• ベストアンサー

訳が微妙なんで確認おねがいします

hachiko203の回答

回答No.2

最初の文の訳は確かに難しいですね。 重力は「水平方向に1つの方向に働かない力」の例である訳ですから、「重力のように、水平方向に1つの方向に働く力はない」と、前に出してやると少し分かりやすくなるのではないでしょうか。 2番目の文のハイフンの解釈は正しいと思います。 この文はit is~thatの強調構文になっているので、 「こうした理由から、some featuresはdeplop equally~する傾向がある」というのが正しい訳になります。 sameはsymmetryを修飾する形容詞です。この形で副詞はありえません。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい。

この英文の訳を教えて下さい。 First we must ask, what possible clues are there? If birds are flying over land, w here there are features below that are distinct and stay the same for year after year — rivers, roads, forests, coastlines — then, of course, they can use their eyes. There is plenty of evidence that birds do just this.

• このforwardはどういう意味ですか?

Marine animals known as box jellyfish have eyes with well-formed lenses capable of producing sharp images that reveal fine detail. But the box jellyfish's retinas are too far forward to receive a clear image, so these jellyfish can receive only a blurry image that reveals prominent features of objects but not fine detail. This example shows that eyes are adapted only to an animal's needs rather that to some abstract sense of how a good eye would be designed. ここのfar forward to receiveは動詞なのでしょうか。意味的には~からほど遠いというような意味だと思うのですが...

• このin some wayの意味

in a wayとかin some waysは part of something that is true 点 という意味で ある点(意味)では や いくつかの点では となりますが collectの意味 to get and keep things that are the same in some way,because you like them and find them interesting この in some wayはどういう意味ですか? wayがuncountableですよね。waysなら いくつかの点で同じものを得て保存しておく ですが。

• 英語の訳があっているか知りたいです。

You imply i did あなたは私を巻きこむだろう You always judge me あなたは常に私をジャッジする And always for the worst そして常に不快に感じる Like u are better than me それじゃあ、あなたの方が私より優れている ようじゃないか Thats unfair そんなの平等じゃない I could do it the same with u 前はあなたと同じようにできたかもしれない But i dont でも今はできない

• 和訳お願いします。

Black tea---something thought of as “English tea” --and green tea --drunk typically in Japan ---are actually leaves from the same plant,processed differently.

• 私には難しい英文で・・・訳をお願い出来ませんか!?

There are two types of basic sensations: “pressure” (associated with a “tension headache”) and “sharp pains” which might be due to a migraine if they are on one side and behind the eye. If you have a headache that lasts longer than normal you should get it checked. Like the word “nightmare,” a “headache” can describe a situation that is quite difficult or emotionally draining: On a less serious note, another problem related to skin is pimples, which often seem to come at the wrong time and in embarrassing places! There is a lot of speculation about some of the causes of pimples. Some doctors say that our diet is an influence, whereas others say it is not and encourage instead the use of various creams and steroids (more money for them of course).

• 英語の訳お願いします!

Have you ever seen the fossils of dinosaurs in a museum?Some are gigantic and horrible and some are small and pretty.If dinosaurs ( (1)) today, the world would get into a total panic.Of course we know that they disappeard from the Earth about 65 million years ago.But wouldn`t you be surprised to hear that their descendants still exist today?Dinosaurs are reptiles that existed in ancient times.Today,reptiles can be found all over the world.For example,lizards,snakes,alligators and turtles are all reptiles.So, are these animals the direct descendants of dinosaurs?Some scientists say it`s actually birds that are the descendants of dinosaurs.This may seem unbelievable, because birds have feathers,wings and most of them can fly.These characteristics seem completely different from those of dinosaurs. But if you have seen the fossil of an ancient bird called the archaeopteryx , you may have noticed some similarities in form between the archaeopteryx and some dinosaurs.Recently,dinosaur fossils which share many properties with birds have been found(another/after/one). Some of them are said to have had feathers on thier body, In view of this evidence, more and more scientists have come to think that birds have evolved from dinosaurs of some kind. If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. It`s a real surprise that two animals that look so different are so closely related to each other.

• 早急!英語翻訳お願いします。

How do migrating birds find their way? First we must ask, what possible clues are there? If birds are flying over land, where there are features below that are district and stay the same for year after year- rivers, roads, forests, coastlines- then, of course, they can use their eyes. There is plenty of evidence th at birds do just this. Many, for example, follow coastlines and thread their way through straits and mountain passes. 翻訳お願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

こちらの英語の訳をお願いします。 自分で訳してみましたが、英語が苦手で困っています。 Up for grabs here are 6 retired prints from the Tokidoki Lesportsac line. All bags are brand new with tags never used and some still have the original plastic wrapping with them. My fiance at one time collected all the prints and never used them at all, she is selling off he collection and the winner will get all 7 rare bags. The bags are guranteed 110% authentic, they were bought in the mall and some online. Make me an offer and you can even sell these for more or pick out the ones you want and sell the rest. These are amazing looking! If you have any questions at all please ask and I will get back to you asap. Free shipping in USA andbuyers elsewhere to pay actual shipping fees and through paypal. Thanks for looking I appreciate it greatly.... 分かる方、宜しくお願い致します。

• 日本語訳を教えてください!!

日本語訳を教えてください!! 辞書で言葉の意味を調べたりはしたもののイマイチ内容を理解できません。誰か教えてください... The same people are at the seaside too. They sit on benches and stare out to sea and some complain that it would be better if it was cooler. The optimistic ones suggest that it might become warmer later. Such is England, where even the grass grows slowly.