• ベストアンサー

左下は?英語でなんと?

1)「先生が書いたあなたのファーストネームの用紙をあなたの作品(習字)の下においてなぞりなさい。」 2)「紙の左端にあなたの名前をかきなさい」を英語で言うと? 3)昔、「花」といえばサクラのことを意味しました。 1)Put the teacher's sample under your work, and trace it. 2)On the left side of the paper, write down your name. 3)In old time, flower means sakura,だけでいいですか・何かものたりないのですが。 でよいですか?

noname#13336
noname#13336
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#15118
noname#15118
回答No.2

ヾ(´▽`*)ゝはーい♪  左下 = Lower left   わかったかな??     

noname#13336
質問者

お礼

thank you so much.I want to say I love you.

関連するQ&A

• こんな英語ありますか?

先日勉強させて頂き今回で3回目です。お世話になります。海外のサイトを見ていて、理解出来ない文の意味を知りたいです。若者の造語で実在しない英文もあるかと思いますが、何が造語でどういうことを言いたかったかを読み取れたら教えてください。 1. 「A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.」 自分の回答…「他の名前より、バラは甘いような匂いだろう」と訳しましたが「by」が難しいです。 2. 「Do you like speaking English as well teacher?」 自分の回答…「あなたは良い先生のように、英語を話すのが好き?」と訳しました。 3.「Not on your life」 自分の回答…「貴方の生活以外で」か、「貴方の生活ではなく」か、または全く別の訳か分かりません。 4.「swimming still full?」 自分の回答…「まだ泳ぎは完全?」と訳しました。 5.「If your bilingual that means you can speak more than 1 language」 自分の回答…「あなたがバイリンガルなら、1つの言語より話せると意味ですか?」と訳しました。 6.「were starting with your mom again?」 自分の回答…「あなたのお母さんと再び開始しましたか?」と訳しました。 間違った訳しをしてるかと思いますが指摘または修正をお願いします。

• メールで、英語の読めない内容が届きました。

Outlookのメールで↓こんな英語でメールが届いたんですが、どんな意味か解る方、どなたかいらっしゃいますか? お手数をお掛けしますが、よろしくお願いいたします。 ↓↓↓ Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@www1662.sakura.ne.jp> ********************************************** ** THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY ** ** YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE ** ********************************************** The original message was received at Mon, 9 Sep 2013 11:57:36 +0900 (JST) from localhost [127.0.0.1] ----- Transcript of session follows ----- <info@1ibs.net>... Deferred: Name server: 1ibs.net.: host name lookup failure Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

• 至急お願いします。 自分の妹に英語を教えて欲しい

妹に英語を教えて欲しいと言われたのですが、自分はまったく学校に行ってなかったため英語などさっぱりわからなくて教えてあげることができないので、質問させていただきます。 次の文に「」の内の語を付け加えて、全文を書きかえなさい 1 this is a book. [interesting] 2 i have an egg. [small] 3 he is a teacher. [english] 次の分が答えとなるような問の分を書きなさい 1 yes,i am busy. 2 no,my aunt is young. 3 yes, she does. she has some classes today. 次の「」内の語を並び変えて日本文に合う英文を書きなさい 1あの少女たちはとても親切です。 「girls/are/those/kind/very/.] 2この帽子は新しくありません。 [new/not/this/is/hat/.] 3あなたのお姉さんは背が高いですか。 [your/tall/sister/is/?] 4これは私の古い自転車です。[this/bike/is/old/my/.] 次の文を読んであとの問いに答えなさい keiko has a dog. his name is pochi. he is six months old. he is very [1]. his hair is [2]. she plays with him after school. on sunday they go dor a walk. they are [3] friends. 「1」~「3」の「」に最も適する語を good, brown, small の中から選んで書きなさい 次の問いに「」の中の語数の英語で答えなさい how old is pochi? [5語」 does keiko like pochi? [3語] 長文ホントにすいません。 教えてくださると光栄です。

• 英語

英語の記号問題です。 1He sat all afternoon () TV. アwatching イwas watching ウhad watched エwatched 2Don't walk about with your shirt () out. アhanging イto hang ウhung エbeing hung 3She lay on the bed with her () and soon fell asleep. アarms folded イarms folding ウfold arms エfolding arms 4I am sorry () to you much earlier. アnot to reply イnot have replied ウhave not replied エnot to have replied 5I have a strong objection () treated like this. アto be イwhether I am ウto being エwhether I should be 6() that he had a talent for languages, he decided to train as an interpreter. アBeing realized イRealize ウRealizing エTo realize 7Not () which course to take, I decided to ask for advice. アbeing known イto know ウknown エknowing 8() alone by himself, how lonely the poor child must have felt! アLeave イLeft ウWas left エLeaving 9() all the material that the teacher assigned, he was able to get full marks. アTo read イTo have read ウHaving to read エHaving read 10 I will visit your home by all means, (). アweather permitting イwheather permits ウweather will be permitting エweather is permitting

• 外国人の方なのですが

Roses are red.pepsi is blue.Your my buddy.mykick ass friend and if l dont get this back.I wont bother again send to all of your friends.if you get 5 back your a good friend Love you Tell 9 people you love them.I hope I am one.A flower may die.The sun may set.but a friend like you I will never forget Your name is precious.it will never grow old.its engraved in my heart.in letters of gold というメッセージをもらったのですが どうしても読めません。 どなたか回答お願いします。

• 英語の得意な方、教えて下さい。

会話文を読んで、空所を補うのに最も適当なものを選ぶ問題です。 X: Hi! I'm glad I caught you. I was wondering what you're doing on March twenty-third. Y: (1 ) X: What are you looking at there? It looks like a little computer or something. Y: You're just about right. It's the new electronic memo pad I just bought. Cool, isn't it! X: My father has one of those, but his is much bigger than that one! Who makes it? Y: (2 ) X: It's nice you got it at a low price. But if you don't know the company's name, how can you complain when there is something wrong with it? Y: I have the company's name at home, on the instruction book, so I'll be OK. And it comes with a five-year guarantee. X: That's good. But I don't need a guarantee for my humble pencil and paper. Y: (3 ) X: I suppose it also contains an address book? Y: Yes, and a calendar, and I can also attach a special piece that turns it into a telephone! X: (4 ) Y: Right. And you can't do that with your pencil and paper! X: I suppose your machine has a large memory, too. Y: (5 ) X: (6 ) (1)I think I have something to do that day, but just let me check. (2)I guess that's better than your own human memory ― you've already forgotten that I asked about your March twenty-third schedule! (3)So you can look up your friend's phone number and call her up with the same machine! (4)It's an American company, I think. Anyway, I bought it over the Internet. They were having a big sale, and the prices were all especially low. (5)That's right. So no matter how many memos or addresses I put into it, there is always room for more. (6)In your case, though, as you write more, you need more paper. With this electronic device, I can put a lot of information in it, but it never gets heavier. 一応考えたのは、1が(1),2が(4),3が(6),4が(3),5が(5),6が(2)ですけどあってますか? 少し長いですがお願いします。

• 日本語→英語の翻訳の添削をお願いします。

海外の歌手へファンレターを出したいのですが、英語の知識が未熟なので不安です。 添削をお願いします。 【日本語】 (歌手名)、26歳の誕生日おめでとうございます。 はじめまして。わたしは、日本に住む26歳の男性です。 (曲名)をはじめて聞いた時からあなたのファンです。 去年の12月に娘が生まれました。名前は美音です。 名前は日本語で美しい音という意味です。 あなたのように美しく、音楽が大好きな女の子に育って欲しいという願いでつけました。 同封している絵はわたしからの誕生日プレゼントです。 あなたの独創的で刺激的な曲を聴きながら描きました。 幼い頃から絵を描くことが大好きで、今でも趣味として描いています。 よかったら受け取ってください。 忙しいと思いますが、もしよろしければ同封した写真にサインを下さい。 わたしの誕生日は4月1日で、あなたと同じおひつじ座です。 わたしの最高の誕生日プレゼントになります。 いつも日本からあなたを応援しています。国境を越えて。 【英語】 Hello,Ms.○○○. Congratulation on your 26th birthday! Nice to meet you. I'm a 26-years-old man in Japan. I've been your fan since I listened 〝○○○○〟. My daughter was born in December of last year. Her name is 〝美音(Mio)〟. The name means 〝beautiful sound〟in Japan. Have a wish in the name as beautiful as you that want to grow up in the music-loving girl. I'm enclosing a birthday present for you. I drew while listening your creative and exciting songs. I've liked drawing pictures since my childhood. I hope you like it. I know you are busy, but if I may, I'd like to to ask you to give me a autograph on a picture enclosed. My birthday is April 1. Aries is the same as you.The autograph will be my best birthday present. I always cheer you up from Japan over the border.

• 英語の問題がわかりません

英語が大の苦手です。 力をお貸しください。 I.下の日本文の内容を表すように、( )内に入る適当な語を一語ずつ記入して英文を完成させなさい。 1. ( ) knows ( ) she became famous. 彼女がどのようにして有名になったか誰も知りません。 2. He stood ( ) me whenever I was ( ) trouble. 彼は私が苦境にあるとき、いつも力になってくれた。 3. You should study ( ) least three hours ( ) day. 少なくとも1日に3時間は勉強すべきだ。 II.下の日本文の内容を表すように、( )内の語句を正しく並び替え、文を完成させなさい。  なお、文頭に来る単語も小文字にしてあります。 4. I will ( a / for / go / it / walk / unless ) rains. 雨が降らなければ、散歩に出かけよう。 5. He is ( a / a / teacher / neither / nor ) doctor. 彼は教師でも、医者でもない。 6. ( I / if / you, / would / I /not / were ) say so. もし私が君だったら、そうはいわないだろう。 III.7~11に自然に続くものを下のA~Eから選び、その記号を答えなさい。 7. The insurance of your car will run 8. My grandfather is too old 9. The bridge is so narrow 10. The flight to Paris was canceled 11. Mary came to Japan A. that two buses cannot pass each other. B. in order to study flower arrangement. C. to go for a drive by himself. D. out on December 31. E. because of the typhoon. IV. 質問の答えをA~Jから選び、記号で答えなさい。 12. How will the weather be tomorrow? 13. Where were you brought up? 14. What are you going to do next Saturday. 15. What's your purpose of your trip? 16. How much will it be? 17. How do you feel this morning? 18. How far is it from here? 19. How can I get to the M Hospital? 20. How long will it take? 21. Who made your lunch? A About two kilos. B That'll be 3,000 yen. C I did. D Fair,partly cloudy in the afternoon. E I haven't decided what to do yet. F In Osaka. G Business H It will take about 30 minutes by car. I I feel a little better. Thanks. J Take No.207 bus at the terminal.

• 添削してください

There is no right answer - there are only answers that demonstrate thoughtfulness and answers that demonstrate an effort to complete the project without taking time to think. There is no specific length requirement for your reflection paper, but it cannot be done in a single double spaced page (on the other hand, this is not a long paper). Take as many words as you need to show real thought. You may find it useful to jot down notes, then reflect for a day or so before you write. Organization, grammar, spelling, and punctuation all count. Do not submit your first draft, but after writing step away from it for a day, then come back and revise and edit. Word or PDF documents only - I cannot open .pages or Google Docs links, and the use of those formats will not count as a submission. Do not put your name on your paper - I grade anonymously. 少し長いのですが…このような英文があります。 ここに書かれているのはダブルスペースで書けということですよね? 何ページ以上とかの指定は特にないでしょうか? 書いていることをまとめると、 ・ダブルスペース ・フォーマットの指定(words かPDF) ・ペーパーに自分の名前を入れるな。 ということであっていますか?

• 教員採用試験に出そうな自由英作文の課題を解いてみま

教員採用試験に出そうな自由英作文の課題を解いてみました。突っ込み所満載だと思うので時間のある方のみで結構ですのでご教授下さい。 問:高等学校の英語の授業でディベート活動を導入する時、その練習として「春は秋よりも素晴らしい」という論題を設定した。 肯定の立場に立った最初のスピーチの例として生徒に示す時の英語を100語程度で書きなさい。 I agree with the idea that spring is more wonderful than fall.From now on, I will briefly summarize the two resons for this. Firstly, in spring you can start your new life.You can meet new friends and teacher in your school.You can start learning in new curriculums as well. Those would make you feel happier. Secondly, you can see many beautiful flowers such as, turips, plum blossoms and cherry blossoms. You can also enjoy ”ohanami party” which you can eat, talk a lot while you see cherry blossoms with your friends under the cherry blossom's tree. What is important is that these things what I told can experience only in spring. With these reasons I agree with this theme. 私は、秋よりも夏の方が素晴らしいという意見に賛成である。今からその理由を簡単に二つにまとめて言います。 まず、最初に春は新しい生活を始めることができます。つまり学校では新しい友達や先生に会うことができます。また、新しいカリキュラムで学び始めることもできます。それらはあなたがたをより嬉しい気持ちにさせるでしょう。 二つ目は、たくさんの美しい花、例えばチュリップ、梅の花、桜の花を見ることができます。また桜の木の下で友達と桜の花を見ながらいっぱい食べたりしゃべったりできるお花見パーティを楽しむこともできます。 大切なことは、私が述べたこれらのことは春にしか経験できないということです。これらの理由から私はこのテーマに賛成します。