• 締切済み

Because.....

I think,female want to young and beauty for a long time. I am girl,17 years old.my height is 175cm,weight is about 60kg. I want to do it.Someday,we will be grow older.... I think female are afraid that grow older. So,they do it. But this is my opinion.Just I thought it. Do you understand? My English is little bit strange.Sorry.

• hola
  • お礼率0% (0/3)

みんなの回答

noname#7230
noname#7230
回答No.3

I did not find that you wanted to say. Isn't it better to reask a question in Japanese? The way of it can obtain more replies.

noname#12387
noname#12387
回答No.2

How do you do ;-) I am a male. They are 24 years old. I also did the diet before. There was a desire to as often as possible see from other people. 30kg of my weights decreased in one year. Much self stuck by having succeeded in the diet. However, it is necessary to perform the suitable diet also for what. I think that female it will be excessive only in about a few. Both a male and a woman ask for youth and beauty. A woman is more delicate than a male. The body is prized if you please and please let a diet successful.lovely!

noname#1314
noname#1314
回答No.1

Do you ask the purpose of a diet? Or do you ask a question about the contents of a diet? I do not have the command of English which reads it. あなたはダイエットの目的を質問しているのでしょうか?それともあなたはダイエットの内容について質問しているのでしょうか?私にはそれを読み取る英語力がありません。 If you are asking a question about the purpose of a diet, I will want to answer as follows. The purpose of my diet is for becoming beautiful or health. It is doing its best also for my boyfriend(^_^). When I grow old in the future, I think that he naturally wants to be more beautifully than a surrounding woman. もしあなたがダイエットの目的について質問しているのならば私は次のように答えたいと思います。私のダイエットの目的は、美しくなる事や健康の為です。私の彼氏のためにも頑張っています(^_^)将来私が年をとった時、少しでも周囲の人よりも美しくありたいと思うのは当然だと思います。 If you are asking a question about the contents of a diet, I will recommend you to exercise. I heard that aerobics is the most effective for a diet. もしあなたがダイエットの内容について質問しているのならば私は運動することをお勧めします。有酸素運動がダイエットに一番効果的であるというのを私は聞きました。 Since English is not fluent, it is anxious about me in whether what to tell to you was transmitted. Unreasonableness is a prohibited thing at a diet. Do your best! 私は英語が流暢ではないのであなたに言いたい事が伝わったかどうか心配です。ダイエットには無理が禁物です。頑張って!

関連するQ&A

• 私にとって難しいのですが、続けなければと思っています。今日も添削をお願いします。

Hi, Everyone, as I said yesterday I played golf. Next time I come here, I will write about it. Today, I will write about my feeling. 今日も、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, My Crystal! As you know, I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday. Everyday I say it to me in my heart. What do you think about my dream? These days I am feeling it is so hard to me. Of course, when I see you I do to do my best. And I am thinking I want to see you everyday. When I am with you, I speak only English. I can’t speak well, but I feel comfortable to talk with you. Crystal, what do you think about my English? Did you get my feeling in English? I hope you get my feeling. Well, I have to clean up my room. I want to be with you more and more. But I say to you “Ciao for now, My Little Sweet crystal!”

• 翻訳願います。

It is not that I do not want to marry you, it would be a lovely dream to do so, I think. I do not think that we have this path ahead of us... but I want to have you in my life always, somehow. Duty as a man? To stand and hold the load, to carry it forward. To move and put the wants of man away. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。文法ミスや表現のおかしいところを指摘していただけるとうれしいです(^^) Hello my Dearest Candy. You have already known this news right, Ms.Arakawa, the Japanese figure skater, have won the gold medal. I knew this news when I waked up and turned on TV. This news gave me an impression. I think it's really wonderful for someone to achieve the dream. Do you think so? My dream is tinier than her, but I want to realize my dream someday. Now, it is a secret, but someday I will tell you my dream. See you soon, My Dearest candy. (参考までに日本文) キャンディーはもう知ってるよね。荒川が金メダル取ったこと。私は今朝おきて知ったんだけど、すごく感動したわ。人が夢を達成することって、素晴らしいよね。そう思わない?私の夢は彼女に比べて小さいけど、いつか達成したいと思ってるの。今は夢のことまだ秘密だけど、今度話すね。

• ペンパルとのメールの和訳

最近、ペンパルが出来たんですが、文章がいまいちわかりません。 和訳をお願いします。 Yes my little boy is 3 and we do have magna here. Not alot of people know alot about it. My son did get into dragaon ball and Nuato to. I did like Inuyasha but with no ending i did not like that. So as i think you guys have a lot of costumes that you wear. I love the culture. I want to visit someday. Is America liked by japan and does it look as exciting as japan does to me? please email! この文章では、動詞の前にdoやdidが多用されていますが、どのような使い方なのでしょうか? それから、途中の文に、So as i think とありますが、ここのasの用法はなんでしょう?

• 翻訳できる方お願いします。

My legs hurt, and hard I can not e-mail often do not think hoId I want to spend so much I do not have a computer, so it's And now it is done well The e-mail frequently, I'll never OK I did not get mail often hurts I want to understand お願いいたします。

• 次の英文の問いの解決策を英文で考えて頂きたいです

Dear Agony Aunt: My mother drives me crazy. She always meddles in my affairs. I want to pierce my ears, but she tells me I shouldn't do it. I'd like to dye my hair, but this is also forbidden. she says I should do what my parents say until I'm twenty. What do you think I should do? この英文に対する解答を英文10行程度で考えて頂けるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 私の日記です、また添削お願いします。

英語日記は私にとっては難しいですが、ここで終わっってしまっては夢が叶いません。I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.一日一回、声を出して言いながら頑張ります。 Hi, My Crystal! You know today's story, don't you? Your answer is right! Ok, let’s start. Last Saturday, I played golf with my husband. We play golf one time a month. But this January and February, I couldn't play golf. Because while then I was not enough good about my health. I love playing golf and want to do more and more! But it's cost is expensive in Japan. Have you ever played golf? I hope I will play with you, someday, Crystal! I forgot I said to you about my score. It was 103. I want to get less than 100. It is not easy for me, so I will do my best! Sorry, my husband calls me. I have to say to you "Have a nice week end, my Little Sweet crystal!"

• 英検2級、英作文の添削

最近英検2級の勉強を始めたのですが、英作文の書き方が全然わからず、添削できる知り合いが周りにいなくて悩んでいます。19年度第二回の問題を書いたのですが、添削していただきたいです。大学卒業してからかなりブランクがあるので、おそらくめちゃくちゃです。暴言にならない程度にお願いします。 PS:文章が若干脱線気味ですが、文法とかを見てほしいです。 <Question> Today, some young people do not start working for large companies. Do you think number of these people increase the future? Why Japanese young people don’t want to work for large companies? One of the reason, Japanese Companies often occur Suicide of Employees. This is because Young employees were blamed by their boss. They feel much stress and anxious about their fail. Another reason, Japanese Companies income don’t increase. But their working time is increasing every year. And they cannot have a rest. So, Some Japanese young worker think “We are too much spending time to work, but our income isn’t increase. It is no worth for work for large companies”. It is my opinion. This is because young people don't want to work large companies. What should we do protect increase young people like that? This is problem not only our income but also our mental and work environment. I think we must hear everyone’s opinion and realize it as possible as we can. What is important for work? I think it is not income, with Employees’ Satisfaction. So we can protect increase the people who don’t want to work large companies.

• 英作文の添削をしてくれませんか??

(1)Do you think it is important to study english? (2)What kind of job do you want to exprience? という問題がテストに出るので事前に考えてくることと言われましたが、作ってみたところ文法的に正しいかどうか分かりませんので添削お願いします。 高一までの学習範囲で、できればお願いいたします。 (1)yes,I do the two reasons First I like A foreign film Therefore I want to watch it without translation (←勉強をして)をいれたい Next I want to go to the university Because of that I think it it important to study English (2)Yes,I do I want to be A programmer The two reasons First,I like to use the PC second, I can make a lot of people efficient Because of that Ihink want to Be a programmer という内容なのですが、現在仮定法を学習しているので一つぐらい使いたいです。あとここはthat節を使ったほうがいいなどという点があれば教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am 14 years old and facing a dilemma. My father isn't particularly religious, but my mother is a strict Catholic, and my older sister and brother have been confirmed. I have another six months before I am expected to go through the process of confirmation. I do not want to do this. But as the time approaches, my mother has become increasingly forceful on the subject. I do not share my mother's beliefs, although I do believe in God. My father supports my choice, and I've tried to explain it to my mother, but she won't have any of it. she won't have any of it.はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします