訳を見てもらいたいのですが、

nhaの回答

• nha
  • ベストアンサー率41% (5/12)
回答No.5

amazonでこの表現の場合は、十中八九その商品が絶版という意味です。待っていても出てくることはほぼありませんので、私ならebayを探します。

関連するQ&A

• 個人輸入の英文翻訳お願いします。

Filsonというジャケットを三枚頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your recent Filson order. This is the current availability: 10068 – available now 423N – Available June 27 623N – Available April 27 Please let me know how you would like to proceed. Thank you,

• 訳みてください

Have you been drinking? お酒飲んでるでしょ? You are right about 〇, it is boring but unfortunately this is hotel we have been booked into. 〇についてあなたは正しいことを言っている。 (私は〇は何にもない所だよっていいました。〇は地名です) 私達が予約したホテルは恵まれていない。 You will have to show me somewhere more interesting than 〇. Tanoshimo-yo! あなたは私に〇よりどこか面白いところを見せて。(教えて??)楽しもうよ! (〇は地名です) I have been to Belfast, Northern Ireland. I would not recommend this place. 50% of Northern Irish people hate English people, as Japanese you would not have this problem. I have been to Dublin, Southern Ireland, this is a very lively place, you would enjoy it. 北アイルランドはいったことあるよ。 この場所はお薦めできない。半分の北アイルランド人は英国人をきらう。 ダブリンに行ったことあるよ。ダブリンは南アイルランドでここに住むにはきっと楽しめるよ。 UKemailです。 お願いします

• 訳をお願いします!!!

ABA NumberとAccount Number(接続アカウントの事ですか?) と、長いんですが・・・。 英語で書いてあるサイトの分で契約書?みたいな。 By clicking on the "Authorize Purchase" button below, you will be issued a Personal Identification Number (PIN) which will be entered into our system as a means of similarly authenticating a signature meeting the guidelines set forth in Regulation E; Docket No. R-0830 Electronic Funds Transfers of the Federal Reserve System. Your purchase of service(s) or product(s) will be governed by Regulation E through the action of entering your Personal Identification Number (PIN) mentioned above herein. This will provide sufficient authorization to issue an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) debit charging your account in the amounts confirmed above. Please review the Terms & Conditions made available at the time of purchase to confirm the actual terms of this transaction and respond accordingly. If you do not click on the "Authorize Purchase " button below your account will not be charged (debited), nor will you have access to the services or products. Please email helpdesk@electracash.com or call us at 1-800-444-6952 if you need assistance with this Authorization. This membership will automatically renew monthly at the rate of $39.95 until cancelled. To cancel a membership, visit the Electracash Consumer Helpdesk.

• なんと書かれているでしょうか?

you ordered is completely sold out and I was only able to send you one of them. I have cancelled the other Hoody from your order and your credit card has not been charged. We do have this currently available in the colors Black to ship out immediately if you would like to make an in stock color substitute. If you have any questions or would like us to make this substitution for you, please feel free to call or email. ネットショップで同じ商品を2つ購入した後、ネットショップから上のメールを受け取ったのですが何と書かれているでしょうか? 「1つは送ったけど残りの1つは売り切れでキャンセルとなりクレジットも請求してないです。黒ならあります。何か要望や質問ありましたら電話かメール下さい」というように書かれていると思うのですが、合っているでしょうか? それともcompletelyと書かれているので2つとも売り切れと言っているのでしょうか?

• 和訳してください

If you would like to give me a list of item #s that you would like more of I will be happy to check for you and add more quantity to website if available.

• 訳を教えてください。

海外のAUCTIONでSELLERに質問をしたところ、SELLERの返答とともに下記の英文が記載されていまいした。やりとりに関しての注意を促すもののようですが、よく解りません。教えてください。 If this email is an offer to directly sell you an item without bidding on and winning the item on XXX, please report it to us immediately and do not respond. An offer to sell an item directly to another XXX member through email violates XXX rules. It is also extremely unsafe to purchase an item through this email system regardless of the seller's claims or feedback, as you lose the benefit of XXX purchas protection programs and risk losing your money.

• 訳助けてくださいm(__)m

I would like to use this if we need to e-mail, becouse in this mailbox I can save my writings. これを使いたいです。もし私たちが必要なら。なぜならこのメールボックスは私が書くのを保存できるからです。 I can't do that in the 〇. 私は〇の中はできません(保存する事が) (〇は相手のアドレスです) com I don't know why, and I don't remember what things I have already asked you and which not. なぜかわかりません。そして思い出せない、それはなにかというとあなたに尋ねたものを・・・ (訳ギブアップです) Like now I don't remember did I send you my home address! But here it is again, if I didn't send i Ok, now you know for sure my address. 私は思い出せない、あなたに送った私の家のアドレス しかし・・・・・ もし私が送ってないなら、私はOK・・?? 今私のアドレスからしる・・ Bye now, I would like to write to you first okey? じゃね。私はあなたに書きたい(手紙??) 初めていい? よろしくお願いします

• 長いですが訳と英文みてください

訳みてください Have you been drinking? お酒飲んでるでしょ? You are right about 〇, it is boring but unfortunately this is hotel we have been booked into. 〇についてあなたは正しいことを言っている。 (私は〇は何にもない所だよっていいました。〇は地名です) 私達が予約したホテルは恵まれていない。 You will have to show me somewhere more interesting than 〇. Tanoshimo-yo! あなたは私に〇よりどこか面白いところを見せて。(教えて??)楽しもうよ! (〇は地名です) I have been to Belfast, Northern Ireland. I would not recommend this place. 50% of Northern Irish people hate English people, as Japanese you would not have this problem. I have been to Dublin, Southern Ireland, this is a very lively place, you would enjoy it. 北アイルランドはいったことあるよ。 この場所はお薦めできない。半分の北アイルランド人は英国人をきらう。 ダブリンに行ったことあるよ。ダブリンは南アイルランドでここに住むにはきっと楽しめるよ。 ........................................ 英文見てください お酒飲んでないよ、今はお酒より〇だよ! I have never been drinking,Recently,aaaa.... just a 〇 now for me. 連れっててあげるからどこ行きたい? I will take you any place where you want. 〇例えばプールでも長島スパーランドみたいに 直角におちていく滑り台みたいなものや、高いところから飛び込めるプール、波のくるプールなどがあるプールは アスレチックプールっていいますか? お願いします

• 訳お願いします。

Sounds fair enough to me - I tend to do almost all fanart these days, so I can relate to how much time and effort that takes. If you're like me, you feel like you're not extending yourself enough by only doing fanart, and that's all part of the process of creativity taking a leap upwards. Thanks for all the cool art you did though, it's magnificent, but would you re consider closing this account? It may be fanart, but it's GOOD fanart. If you are going to do this and start a new page, that's good, and I'll most likely follow you there. よろしくお願いします。

• 何をいってるんですか・・・訳

知り合った外国人からのメールなんですが、ちょっとわかりずらいのでわかるかたお願いします・・・ I would like to know someone that is into korean culture and basketball as well so i figure you got many mails area ready but if you want to have some interesting conversations over coffee but first the internet then please drop me a line and we can start to become friends and share laughs and doos times.