• ベストアンサー

confirm This call not free, はいY いいえN

初期画面で Confirm This call not free, this call involves dialing a premium rate rimber,the cost is International Vates はい(Y) いいえ(N) どう対処したら良いでしょうか 宜しくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • jimbeizame
  • ベストアンサー率14% (329/2236)
回答No.2

何の初期画面か分かりませんが、 Confirm This call not free, this call involves dialing a premium rate rimber(numberじゃないですか?),the cost is International Vates(ratesじゃないですか?) 確認 この通話は無料ではありません。プレミアム料率の通話料金がかかる番号です。国際通話レートです。 これを質問者さんが納得するならYで、 納得いかないならNじゃないでしょうか。

その他の回答 (2)

• doki2
  • ベストアンサー率51% (440/860)
回答No.3

ご注意下さい、海外の情報提供サービス!! http://www.kddi.com/topics/atx/image.html スパイウエア(ダイアラー)がインストールされている可能性があります。 「スパイウエア対策」に書き込んでみてください。

参考URL:
http://www.kddi.com/topics/atx/image.html
  • weiemes15
  • ベストアンサー率28% (232/828)
回答No.1

こちらをどうぞ

参考URL:
http://www.higaitaisaku.com/removewz01.html

関連するQ&A

• Windowsの起動時に英語のメッセージ

Windowsの起動時に以下のメッセージが表示します。意味がわかりません、どう対応したいいのでしょうか。 「Confirm」 「This call is not free,this call involves dialing a premium rate number, the cost is International Rates」と表示し、  (はい)または(いいえ)をクリック要求。

• この英文 翻訳おねがいします

We'll still honor the $44.50. We've tried to consolidate all of our shipping with UPS. They do not have an international rate that low. What you can do is: 1. Pay the UPS rate on-line, we'll ship your order via USPostal Express Mail International for $44.50 and then send a credit back to your credit card. 2. Mail us your order. 3. Call us with your order. Sorry for the confusion on this. You should try the Driomic it's a wonderful product. Sincerely,

• 正確な翻訳をお願いします。

READY TO SHIP ONE OF TWO AVAIL. FREE SHIPPING LOWER 48 NO INTERNATIONAL SALE THIS AUCTION IS FOR ONE AMP THIS IS THE TOP AMP IN FIRST PHOTO ALWAYS SHOCK RACKED LOCAL CHURCH NOT TOUR NO PIP CARD INCLUDED TESTED TODAY FULLY FUNCTIONING GUARANTEED NOT TO BE DOA OTHERWISE NO RETURNS/REFUNDS THANK YOU !!

• ざっと簡単に和訳をお願いします。

I mistakenly assumed you meant my Handling time, not the shipping service I would use. I apologize for any confusion. I do not normally use Express Mail due to the high cost of shipping. The $42.00 S&H price is for USPS Priority Mail International, not Express Mail. I will ship this coin out within 24hrs. of cleared payment, but will use USPS Priority Mail International.

• 比較 各文を書きかえて下さい。

This country is half as large as Kyus hu. →Kyushu is(). This carpet is expensive than that o ne. →This carpet not (). Kazuki is the luckiest boy in this tow n. →Kazuki is lucker ().

• coretempとゆうフリーソフトを実行すると Message Thi

coretempとゆうフリーソフトを実行すると Message This is not an Intel Core Architecture based processor.This program will not continue. OK とゆう表示が出ますが意味が私にはわかりません どなたか教えてください

• 適当な1語をお願いします

I couldn't catch <><><>.Please say it again. 君の言ったことを聞き取れなかった。もう一度いってください I like <><> he wears his shirt 私は彼のシャツの着かたが好きです He is not such a nice man <><><> 彼は君が思ってるようないい人ではない <>is often the case <> him,he came late this morning 彼にはよくあることだが、今朝遅刻してきた Be kind to <><> in trouble 困っている人にはだれにでも親切にしなさい He is absent <><><> I call on him. 彼はいつ訪問しても留守です

• pscp.exeでkeyのStoreを確認してこないようにするには?

Windows XP Proを使っています。pscp.exeを使ってSSHでファイルをgetするバッチを作っています。 しかし、マシンが変わる度に、 --- The server's host key is not cached in the registry. You have no guarantee that the server is the computer you think it is. The server's rsa2 key fingerprint is: ssh-rsa 2048 <省略> If you trust this host, enter "y" to add the key to PuTTY's cache and carry on connecting. If you want to carry on connecting just once, without adding the key to the cache, enter "n". If you do not trust this host, press Return to abandon the connection. Store key in cache? (y/n) Connection abandoned. --- と確認のメッセージが出力し、yかnを入力しないと次へ進めない状態です。 yでもnでもいいので、自動で処理を進めるような事(オプションですか??)はできないのでしょうか? ご存知の方、ご教授ください。

• 英文の意味

下記の意味がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。 (1)The cost of shipping this parcel to Japan is £66.15GBP for a 2-4 working day carrier service. (2)Please can you confirm that you are happy for us to charge this and proceed with your order on this basis? 翻訳サイトを利用しても、変な翻訳でわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• 自作PCで最初に繰り返し表示されるBIOS画面

------------------------------------------------------------ SATA is found running at IDE MODE! SETUP option is available to set SATA to AHCH mode Now is IDE mode,the system can not support Hot Plug Would you chang the mode Y/N? **************************************** Do you want BIOS to enable this option for you? Y: Yes,set SATA to AHCI mode for me N: No,do not show this message again Any key: という画面が毎回PCを起動するたびに表示されます。 以前に"Y"を押したらBIOSの画面が繰り返し表示されてWindowsが起動できなくなりました。CMOSクリアで元に戻したのですが、この毎回表示される画面、どのようにすればよいのでしょうか?