• ベストアンサー

Sole Article とは日本語で何と訳しますか?(ROHS)

ROHSの文章を和訳しています。下記のsole articleは日本語で何というのが適切でしょうか。 Sole Article The Annex to Directive 2002/95/EC is amended as set out in the Annex to this Decision. This Decision is addressed to the Member States.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#63050
noname#63050
回答No.1

単独条項 googleで「単独 条項 sole article」をキーワードに検索して確認してください。 (ご注意:ご質問者様はたくさん回答されている方なのでgive and takeの精神で協力いたしましたが、仕事や課題の回答は規約違反となりますので、原則として協力いたしかねます。)

umesuruga
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。この言葉を含む書類がこの言葉が入れば完成まで持ってきたのですが、この一週間ネットで検索しても(sole articleと入れるのであたりまえですが英文ばかりがヒット)日本語のきちんとした言葉を見つけられずに質問したものです。すみません。 感謝します。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

次の英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい。 (1)To whom is this notice most likely addressed? (A)tailors and seamstresses (B)Anyone who washes clothes (C)Members of the FTC (D)Television viewers (2)What does the notice say is likely to occur? (A)It will take several years to create symbols. (B)The FTC will use the FCC symbols. (C)People will be delighted with the simple codes. (D)Garments will not be washed as they should. (3)What can be said about the new brochure? (A)It is expensive. (B)It is printed by the FCC. (C)It is flashy. (D)It will take several years to be printed. よろしくお願いします。

• 2文を1文に、無駄な語を削除

2. 次の2文を接続詞や関係代名調を使わないで1文に結合しなさい。 (1) You have to make the most important decision before a meeting. (2) Your decision is to determine the number of your staff you really want as participants. You have to make the most important decision to determine the number of your staff you really want as participants before a meeting. としたのですが、 解答では、 The most important decision before a meeting is to determine the number of your staff you really want as participants. というものでした。 解答では、have to がないのですが、have to をなくしてもいい理由が分かりません。 4. 次の文には無駄があります。それを削除して簡潔な文に直しなさい。 (1) In this package I am returning this sweater because it is too small in size. 私が考えたのは、 I am returning this sweater of this package because the size is too small. 解答は、 I am returning this sweater because it is too small. this packageを取り去っていい理由が分かりません。 問題文からは、packageには2枚以上のsweaterが入っているように感じます。

• 英文の和訳していただけますか?

This article is concerned with National Geographic's contribution to one particular arena of popular culture―the promulgation of images of the world outside United States boundaries.

• 英文と和訳があります。日本語訳は正しいでしょうか?

Nevertheless, the discussion taking place in Japanese society about this term is healthy. People are beginning to question old stereotypes. A similar thing happened in the United States a generation ago. At that time there was much discrimination againgst homosexulas, and the negative term "queer" was used to describe them.Nevertheless, the discussion taking place in Japanese society about this term is healthy. People are beginning to question old stereotypes. A similar thing happened in the United States a generation ago. At that time there was much discrimination againgst homosexulas, and the negative term "queer" was used to describe them. 和訳 ですが、この用語に関して日本社会で繰り広げられている議論は真っ当なものです。人々は古い固定観念に疑問を感じ始めています。同様のことは一昔前のアメリカでも起こりました。当時同性愛者に対する多くの差別があり、そうした人達を表すのに「変わり者」という侮蔑的言い方が使われたのです。そして奇妙なことが起りました。同性愛者が互いを表すのにその言い方を使い始めたのです。突然「変わり者」という言葉はその侮蔑的なニュアンスを失いました。「クィア」はもはや悪いことを指すものではなくなったのです。同性愛者はいまだアメリカ社会に完全に受け入れられてはいませんが、現在では昔よりもはるかに平等に扱われています。 "queer" という英単語の意味がよく分かりません。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

As seen by members of other nations, this emphasis on questioning and searching is bad for young people's "manners." Foreigners often feel a great lack of respect in our youth. It is true that many do become rude. Foreign visitors are often startled and frequently annoyed to find junior staff members daring to challenge older executives or argue points with them; they do not always like it when these young men or women make detailed but often revolutionary suggestions. One's own blueprints, reports, or analyses may be scrutinized in detail perhaps even challenged by a young person. This is not to be considered an insult or loss of face; nor is it an indication of "no confidence." Our whole approach to research is different. We try not to emphasize the personal. Your ideas are being looked at, not you yourself. To us the two are quite separate. This is the way our minds work. We are seeking facts; we are not challenging you as a person.

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は適切でしょうか?

This would allow women to stay at their jobs after giving birth. Another idea is to give a bonus to parents for each baby they have. Yet another idea is to give further tax breaks to parents for each child or to further subsidize education costs. 和訳 これにより、子供が生まれた後も女性が働き続けることが可能になります。もう一つのアイデアは、子供1人につき両親に特別手当を与えることです。さらに別のアイデアとして子供1人につき親にさらなる減税措置を許すか今よりももっと教育費を助成するというものもあります。

• 最初の英文とほぼ同じ内容になるように(  )に最も適切な1語を入れたい

最初の英文とほぼ同じ内容になるように(  )に最も適切な1語を入れたいのですが、はっきりとわからないので教えてください。 (1)・We put off the meeting until Saturday afternoon. ・The meeting was ( ) ( ) until Saturday afternoon. (2)・They will have made the final decision by this time next week. ・The final decision ( ) ( ) ( )made by this time next week. (3)・It is said that Hephurn stayed at this hotel. ・Hephurn is said ( ) ( )stayed at this hotel. (4)・Someone sent my father this package. ・This package was ( ) ( )my father. (5)・Nobody has ever spoken to me like that befor. ・I have ( )been spoken ( )like that before. (6)・This terrible noise of motorcycles cannot be put up with any longer. ・We cannot ( ) ( ) ( )this terrible noise of motorcycles any longer. (7)・We will have to find someone to look after our bady. ・Someone will have ( ) ( ) ( )to look after our bady. (8)・Who are they going to invite? ・( ) ( )going to be invited? お願いします><

• 18-5日本語訳

お願いします。 Many people benefit from Q&A sites such as OKWave, as they help solve their problems. This is quite understantable. In fact, this is probably the raison d'etre of such Q&A sites; to provide a space where community members can both seek and offer knowledge to help eachother. Putting it another way, people "take advantage" of Q&A sites for their own benefit, be it for their personal enlightenment, professional gains, or for their academic ends. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with that. However, when "taking advantage" escalates to sheer "exploitation", I begin to wonder. Though a minority, there are those who through in a long passage/text of Japanese or English, hoping that someone will translate it for them. In Japanese, this act is known as "Marunage". It is astonishing that there are even people who do this Marunage repeatedly and continuously. I am in no position to criticize such people who routinely do Marunage, and in deed, there is always a generous, saintly person who responds to the requests. The truth is, however, that those throwing in Marunage questions are academic losers and those answering them, are the winners.

• 不定詞に注意して、次の英文を日本語に直しなさい。

(1)To protect nature is our duty. (2)It was very exciting to meet such a famous singer. (3)Our plan for this summer is to rebuild and repaint our old house. (4)The department store expects to draw more than ten thousand visitors during the event. (5)Richard found it hard to get along with his new boss. ポイントなどもお願いします! 補足和訳だけでも全然大丈夫です!

• 短文の日本語訳お願いします。

移民についての短文ですが、上手く訳すことができず、困っています。 日本語訳をお願いします。 I believe immigration is the body and soul of America. It is a cornerstone value of our nation that constantly renews its greatness. But today,our immigration system is in crisis. It is estimated that there are now over 11 million illegal immigrants is the United States, 1.7 million of whom are children. Because of a shortage of visas, many immigrant families are forced apart. Husbands and wives, parents and children,and brothers and sisters are unable to reunite. This system allows unscrupulous employers to ignore the law and to use undocumented workers as cheap labor. It's time to face the facts: our immigration system is badly broken and we have to find a practical but fair solution to fix it.