• ベストアンサー

sellerからメールが来てるが、内容が分からず困ってます!

oscar_oscarの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

takakodasuさんの仰る通りです。 何か不都合があればいつでも言って下さいネ、落札金額のペニーは心配しないで下さい。(払う必要なし) と言う事です。 (後はこのプログラムで一杯お金稼いでね、的な話をしています。)

takakodasu
質問者

お礼

アドバイスありがとうございます。 すっきりしました^^ ありがとうございましたm--m

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Say I love you, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it. Make excuses to call you every 5 minutes when am at work. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you. Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about each other, and make sure you knows it. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

For you iam sure you will be getting your 2x Drivers and your Guidesman heatsink in soon too. Let me know when you get these Items. OK.? I put something extra in there for you. You might need help with it so send me message whne you get it.

• 今日の星占い英文の翻訳をお願いします

Your people are more important than ever today -- and you need to make sure that they know it! Gather them up and take them out somewhere fun, and tell each one what they mean to you.

• メールの返信の簡単な英訳をお願いします。

I wonder if you can find any Japanese hone stones for me and make a cooperation in this section as I'm selling stones 4 years now on ebay and I'm a respectful seller. If you're interested for this business together,just let me know! -----------以下の文章になります--------------- 日本の砥石はとても高価なのでビジネスとしては難しいでしょう。 私は今、新しいビジネスについて模索しています。 あなたのビジネスのアイディアを私に教えてください。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

多分間違えてブーツを作ってしまったという英文だと思いますが、大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I wanted to let you know that we have received your Redwing boots today and they look great. I wanted to make sure you are aware of the style of lineman patch they put on a plain toe boot. I have placed a picture below of your boots. Please let me know id this is acceptable. If you would like it made differently please let us know. Keep in mind that a remake will take 6 to 8 weeks また、そのブーツでいいので送ってほしいという英文も作成していただけるとありがたいです。

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• ebayについて

こんばんは。 日本へ発送してくれないセラーへ特別に発送してもらえないか聞いたところこのような返事をもらいました。 ILL SHIP TO YOU IN JAPAN BUT IM NOT SURE OF THE SHIPPING CHARGE IF YOU LET ME KNOW YOUR ZIP CODE ILL LET YOU KNOW.. BUT I DONT HAVE A PC SO I WONT BE ABLE TO LET YOU KNOW TIL TUESDAY.. 翻訳サイトで翻訳してもよく意味がわかりません。 どなたか教えていただけますでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I hope you will like it.I did some research and made sure it has all latest features of hair dryers. Please excuse me for being so poorly equipped. Are there other things you need to prepare for your trip? Ah money. Please don't bring any cash money ok? You won't need any money. And if you would need money you can always use credit card or debit card. And if you're in real problems Thanks to your visit, I'm happy to clean my house and tidy up some things. So that everything is ok for your visit. Although I still hope my new cleaning lady will come before the 1st of December :) I wish you were here to taste it ...

• 日本語への翻訳:取引相手からのメール

下記の英文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 恐れ入りますが宜しくお願いいたします。 How are you, thanks very much for your business, according our supplier, they are sending us about 90 pcs with 12 inch long wires, and others about 7-9  inch long, if you need 16 inch long I can make a request for longer for next time, but hard to find all in 16 inch long but I will try.   I so sorry about last order, but I will make sure you will receive the right length in the future orders.

• 英語のメールを日本語にしてください。

What a bad friend .try to give you a force kiss . here is a nice chu.! to heal you back to happiness.. i am going to check my PO box tomorrow . it was a busy day.. work .. work........... i need a vacation .. i want you to know that you are a wonderful person and i am so happy for your emails it make me feel, not so lonely . ... i know that the only thing you see is text in a email .but i want you to feel that i Gare about you .. you make me happy i wish this tush your heart .. こちらの英語を日本語に訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。