 個人情報の部分は〇〇にしております。見にくくてすいません(>_<) Hello. My name is 〇〇and the first name is come from Bible. I’m nineteen years old. I was born in 〇〇 where my mother grown up and move to 〇〇 when I was 2 years old. Until that times I have been lived in 〇〇prefecture 〇〇city. I have a little brother. We sometimes got into fight when I was high school student but now we seldom get into fight so we are good times with. There are four people in my family. I work at McDonald’s as resister but sometimes as drinker ; making drinks when newcomer working the same times. I like take a walk, watch English movies, listening songs, sing a song, sleeping, watching comedy and hang out with my friend when I have free time. My favorite movie is “Pirates of the Caribbean”. I also like actor of Johnny Depp so I once sent him a fan letter to him which one of my friend helmed me with writing English. He replied me after 2 month I said him want to your picture with your sign written so he sent me that. now that one of my treasure. My favorite singer is One Ok Rock, Alexandros, One Direction and back number. I once went to a concert of One Direction last year’s spring with a woman met twitter at Saitama Super Arena. We could take photos and videos because they asked Japanese staff. I had a seat where I could take photo and videos clearly using cellphone. I want to go to a concert of One Ok Rock next time. My favorite comedian is “Ishibasihazama”, sandwich man” and “Nakagawake” .Except “ishibashihazama” they are famous comedian. I went to LUMINE2 in shinjyuku to watch “Ishibashihazama” with my high school friend when we finished examinations for enter in college. It was my first time to see comedy at LUMINE. We really laughing at them. We surprised at Hazama one of the comedian because he proposed to a little longtime love and it was succeeded at that time. We never seen and faced to such a situation. I hope someday the day will come to me too. haha  I also like keep in touch with foreign people using English. I think it is the best way to improve English skill. Because we use words and vocabulary by speaking English and sending mails which we learn and studying English. Not only that but also they teach me English and can make friends with. I have some Americans, Germany, Indonesian and Netherlands friends. We met online site such as “hello talk” and “inter pals pen pals” now we are keep in touch with using line or skype. I’m not good at English so many times I asked them please use more easy English or what is it means and can’t join in conversation when they talking difficult subjects such as politics. So I going to study English more to improve English ability and also get higher TOEIC score.

• 文法ミスチェックしてください

My major is Business and I like playing soccer and watching World Cup now. My English skill is still the process of learning. My goal is studying English in the USA, and getting a god job in Japan after going back to Japan. I have been learning English since I went to America. It is difficult for me to learning new language because Japanese and English have a totally different grammar. For example, English usually indicates "subject" the first of sentences, on the other hand, Japanese indicates "subject" the end of sentences. Likewise, there are many small differences, so I often confuse them. In my opinion, American are usually individualism, so they do not care about other people, so it is difficult for me to get used to American life without speaking English. However, I like studying new language because I can understand more about people. I will keep studying English forever, even after I am going back to Japan. I am really excited about this class.

• 訂正と正しい英語を教えてください。

知り合いに送りたいのですがうまく英語にできなくて困っています。翻訳機は使いたくはないです。なので自然な英語がわかるかたおしえてください 「私は学校の旅行でハワイとカリフォルニアに行きました。 でも、私たちはカリファルニアに2日間しか滞在できなかった。短いよね笑。なぜなら、次の日私たちはハワイへ向かわなければいけなかったから。今でもハワイのきれいな夕日を思い出すよ。またいつか行きたい。 私はいろんな国に興味があるけど、特にアメリカに興味があるよ。」 I've been to Hawaii and California for my school trip. but we stayed only 2days. too short, isnt it? lol because we have to left california for Hawaii. I remaid the beautiful sunset in Hawaii somtimes.. I would like to go to it there again. I like to learn diffenrent clutures. especially Im intersted in America.

• 英語 英文

いつもお世話になっています。 「あなたの学校でも、英語での放送を行うことになりました。放送するつもりで、あなたの1番好きな科目を1つ取り上げてそれが好きな理由などを含めて三つの英語の文で書きなさい」という問いがありました。 私はI like English. Because I went to America. So America is beautiful. と書きました。こんな感じでいいのでしょうか。 アドバイスや例えばの英文の作り方を教えてください。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文を作ったので添削してください。お願いいたします。

次の英文を作ったので添削してください。 I like to study languages,especally English and French. I've been studying them on my own for a long time, but I've started taking private lessons since March.2004. I speak American English but I'm interested in British English. So I'm studying both. 私は語学を勉強するのが好きで、特に英語とフランス語(が好きです。) 私はずっと独学でそれらを勉強してきましたが、 今年の3月からプライベートレッスンを始めました。 私はアメリカンイングリッシュを話しますが、ブリティッシュイングリッシュにも興味があります。 だから両方勉強しています。 (日本人が話す英語が日本語英語だと言うことはわかっています。でもあえて、今まで勉強してきたのがアメリカンイングリッシュだったので、アメリカンイングリッシュを話すと表現しています。) 一文でもかまいませんのでよろしくお願いいたします。 あと、今年の3月から~の文は I've got to take private lessons since~でも大丈夫でしょうか。

• brush up onとbrush upの違いは?

He went to France to brush up on his speaking ability. 会話力に磨きをかけるため、彼はフランスに行った I would like to brush up my English. 私は英語にみがきをかけたい。 全く同じと考えて良いのでしょうか・・・?

• 「Aした事、Bした事、Cした事を覚えている」英語で

例えば、 「私はアメリカに行ったことと、財布を盗まれたことと、友達に会ったことをかすかに覚えている」 これは I have faintly remembered that A,B,C.という形。 つまり I have faintly remembered that I went to America , I was robbed of my wallet and I met my friend. とかでいいんでしょうか。 あと、現在完了形じゃなくてもいいんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。