• ベストアンサー

ファイルが作成された!

私のPCにこんなファイルが作成されてました!これは何のエラーなんでしょう?まったく関係ないフォルダにあったので不思議です。 REMINDER: The heap at 0x4e2848 is a 'DEBUG_HEAP'. REMINDER: All allocations are inflated by 40 bytes. REMINDER: The heap at 0x4c8b08 is a 'DEBUG_HEAP'. REMINDER: All allocations are inflated by 40 bytes.

• k8vt
  • お礼率20% (1/5)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • violet430
  • ベストアンサー率36% (27472/75001)
回答No.1

ウイルスやスパイウェアのチェックはしましたか? http://homepage2.nifty.com/winfaq/c/hints.html#1430 http://www.vector.co.jp/soft/win95/util/se394236.html http://www.vector.co.jp/soft/win95/util/se376167.html http://www.forest.impress.co.jp/lib/inet/security/antiadspy/adawarese.html また、ファイルの作成日付を調べて、その直前に何か追加インストールした覚えはないか教えて下さい。

k8vt
質問者

補足

NOD32と言うソフトでpast3.Aと言うウイルス3個と亜種と言うウイルス5個ぐらいレジストリに組み込まれてましたが亜種とは悪いのでしょうか? あと不可視のファイルがロックされて検査不能。 前spybotのソフトでスパイチェックしましたがスパイ見つからなくてad-AwareSEと言うソフトで結構見つかりました。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 変更されたファイルシステムをもとに戻したい

インテルのwebからフラッシュメディアプレーヤをダウンロードし、再起動されたとき、外付けのMOに保存していたファイルがすべて書き換えられ、XPからは、次のようなBOOT.LOGしかみれません。 試しにWIN98で読んでみると、すべて通し番号で.chkという拡張子のファイルに変換されていました。何がおこったのかわかりません。もとにもどせないのでしょうか。どなたか教えていただけないでしょうか。 BOOT.LOGの内容 Checking file system on F: The type of the file system is FAT. One of your disks needs to be checked for consistency. You may cancel the disk check, but it is strongly recommended that you continue. Windows will now check the disk. Volume Serial Number is 1203-026F Read failure with status 0xc000000d at offset 0x2a800 for 0x4000 bytes. Read failure with status 0xc000000d at offset 0x2a800 for 0x4000 bytes. Folder \woek1 is entirely unreadable. Folder entry removed. ・・・・・同様に以下続く

• 受動態(高一)

普通の文から受動態にするときにby主語を付ける場合と付けない場合が出てくるんですがなぜでしょうか またどうやって見分けたらいいのでしょうか 済みませんが何方か教えて下さい お願い致します The old man opens tha gate at 8 a.m. The gate is opened at 8 a.m. by the old man という文ではちゃんと文の終わりに+「by 主語」という形になっているのですが The studens at the college look up to the professor The professor is looked up to by the students at the collage では「by 主語」の後ろに「Mのat the collage」が着くという形になり They are buildeing a new hotel in front of the station A new hotel is bieng bulid in front of the station では「by 主語」が省略されています

• 受動態の文になるように()内に適切な語を入れてください。

受動態の文になるように()内に適切な語を入れてください。 (1)Alice was writing the letter at that moment. ⇒The letter()()() by Alice at that moment. (2)Is the police officer watching you? ⇒() you ()() by the police officer? (3) They are building a new bridge across the river. ⇒A new bridge ()()() across the river. 上記の問題で、 (1)The letter(was)(being)(written) by Alice at that moment. (2)(Are) you (being)(watched) by the police officer? (3)A new bridge (is)(being)(built) across the river で合ってますか? 宜しく御願い致します><

• 財務関係の英語を理解したいのですが、、

The following is the definition of setoff. The parties in these points are HIRISHI and the bank. We would like this project completed by Nov. 20 2006. A right of setoff exists when all of the following conditions are met: 1. Each of the two parties owes the other determinable amounts. 2. The reporting party has the right to set off the amount owed with the amount owed by the other party. 3. The reporting party intends to set off. 4. The right of setoff is enforceable at law. "HIROSHI" は社名です。 意味がつかめないので助けてください。

• 翻訳お願いします。

Yea wht Nospin gets His Parts Fr Is Diffrent. THe Heads He Uses are Surplus heads. Nothing Wrong WIth that at all. I get parts More Expencive for a Meter since I dont buy in Bulk. THts why cost More.

• 英文の間違い教えてください

どこが間違っていますか (1)The morning-glories here are at best now. (2)I cannot speak French,much more write it. (3)She is the much youngest guest. (4)The accident happened prior than my arrival. (5)Mr.Smith earns by far the most in us all. できたら意味も教えてください お願いします!!

• ()内の語句を、正しく並び替えなさい。

()内の語句を、正しく並び替えなさい。 (1)Who is(singing/the stage / the girl/on)? (2)This is(Rie/painted/a picture /by). (3)The dog(me/running/toward/came). (4)The girl (shocked/the sight/at/looked). という問題があるのですが、 (1)Who is the girl singing on the stage? (2)This is a picture painted by Rie. (3)The dog running toward came me. (4)The girl looked shocked at the sight. であっていますか? 宜しく御願い致します><;

• The apparatus for preparing hydroge

The apparatus for preparing hydrogen consists of a flask,a beehive shelf,a trough,a delivery tube and a thistle funnel.The flask is spherical and has a flat bottom.It contains zinc and hydrochloric acid.The thistle tube and the delivery tube are fitted into the neck of the flask.They are held in place by a two-holed cork.The thistle tube leads down to the hydrochloric acid.The delivery tube leads from the flask to the hole in the beehive shelf.The beehive shelf is placed in the middle of the trough.The trough contains water.The gas-jar is supported by the beehive shelf.Hydrogen is collected at the top of the gas-jar. 訳をお願いします。

• 英語の問題です!助けてください!

次の3この問題がわかりません。誰か教えてください。 問題内容は線部に入るものを選べです。 1.I want you to come to my office at _____ . A.then B.once C.all D.next 2. The goods Jack wanted to buy ____ out of stock last week. A.is B.are C.was D.were 3.The sports festival was ____ because of the terrible storm. A.postponed B.prepared C.proposed D.pointed

• 英語の数学の問題のがわかりません

The positive integer n is not divisible by 7. The remainder when n^2 is divided by 7 and the remainder when n is divided by 7 are each equal to k. What is k? という問題で、選択肢が、 A) 1 B) 2 C) 4 D) 6 E) It cannot be determined from the information given. で答えはAの1になります。 どうしてAになるのでしょうか?解説お願いします。

専門家に質問してみよう