• ベストアンサー

New Orleans 訳と修正お願いします

海外のeパルとのやりとりをいくつかに分けました。それぞれ訳がいまいちわからない部分があります 自分なりにやくしてみますので修正お願いします 1 Besides my bestfriend is Vietnamese.I love asian women.I've dated a lot.私のちかくの友達はベトナム人です。私はアジア人の女性が好きで、たくさんデートしました。 2 My first and only love was Asian.Her name was XXX.But in New Orleans before the Hurricane they had a lot of asian people who lived there.There's a place in New Orleans East(Eastern New Orleans),that's called Viet Side,which they also call it the Vietnamese Village,a lot of Vietnamese lived there. 私の最初の彼女?デートの相手?はアジア人です。名前はXXXです。でもハリケーンが起こる前のニューオーリンズに多くのアジア人が住んでいた。イースタンニューオーリンズというところ。そこはvie sideとよばれている。どちらもベトナム村という。そこにはたくさんのベトナム人がいる。…わかりません 3 They have other Asian nationalities that live down here too,like Chinese,Japanese,Korean,Filapino,etc.,it's just the majority is Vietnamese. …ここは中国、日本、フィリピンなどのような別の文化がある。主はベトナム?である。 4 Yeah I work in an income tax building,I had 2 jobs.I was working at an hotel too.But I quit,because I was planning to start going offshore to make more money. 私は…の仕事してる。私は2つ仕事していた。ホテルで働いていた。でも…? なぜならもっと稼ぐための計画を…? 5 I been interested in getting to know you,hopefully I get a chance too. When you get time e-mail me back,ask me more questions or tell me somethings about you! 私はあなたを知りたいから興味あった…??時間あったらメールして。もっと質問あったらきいて、あなたについても話して。 です。 それと、彼はニューオーリンズの人ですが ハリケーンの話がでました なにか言葉をそえたほうがいいでしょうか(自分に被害があったとか被害に関しては彼はなにもいってませんでしたが) Im sorry that heard ,,,hurricane. のような 相手を気遣うような言葉をかいたほうがいいでしょうか 長くてすみません わかる部分でいいのでおしえてくださいお願いします

• mnbkj
  • お礼率23% (96/407)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • DeeAnna
  • ベストアンサー率32% (176/546)
回答No.1

修正するよー。 1:私の親友がベトナム人である他に、私はアジア人の女性が好きで、たくさんデートしました。Besidesは他にという意味ですね、ちなみに、ピリオドではなくカンマを使うべきです。(本文) 2:私の最初で唯一愛した人はアジア人です。名前はXXXです。でもハリケーンが起こる前のニューオーリンズに多くのアジア人が住んでいた。イースタンニューオーリンズには、vie sideとよばれている場所もある。ベトナム村とも呼ばれるそこには、ベトナム人が住んでいる。 3:ここには、他のアジア民族もいる。ここは中国、日本、フィリピンなどのなど・・・只、主な人口がベトナム人というだけである。 4:私は、税関所で働いていた。二つの仕事を掛け持ちしていて、ホテルでも働いていたが、そこは止めた。何故なら、島を出てより良い働き先を見つけようと予定しているからだ。 5:以前から貴方事を知りたいと思っていた。チャンスをくれたら嬉しい。   時間あったらメールして。もっと質問あったらきいて、あなたについても話して。(ぐっじょぶ!(笑)) と言う感じです。正直、向こうさんの英語もあまり上手くな・・・げふっ、げふっ、なので所々デフォルト入ってますが、意味は同じです。 後、ハリケーンについては、言葉をかけてみたらどうですか? 被害はありませんでしたー?とか聞いてみたら喜ぶかもしれませんね。 "I hope the hurricane didn't affect you too bad."とか。 (ハリケーンの被害はありませんでしたか。)というような意味です。 ではー。

mnbkj
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございます。説明もとてもわかりやすかったです。ハリケーンについてもこの言葉を添えておきました。 この人の英語はあまり正しくない感じでしょうか・・・?まだまだ私も勉強不足です。ご回答参考にこれから役立てたいと思います。本当にありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• banban44
  • ベストアンサー率41% (22/53)
回答No.2

1 Besides は「そして」とか「それから」というような接続詞です。 訳: それから、私の親友は、ベトナム人です。私はアジアの女性が好きで、たくさんデート(「遊んだ」くらいの意味かも)しました。 2 訳: 私の最初ので唯一の恋人はアジア人です。名前はXXXです。ハリケーンが起こる前には、ニューオーリンズには多くのアジア人が住んでいました。そこは、東ニューオーリンズ(イースタンニューオーリンズ)のViet Sideとよばれていて、ベトナム村とも言われています。そこにはたくさんのベトナム人が暮らしていました。 3 訳: そこは、中国、日本、フィリピンなどのような多種民族がいます。その大多数がベトナム人です。 4 訳: 私は会計事務所で働いていました。それとホテルでも働くという2つの仕事をしてきました。しかし、それをやめました。なぜなら、海辺でもっと稼ぐ事を計画していたからです。 5 訳: 私はあなたに興味が出て来ていているので、できるならば、機会があればとあなたのことを知りたいと思います。あなたに時間がある時に、返信下さい。そして私に質問して下さい。もしくはあなたのことについて何か聞かせて下さい。 (5の分は文末の社交事例的なものですので、多少意訳しました) それから、ハリケーンについては、やはり言葉を添えた方が今後の会話の展開につながると思うので、あなたが思われる事や興味のある事を自然に書かれたらいいと思います。

mnbkj
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。ハリケーンの件については言葉をそえておきました。恋人の部分は最初にもっとも愛した人なのでしょうか それとも最初に付き合った子(もっとも好きだった)と彼はいっているのでしょうか・・・ 勉強になりましたわざわざ本当にありがとうございました。 

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を

Mexican food is really tasty. I was born in Los Angeles, California and the Latin/ Asian culture is very big there. There is restaurant called Sushi Hana by my house and they have a rotating thing too and each dish is only $1. I wish I had a deep bath! I don't like showers because you can't relax and bathe and I don't like baths because it is too shallow! ..

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

There's been a lot of times though in the band situation where there's been some deep wounds. Like that press conference they put together in 1996, after canceling three shows. The same stuff was going on with certain members of the band, that I was doing at that time. That was that time, I'm not making an excuse for it, it was a horrible time in my life. As well there were a lot of great things going on in my life, but that part of it was miserable. But I don't think at all that there needed to be a press conference to out me publicly, that was my own business.

• 和訳お願いします

The place where we and up was a new experiences for me, they have some interesting tv channels there;) looks like Tokyo has a lot to discover. I could not sleep so I went home. I hope you enjoy it too:) お手数ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• S+be+thereの意味

I am investing in china,because that is where you are supposed to be.and i was there before the WTO and all that stuff.everyone was in dotcoms,which is too stupid,but anyway they were there. 上の2箇所の「S+be+there」の訳し方がわかりません。ここの和訳だと、一般的な意味合いの訳「i was there=そこにいた」ではないようです。 はじめの「i was there」は、~だった以前に、 2番目は、彼らはそうであったと訳されています。 S+be+thereは、物質的に存在することを意味するのではなく、そういった状態であるというように、精神的な在り方や姿勢も表すのでしょうか?

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I was standing on the south side of the tracks by the bakery.I always stop in there on my way home from the supermarket.I like their bread rolls.The barries were coming down, and as usual a few people were running across at the last minute. They shouldn't , but it's understand ble.At that time of the morning there are a lot of trains. You can be stuck there for a long time.Anyway, it's quite a wide crossing, so people my age just wait.We walk so slowly, we'd never get across in time!That's why I was surprised when this old lady pushing a bicycle started to cross. She got about half way when she just seemed to freeze.I don't know why.

• 英文でわからないところがあります。

下記の文章の” I imagine he’s had his share of what they can do back there, too” の部分をどう訳せばいいのか教えていただけないでしょうか。 “He was always well-mannered and always a nice boy and very polite and kind, and I always remember him for that and always liked him, too. I felt quite disturbed that this would be happening. War is an awful thing, so I imagine he’s had his share of what they can do back there, too, in Afghanistan. I imagine he’s seen a lot, too, that’s maybe done things to him,” said Mattheis. 出展:VOA News http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/US-Soldier-Sentenced-to-Life-in-Prison-for-Afghan-Atrocities-133719403.html

• 英語を和訳してください

英語を和訳してください Good morning. (blushing smile) There is racism in Ukraine, very few. Very rare. In general, Ukraine is a tolerant country. There are many Chinese and Vietnamese in Ukraine. There is racism all over the world. Arabs are not liked in Western Europe. I like Asian women. They are so mysterious. I love it. You don't need to worry. Everything is good. Does Japan treat a foreigner well? I read that in Japan there are establishments where foreigners are not allowed.I got the Ambassador translator headphones on Thursday. I waited for about a year. Unfortunately, they turned out to be very bad. They work poorly. They translate Japanese very poorly and incorrectly. Think about 30 seconds. They constantly turn off. Wasted $ 160. The company is cheating, the headphones are bad. I am disappointed. (angry frown)(distressed) これは、翻訳機を別の日本人と試したと書いていますか?私に、イイネ!くれた理由を聞いたのに、ミステリアスとかですか?。

• 訳を教えてください。

They had a most pleasant party last night , although there was little food. この文章の訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語訳

There is also reason to believe that there was once a lot of water on Mars and that some of it is still there in the form of ice. またかつて火星には多量の水があり一部は氷の形で存在していると信じるに足る根拠がある。 自分で訳してみたのですがあってない気がします。分かる方教えて下さい。

• 訳を教えてください

以下の会話文がよくわかりません。どういう意味でしょうか。 “I was like, I don’t know where I stand, but they make a solid case.” 以下のパラグラフの最後の行です。Ms. Walters-Beardenは、レビューを書いてお金をもらう仕事をしている女性です。 Ms. Walters-Bearden had the energy of youth and an upbeat attitude. “A lot of the books were trying to prove creationism,” she said. “I was like, I don’t know where I stand, but they make a solid case.” http://finance.yahoo.com/news/best-book-reviews-money-buy-131408538.html?page=all よろしくお願いします。