• ベストアンサー

3つの質問

1つ目 前JTのCMで"Don't Know Why"が使われていましたが、誰が歌っていらっしゃるのですか?またCDは出ていますか? 2つ目 オムニバス「プレミアム」の「宇宙の彼方へ」は起用されていた車のCMのバージョンですか? 3つ目 「感動!モロッコ紀行」(フジテレビ)のエンディングで流れていた"As time goes by"は誰が歌っていらっしゃるのですか?おわかりでしたらアルバムタイトルなども教えていただけますか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • jakyy
  • ベストアンサー率50% (1998/3967)
回答No.2

jakyyです。 【As Time Goes By】 この曲は下記のサイトでもお聴きになれます。 歌はDooley Wilsonが映画では、 サムに扮して歌ったということです。 但し、ピアノはDooley Wilsonは弾けなかったようですね。 http://homepage1.nifty.com/iihon/casablancaasgotimegoby_9.htm Dooley Wilsonの歌った「As Time Goes By」は下記のアルバムにあります。 試聴可。1番目。 http://www.amazon.com/Hollywood-Celebri-Colonne-Sonore-Originali/dp/B00005S2JM/sr=1-3/qid=1158065181/ref=sr_1_3/102-8079016-1051368? ie=UTF8&s=music

amelie333
質問者

お礼

本当にありがとうございます! Don't know why あの方のバージョンでCD化してほしいです、残念。 As time goes by 残念ながらモロッコ紀行で歌ってた方のお声とちょっと違いました(白人男性の声っぽい) が、こちらもいいですね!元祖! 宇宙のかなたへ は「プレミアム」では原曲には無いCMでのあの幻想的な感じはあるのでしょうか? なにかにつけて文句をつけまして申し訳ありません。 本当に本当に、ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (2)

• jakyy
回答No.3

jakyyです。 【More than a feeling 宇宙の彼方へ】 日産自動車エルグランドのCMですが、 CMの曲は、下記で試聴できます。14番目です。 CMの曲のほうがやや音が綺麗で、聴きやすい感じです。 http://www.tsutaya.co.jp/item/music/view_m.zhtml?pdid=20169983 折角ですので、BostonのMore Than A FeelingをMIDIでお聴き下さい。 Bの真ん中にあります。 http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/portishead/548/midi/index.htm

参考URL:
http://www.tsutaya.co.jp/item/music/view_m.zhtml?pdid=20169983
amelie333
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 自分で動けばよかった・・・すみません

• jakyy
回答No.1

【Don't Know Why】 Norah Jonesの曲ですが、David Morganが歌っています。 但し、このDavid Morganの曲は発売されていません。 Jesse Harrisの曲がオリジナル曲です。 この曲のMIDIをお聴き下さい。Dのところにあります。 http://bennieshepherd.com/joannsmidi/midifiles.htm 【More than a feeling 宇宙の彼方へ】 日産自動車エル グランドのCMですが、 Bostonの曲をCMにしたものです。 原曲は、下記で試聴できます。 http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail.asp?sku=1380982 【As time goes by 時の過ぎ行くままに】 この曲は、映画「カサブランカ」の挿入曲です。 下記で試聴できます。 一番目です。 http://www.amazon.com/Time-Other-Classic-Movie-Songs/dp/B000003F8H/sr=1-1/qid=1158053846/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-7691053-9708755?ie=UTF8&s=music

関連するQ&A

• JTのCMのノラジョーンズのカバーをしている男性は・・・?

JTの歩き煙草などのマナー改善を求めるCM中で流れているNorah Jones の"Don't know why"をカバーしているあの男性は一体誰なのでしょうか… あの落ち着いた歌声と、きれいなファルセットが忘れられません。どなたか知ってらっしゃる方、お願いします。

• ベストアンサー
    • CM
  • ノラジョーンズのdon't know why

昔、JTのCMでかかっていた、ノラジョーンズのdon\'t know whyをカバーしている男の人を知りたいです。よろしくおねがいします。

• ノラジョーンズのDon't know whyの男性ボーカル版

最近何かのCMでノラジョーンズのDon't know whyの男性ボーカル版を聞きました。この男性は誰でしょうか? 曲名は変わっていないと思うのですが??? 教えてください。

• Don't know whyのカバー

ノラ・ジョーンズの「Don't know why」を男性の歌手がカバーしてるモノがあるんです。テレビのCMにも使われていて、それで聴いたんだと思います。どなたかご存知ないですか? 唄っていた声を聞くとオッチャンだと思うんですが?

• 土屋礼央のオールナイトニッポンで…

CMが終わって、ジングルになる前に流れる曲があるんですけど、そこで流れている曲を知っている方はいらっしゃいませんか? 今知っている曲は、 ・Don't know why ・風を集めて ・コミュニケーション・ブレイクダンス ・今日はなんだか です。ほかに知っている曲がある方、教えてください。

• 至急訳してほしいです!

I wonder if friend Einstain knew that time goes faster when you ' re with a friend. Dad, You act scary But I know you ' re really weak. Sorry I noticed. My name is Kiyoko , My older sister is Kanako, The dog is Ran, surely you can handle that much. Why was it that we fought? Why was it that we reconciled? It's a wonder. When you cry, I cry. When you smile, I smile. When you laugh, I laugh. When you dance, I laugh. Mother , don't die. Until I say it's. all right, don't die . Until I have finished repaying everything, don't die.

• かなり、難しいです。教えてください。英語

かなり、難しいです。教えてください。 次の1~9の英文のうち正しいものを3つ選び、番号の若い順に答えなさい。 1. You will see many deers in Nara park. 2. This garden of his is beautiful. 3.I don't know why has she gone out so early in the morning. 4.A kitchen is a room used for cooking. 5.When has he come? 6.It will stop to rain this evening. 7.Both Tom and Jonh is food of folk music. 8.The science teacher said that the earth goes round the sun once a year. 9.He draw his teacher's face on the blackboard. どれも、あってる気がします。 考えとしては  3、6,9ですか? でも、これはわかっていても、詳しくはわかりません。 どれが、どう間違ってるかも教えてください。また正解も。

• eBay-評価について

皆さんの意見を聞きたくて書き込みました。 イーベイオークションでヴィンテージアイテムを落札しました。 届いたものを開けてみるとほとんどが壊れていました。 しかし、保険を掛けていなかったこともあり売り手に連絡をしても どうしようもないだろうと判断し、フィードバックは「neutoral」を 付け「almost broken」とだけ書きました。 その後私の評価に、不当な扱いをされたと売り手から「negative」フィードバックが付きました。 商品は1cm四方の繊細なものでジッパー付きのパックに入り、優先権郵便の厚紙封筒に一度包まれ、それを同じ封筒に入れ送られてきました。 売り手も壊れないようにとの配慮が見られ、郵送中に壊れたのだと思います。 しかし売り手の故意ではないにしても結果商品は壊れていて、「neutoral」を付けたわけですが・・。 私が後からまずかったなと思う点は、 ・フィードバックを残す前に連絡をしなかった ・ぶっきらぼうなフィードバックメッセージを残した ・壊れないようにとの好意を無駄にした です。 私の(日本人の?)感覚からすれば、 届いた商品が壊れていれば梱包方法が悪かったのかなと 自分のほうにも非があったのかなと考えます。 これはお国柄なのかどうなのか、私の感覚が間違ってるのでしょうか? 日本のオークションの評価「どちらでもない」の感覚で付けましたが、 向こうの方の感覚ではちょっと違うのかなとも思いました。 皆さんはどうすべきだったと思われますか。 連絡してほしかったとのことでしたが、どんな内容で連絡したらよかったと思いますか。 ちなみに下記は売り手からのメッセージです。 WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG BEFORE YOU LEFT ME A NEUTRAL. I AM SORRY ABOUT THE PROBLEM BUT WILL NOT BE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN. YOU HAVE DEALT WITH ME LONG ENOUGH TO HAVE TALKED TO ME FIRST, BUT SINCE YOU DIDN'T I WILL NOT SELL TO YOU ANYMORE. I KNOW THEY WERE WRAPPED AND PACKED GOOD SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY PROBLEM WAS, MAYBE THE POST OFFICE. THANKS ご意見をお聞かせください。

• !至急!和訳お願いします!!!

長文ですが、この文章を和訳していただけないでしょうか? Maybe Paulie's mother was right. On my second Open School Day she told me I was a cheat. She was proud of her Paulie, future electrician, nice kid who planned to start his own business one day. He wanted to marry a nice girl, have a family, and stay out of trouble. I was angry with her. But, at the back of my head a little voice filled me with doubt. Maybe I was a cheat. Maybe I wasn't a good teacher. "I ask my kid about his day in school, and he tells me about stories of Ireland and you coming to New York. Stories, stories, stories. You know what you are? A cheat. And I'm saying that kindly, trying to help." I wanted to be a good teacher. I wanted to fill my students’ heads with spelling and vocabulary. I wanted to help them have a better file, but I didn’t know how. The mother said she was Irish, married to an Italian, and could see all my secrets. She knew my game. When I told her I agreed with her she said,”Ooh, you agree with me? You actually know you’re cheat?” “I’m just trying to do my best. They ask me questions about my life and I answer them. They don’t listen when I try to teach English. They look out the window. They sleep. They eat sandwiches. They want the bathroom.” “Why don’t you teach them what they need to learn―spelling and big words? What will my son, Paulie, do when he goes out into the big world and he can’t use big words?” I told Paulie’s mother that I hoped to be a good teacher one day, confident in the classroom. But until then, I was going to continue trying. I don’t know why, but that made her emotional. She started crying and looked in her handbag for a handkerchief. I offered her mine, but she shook her head and asked,”Who does your washing? That’s the saddest-looking gray handkerchief I’ve ever seen in my life. Your shoes, too. I’ve never seen such sad shoes. No woman would ever let you buy shoes like them. It’s easy to see you’ve never been married.” She brushed the tears from her eyes with the back of her hand. “Do you think my Paulie can spell handkerchief?” “I don’t think so. It’s not on the list.” “Do you see what I mean? You people have no idea. You don’t have handkerchief on the list, but he’ll need handkerchiefs all his life. Every day Paulie comes home telling us these stories and we don’t need to hear them. We’ve got our own troubles. It’s easy to see that you’re new in this country . . .” “No, I’m not new this country. I was born in here. I was in the army here. I worked on the docks. I graduated from New York University.” “See?” She said,” That’s what I mean. I ask you a simple question and you give me the story of your life. Be careful, Mr.McCourd. These kids don’t need to know the life story of every teacher in the school. Just give them spelling and words. Mr.McCourd and the parents of this school will thank you forever. Forget the storytelling. If we want stories, we’ve got a TV Guide as home.” よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が堪能な方 訳をお願いできますか?

I: We hung out about six months ago or so. CS: I was like I've been here before and I came in the back way. I: You did exactly the same thing. And the last time you were here, I think you had about a hundred thousand followers on Twitter. CS: Yeah I'm at like 500 and it goes up like 5,000 a day and I'm like wow. I: At the Cody Simpson, talk to me about how this happened. Of course you were found on YouTube by mediators. CS: Yeah I was found I think it was two thousand and was the end of two thousand and nine. Um like October 2009. I had this producer was just like send me messages to Myspace I think it was and he was just like I think you're really talented why don't you come over and record some songs for me. So he flew me and my dad over and we just gotten in a studio and see what happen and.. I: Next thing you know. CS: Yeah it just it just went like that. I: And you teamed up with Flo Rida with..

専門家に質問してみよう