• 締切済み

合っているか観てください

It is (definitely) not cool to waste your talent. Oh, don't be (silly)" You have to bring in the permission (slips) on Friday So many children wanna take this violin class that we have to have a (lottery). ( )に単語を選んで入れる問題です。 合ってますか?違っていたら、どれとどれが逆か教えてください

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.1

あっていると思います。

yochi1025
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました~!!

関連するQ&A

• 間違っていたら教えてください

( )のなかに単語を埋める問題です。 やったので、どこが違っているか教えてください。 So many children wanna take this violin class that we have to have a (perfectionist). Taking Roberta's violin class is a wonderful (opportunity). We know how much you can (benefit) from the violin. You chould know , however, the violin is a difficult (instrument). You have to bring in the permission (definitely) on Friday. Dorothea is taking pictures of thsi class for a magazine (article) on music education. "Can I pay you for the pictures?" "Oh, don't be (lottery)" My husband was very (impressed) when I told him about you. It is (silly) not cool to waste your talent. Roberta turned Rachel into a (slips). 多分相当間違ってると思うので、 どこに入るのか指摘してください!!

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 日本語にしてください。(*_*)

ネイティブの人の英語わかりにくくて訳できません。 お願いします! Oh cool!That u went to a theme park and had a nice time! Hee hee!Looks like a cool theme park too.Do they have this event everyday if not when?And what side of JP is it at?Like Tokyo etc?

• 英作文添削お願いします 3

英作文の添削をお願いします また、英文が英語のロジック(論理)にあっているかや、間違いについて、なぜ間違えなのかを教えていただければ嬉しいです。 昔は同じ町内に怖い大人が必ずいて、子どもが人 として恥ずかしいことをすると、いつも本気に なって説教してくれたものである。そこには、子 どもを地域社会全体で育てるのだという強い意識 が存在していたのだと思う。そんな雰囲気のおか げで、子供も自分は社会の一員であるという自覚 をはぐくんでいくことができた。 [京都] There used to be a few strict adults in a town. When children did something immoral, they always scolded children in earnest. I think the adults had common thoughts that they have to bring up children in the town. Owing to their efforts, the children learned to think of themselves as members of the community.

• きちんと訳せません

ペンパルからのメールなんですが、彼は時々電話で話したいといっているのは解かるんですが、きちんと訳せません。教えて下さいお願いします!! I just wanna ask you if is cool to talk on phone sometimes...you know I don't have internet connections @ home yet,so I thought it will really be cool if we can talk on the phone.You can teach me japanese..lol...and I english.Anyway I'm just asking,you don't have to do it if you don't want to.But if you don't mind,you can email me your number and I can hola @ you sometimes....Looking forward to reading your email again.

• 下記の英語の意味は、あなたの部屋を見たい人がいるけ

下記の英語の意味は、あなたの部屋を見たい人がいるけど部屋を見せるために入ってもいいか?という意味でしょうか?to do showings of the suiteの意味がわかりません。 May I have permission to enter the suite on Friday March 13 from 12:30pm - 1:30pm to do showings of the suite. You do not need to be home during this time. 現在賃貸マンションに住んでいて、今月末に出る予定で、そのことは先方も知っています。上記のようにメールがきたのですが、目的がわからなかったので、先方にそのことをその後返信したのですが、音沙汰が無いので、質問させて頂きました。 よろしくお願い申し上げます。

• 教えてください

英語の文にしてください 私はとても忙しく野球の試合に行けません まず第一にその機械の使い方がわからないのです マキは子供にもわかるくらいゆっくり話した各文の( )内の語句を意味が通るように並べかえてください (too,much,is,eating,bad)for your health You don not have to be (mistakes,of,making,afraid) Her job is (to,Japanese,the children ,teaching )from abroad Amy (playing,practice,the violin)for two hours よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

We would be real, real silly about it to try to recreate what we did. We're honestly, honestly, very simply moving forward. And when we do revisit the catalog in a live situation, we just wanna do it justive and want it to resonate with everybody. I mean, look, man, there's a lot of songs there that people have some real-life experiences with — good and bad. And when they come see the band, we want them to experience that nostalgia and that melancholy feeling. And I think, first and foremost, we wanna deliver it really, really hard hitting.

• 子供のNativeが書いた文章の和訳をお願いしたいです。

海外の子供用サイトで、実際投稿されていた文章なのですが、 訳がいくつかわからないので教えて頂きたいです。 (1)Pokemon's pretty cool, but some day gonna fall down the fad list. (I never was one for fads) 「ポケモンはかっこいい!でも、いつか流行のリストから外れるだろうね。」 って言うのはわかるんだけど、()内がわかりません。 (2)I have a feeling that this site really is for KIDS on the net I think it should be changed to CHILDREN on the net. この文章が載っていたサイト名を「KIDS on the net」というのですが、 「KIDS」は、どっちかって言うと、品のない言葉らしく、「CHILDREN」に、 変えたほうがいいということでしょうか? (3)Sailing is cool cos you get to see a load of net stuff and met a load of cool people to.And it's fun and healthy. and met~people to. がわかりません。 その他の部分の訳は、 「Sailing(サイト名)ったいうHPは、本当にいいよ!だって、たくさんの資料が見れるから。そのHPは、楽しいし最高だね!」 です。ここの部分はこれであってるらしいのですが。 以上3つです。何かわかる方いらっしゃいましたら、お力を貸して下さい。 ちなみに、これは海外のサイトから引用したものなので、 口語的であり、なおかつ、文法的にはあっていないところもあると思います。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文法を何問か。

1. Haven't you never seen a giraffe? はnever をeverにするとよいのでしょうが、 Haven't をHaveにしたらどうして変なのでしょうか。 2. I enjoy listening to the music while taking the train to work.はmusicの前のtheはとるべきなのでしょうか。 3. Who of you wants to stay behind to look after the children? WhoをWhichにするべきなのでしょうか。 4. Bring in the bag of groceries and put it on the kitchen table. Bring inのinは何でしょうか? 5. Time passed so slowly. passed をflewにしてはだめなのでしょうか。光陰矢のごとしってこんな感じではなかったでしょうか。 6. Do you sometimes skip breakfast?と聞かれて、 Hardly ever. の方が答えとしていい気がしますが、Not sometimes.ではおかしいでしょうか。 7. Why didn't you tell me? A I was embarrassed. B I am sorry not to. BではなくAが受け答えとして正しいのはどうしてでしょうか。Bは現在形だからおかしいのですか。toの後に何か必要なのですか。 8. I must go. A You may stay. B Do you have to? Bのほうがいいらしいのですが、Aはどんな風におかしいのでしょうか。