• ベストアンサー

レポートの書く内容について

nihonjin3の回答

回答No.2

たぶん6番で選んだ作品のどこにあなたは興味をそそられたかって感じの質問ではないでしょうか? あまり自信はないので参考程度に受け止めて下さい。 がんばってください。

関連するQ&A

• 細かい内容です...

勉強してると色々な疑問が出てきます... 下記、分かりやすく教えていただける方お願いします! (1)君は時間を無駄にしているよ、という訳があっているか分かりませんが、You'd be wasting your time.と、You are wasting your timeは何が違うのでしょうか? (2)What are these? と聞かれた時、They are~で答えるが、These are ~でもOKでしょうか? (3)This isn't about a big government or a small government.→orではなくnorじゃないのでしょうか?nor使い方が分かりません...。 (4)We were all surprised to know that. →allの位置を変えて、We all were surprised to know thatは可能?可能な場合、ニュアンスは変わりますか? (5) I've not finished it yet.→ I haven't finished it yet. とはニュアンスはどう違うのでしょうか? (6) We will start work tomorrow.→何故start workingにならないのでしょうか? (7) Are you still hungry?と Are you hungry yet ?にニュアンスの違いはありますか? たくさんすみません、全部じゃなくても良いので分かる方、説明をお願いします!

• 質問の答え方が分かりません

次の質問なのですが、回答をどう書き出していいのがよく分かりません。 どうかアドバイスをお願いします。 (1)How was your weekend? どうだった?と聞かれてるので、楽しかった。等でいいのでしょうか? (2)What did you do on the weekend? 何をしたのか?なので「○○へ行った・買い物をした」等? (3)How old were you on your last birthday? ??? (4)When was your last vacation? My vacation was ・・・・・ うーん・・・どう書けばいいのだろう。。。

• 意味と例を教えてください

私は今留学しているのですがまもなく帰国です。そこで質問が書かれているレポートに答えなければいけないのですが What did you enjoy about your community? これはどういう意味ですか?私は部活(クラブ)などに属していないのですが『友達』という答えでも可能なのでしょうか。意味と共に例も教えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 下記の英文を訳してください。

外で写真を取り、それに影響された詩を書く課題が出おりまして、 それを作る過程をエッセーにまとめなければなりません。そのエッセイ中で、下記の英文に対しての答えを反映させなければならないのですが、意味がわかりません。 How do you feel this best represents what you were trying to accomplish? あなたが完成させようとしていたこの詩についてどうおもいますか? つまり、「私の詩を私自身で評価しろ」 ということでしょうか。例えば、この詩はよかった、悪かった、のような感じでしょうか。 それとも、この詩は読者にコレコレの影響を与えるような詩だと思います、のような感じでしょうか? ちなみにこの文章の前後には下記のようなものが書かれております。 Write a 1.5-2 page reflection in which you explain the process of creating the work and how you feel it influenced the final product. Points to be covered by the reflection 1)Explain the process of creating the poem.       What did you do to create this work?       Why did you decide to create it this way?       How do you feel this best represents what you were trying to accomplish? 2)Speak about the ease or difficulty of doing this project.       What problems did you encounter?       How did you feel about presenting a creative work that wasn't written in a conventional       form on the page? Do you feel satisfied by the final product?

• メール文ですがわからない事があります

僕についてあなたはどんなイメージをもってる? という会話で、色々かきました。gentle など。 その返事がきたのですが、、、分からないことがあります。まずメール文と訳をかきます。いちばん下のほうに質問を書きました。 よろしくお願いします。 1.did u finish your work today?so sometime you work on the weekend?is it about project deadline or something like that? 仕事は終わった?時々週末に仕事するの?企画の締め切りなの?わかりませんでした 2.i cant say anything about your imagination.あなたのイメージについてなにもいわない???(意味がわかりません) 3.but i believe myself that i'm a nice and sincere person.でも私自身はナイスで誠実な人間だと信じてる。 4.and i dont care about your look,your job anything.i just need a sincere,open-minded,honest person.what about u 私はあなたの外見はきにしない あなたの仕事も。 私が必要としてるのは誠実でopen-mind?で素直な人です あなたは? [質問] 正しい訳や訂正お願いします。 あと4のHow about youは何についてきいてるのですか? 2の文はなにもいわないという解釈でいいのでしょうか それとも 何もいいたくないという感じなんでしょうか? マイナスナイメージ(私が思ったイメージについてきにいらないのでしょうか) 教えて下さい お願いします

• 英文で分からないとことがあるので教えてください  

海外からお手紙をもらったのですが、私の訳しかたがあっているか見てください(3番から5番)。1番と2番と6番と7番の訳し方が分からないので教えてください。1番に書いてある日本語は、文通相手が書いてきたものです。 1.Do you know or maybe heard about Kaizen or 5S( 整理とせいとんと清楚としつけです). 2.Maybe I'll write about Kaizen * 5S for my thesis. 3.What did you write about in your thesis? あなたは、卒業論文で何を書きましたか? 4.What about if we send each other or picture? 私たちは、お互いに何の写真を交換したのですか? 5.You send me yours, and I'll send you mine. あなたの写真をもらったので私の写真を同封します。 6.That is if you dont mind. 7.I hope you dont, cause I want to know you a little further.

• 教えてください。

日本語のところを英語に直して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。 1) What did you do in front of the main shrine? If you prayed,what did you "say" in your heart? 私は祈った。もう二度と戦争が起きないようにと。 2) If your grandmother were there, what would she pray? 彼女は、ご苦労様でした と祈る。 3) Some people do not think that Yasukuni is a sacred place. Why? 中国人や韓国人がたくさん亡くなったから。 4) Did you feel it was a sacred space? Why? 境内が広く、平和で落ち着いた気持ちで参拝できたから。 5) 私は戦争に反対です。亡くなった人の写真をたくさん見たから。 6) 私は女子学生が書いた答辞を読んで、胸が熱くなった。 まだ若いのに、考えが立派だと思った。

• 中学英語です お願いします

「あなたはどんな種類の花を買いましたか。」 これを What kind of flowers did you buy ? としたのですが。 模範解答は What kind of flowers were bought by you ? となっていました。 なぜ、受動態になるのか全く分かりません。解説していただけるとありがたいです。アバウトな質問ですみません。

• 歌詞の内容

この歌詞を日本語に解読出来る方いましたら教えて下さい。お願いします。 Cry Me A River You were my sun You were my earth But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no So you took a chance And made other plans But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, no You don't have to say, what you did, I already know, I found out from him Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn To cry, cry me a river Cry me a river, girl Cry me a river Cry me a river, girl yea yea I know that they say That some things are better left unsaid It wasn't like you only talked to him and you know it (Don't act like you don't know it) And all of these things people told me Keep messing with my head (Messing with my head) You should've picked honesty Then you may not have blown it (Yea..) You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it You told me you loved me Why did you leave me, all alone (All alone) Now you tell me you need me When you call me, on the phone (When you call me on the phone) Girl I refuse, you must have me confused With some other guy (I'm not like them baby) Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn (It's your turn) To cry, cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river-er, yea yea Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be leaving Oh (Oh) The damage is done So I guess I be... leaving You don't have to say, what you did, (Don't have to say, what you did) I already know, I found out from him (I already know, uh) Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never be (No chance, you and me) And don't it make you sad about it Cry me a river (Go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river (You can go on and just) Cry me a river-er, yea yea Cry me a river (Baby go on and just) Cry me a river-er (Go on and just) Cry me a river (Cause I've already cried) Cry me a river-er, yea yea (Ain't gonna cry no more, yea-yea) Cry me a river Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river, oh (Cry me, cry me) Cry me a river (Cry me, cry me)

• 英会話

1.What do you do in your free time? 2.What is dream? 3.Do you like to eat fruits/what fruit do you like? 4.What did you eat for breakfast /lunch(2things) 5.What is your favourite animal?(Why)? 6. Do you like to read books(what kind)? 7. What is the weather like today/yesterday? 8. Where would you like to visit?(why) 訳をお願いします 7.What