• 締切済み

寿司master

ノルエーで寿司レストランで働ける人を探しています。どうやって探せばよいのでしょう We are looking for competent sushi chefs with experience from earlier work. The position will be concentrated around kitchen duties and prepare sushi food. YOU: are creative have a burning interest for sushi food are proud of your skills, but are willing to learn from your colleges are tidy, and likes it when it is tidy and clean around you are independent and works well with other people are positive

みんなの回答

• RosaCanina
  • ベストアンサー率48% (5532/11451)
回答No.1

ノルウェーで働く寿司職人さんを募集したい、ということでしょうか? ならば、下記へ相談してみてはいかがでしょう? http://www.sushi-all-japan.or.jp/

kanji5697
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます。一度電話で相談してみます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語得意な方翻訳お願いいたします。

英語得意な方翻訳お願いいたします。 job interviewの内容です。 It seems to me that your products and services are aligned with what I think I can deliver and from what I could see on your website you have been around in the market for quite and while and I would be very interested in starting out of my career with an established company that can also provide me with the opportunities I need to progress in the future and reach my goals

• (300) Finish your work……この英文はどのように訳せばよいでしょうか

(1)Finish your work and return home ahead of him, and do not let the dark cloud from heaven wrap round you and make your body clammy and soak your clothes. (2)Avoid it; for this is the hardest month, wintry, hard for sheep and hard for men. (3)In this season let your oxen have half their usual food, but let your man have more; for the helpful nights are long. (4)Observe all this until the year is ended and you have nights and days of equal length, and Earth, the mother of all, bears again her various fruit. 次の文章は“Works and Days” by Evelyn Whiteの一節です。 (1)(2)(3)(4)は連続した文章です。試し訳と語彙について質問します。 よろしくお願いします。 (1)Finish your work and return home ahead of him, and do not let the dark cloud from heaven wrap round you and make your body clammy and soak your clothes. (その時は)お前の仕事を止めて、彼(Boreas)が(吹く)の前に家に帰れ。そして、その天からの黒い雲に巻きこまれないようにしろ、それから、(お前)体をじとじとさせたり、衣服を濡らさないようにしろ。 <質問> (a) and do not let the dark cloud from heaven wrap round youにつ いて Let the cloud wrap round you;「巻き込ませるな」という文です。     「巻きこまれないようにしろ」でよいでしょうか。 (b) and (let do not) make your body clammy and soak your clothes.     について    命令文とは考えられない。(let do not)の省略と考えました。 理由はandで結ばれているからですが、もしelse文なら、shall makeと なるだろうと考えました。正しいでしょうか。 (2)Avoid it; for this is the hardest month, wintry, hard for sheep and hard for men. それを避けろ。これは(*)一番厳しい月で、冬らしく、羊にも厳しいし、人間にも厳しい。 (*) Lenaeon;二月 本書の脚注1321にある。 (3)In this season let your oxen have half their usual food, but let your man have more; for the helpful nights are long. この時季には、お前の雄牛にいつもの餌の半分を与えるとよい。 <質問> (c) let your oxen have half their usual food この文は命令、呼びかけ、提案のどれなのか、よく分からない。    「すると良い」としました。正しいでしょうか (4)Observe all this until the year is ended and you have nights and days of equal length, and Earth, the mother of all, bears again her various fruit. この年が終わり、(お前が)昼と夜の長さが同じになり、そして、地球、万の母が再び色々な実を結ぶまで、こうした全てのことを良く見ておくのだ。 <質問> (d)until the year is ended and (until) you have nights and days of equal lengthについて     (until)を挿入しました。正しいでしょうか。 *省略が多い。叙事詩の特色と思われる。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and best wishes for 2020. I hope you have some amazing memories from 2019 and are ready for an exciting new year. I have been very blessed this year and take none of it for granted. Today is great day to spend with those you care about, reflect on your blessings and eat something good. Thank you. Xxx .

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

私の意見では、現在の若者は性別を問わず自分で調理できることが大切である。料理を おいしく仕上げるためには豊かな想像力や手先の器用さが要求されるので、心身の健康 にとてもよい。食材に意識的になれば自然への関心も高まる。さらに、料理で友人を もてなすことができると、あるいは人と共同して料理ができると、絆が深まることは間違いない。 In my opinion, in spite of gender, it is important for young people nowadays to be able to cook well by themselves. It is good for both your mind and body because it needs good imagination or skills with your hand. If you are glad to know ingredients of your food, you will be more interested in nature. Moreover, if you are able to make friends enjoy with your dishes or to cook with some people, you must be more familiar with each other. enjoy with your dishes のwith はby にかえても問題ないでしょうか 他にも間違いはあるかもしれませんが、回答よろしくおねがいします

• 和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願い致します

下記内容になります。 内容は、私の作った洋服を お店に置いてもらえるかで、以前その資料を送っていてその返事が下記の内容です。   恐縮ですが、どなたか分かる方お願い致します。  Dear Mr. A It was wonderful to hear from you---my sister has told me about you and how much she admires your work. I liked the pictures of the pieces very much. I would love to show your pieces in my shop. I was wondering if you would be interested in starting with some consignment as the pieces are priced high for me start out with? I really like the red one and the white one with all of the little gathers around the neckline and some others the others as well..! Can you ship from Japan? What season are the pictures showing? I also very much like the idea of collaborating on a dress.....so much to think about. I look forward to hearing from you. All the best,  

• 下記の文の翻訳をお願いします!

Your boss has just returned from vacation and you are pleased to see her back at work.

• PCの画面が直りません。ネットのトップページの設定も出来ません。

海外サイトを見ていたら、次々と色々出てきてしまいフリーズした為、再起動してみると、デスクトップに WARNING! YOU'RE IN DANGER! ALL YOU DO WITH COMPUTER IS STORED FOREVER IN YOUR HARD DISK. WHEN YOU VISIT SITES, SEND EMAILS... ALL YOUR ACTIONS ARE LOGGED. AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO REMOVE THEM WITH STANDARD TOOLS. YOUR DATA IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR FORENSICS. AND IN SOME CASES FOR YOUR BOSS, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR WIFE, YOUR CHILDREN. Every site you or somebody or even something, like spyware, opened in your browser, with all images, and all downloaded and maybe later removed movies or mp3 songs - ARE STILL THERE and could broke your life! SECURE YOURSELF RIGHT NOW! REMOVE ALL SPYWARE FROM YOUR PC! Removal instructions この文字が全体に黒い背景で、移ってしまっています。 設定を変えても、変わりません。 あと、下の表示の部分に、黄色の三角形で!が出ています。中は、英字です。Search:spyware こんなページにいきます。 解る方いらっしゃいましたら、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方!何て書いていますか?(>_<)

訳してみてもイマイチ意味が分かりません…。どなたか英語が得意な方!訳していただけませんか? from your message, it is quite funny. only Female...ha. that means all men are more or less... i agree with you that the clothing and hairstyle is quite quite different for female..ha

• then you have it

You say you can’t live like this for the rest of your life, but it doesn’t sound like your husband has ever been any different, which suggests that if you stay with him, the rest of your life is going to look exactly like the last 24 years. If part of what you are looking for right now is permission to contemplate a separation from your husband after years of trying to get him to change, then you have it. http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2017/06/dear_prudence_i_work_and_do_all_of_the_parenting.html?via=rubric_recirc_recent then you have itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

専門家に質問してみよう