• ベストアンサー

2つ英作あってますでしょうか?

1.Last night the TV introduced Japanes new movie title was A and story of the prosector who can hear dead person's voice from he dissected body. テレビで新しい映画の紹介がありました。Aというタイトルで、解剖医の物語で、彼が解剖した人の声が聞こえるというものでした。 2.Mr. B thinks very sorry about Rei(spiritual) in Japan because it give us an introduction of this something scary. And this is wrong that they want to try to tell somebody who loved something important things and careful thigs. 2.Bさんは日本では霊のことを何か私たちを怖がらせるように 紹介されているが残念だと思っています。それは間違いだと思し。彼等(霊)は何か大事な事や気をつけた方がいい事を愛する人に伝えたいのです。 よろしくお願いします。

noname#17703
noname#17703
  • 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Riverview
  • ベストアンサー率63% (227/355)
回答No.5

ハインリッヒ・シュリーマンという名前を聞いたこと、ありますか。 1800年代後半に活躍したドイツの考古学者です。語学の天才で、十数ヶ国語を自在に操ったといわれています。その語学力を遺憾なく発揮して、貿易事業で巨万の富を築きます。わずか41歳で引退し、生涯の夢であった考古学に専念します。天才の霊感というのでしょうか、ギリシア神話に出てくる伝説上のトロイアが実在すると確信(あるいは、妄想)し、その発掘に乗り出します。そして、歴史に残る大発見、トロイアの遺跡の発掘に成功しました。 シュリーマンの書いた自伝に「古代への情熱」という本があります。この本のなかに、どうやって外国語を習得したかを書いています。習得すると決めた言語で書かれた本を一冊手に入れ、丸ごと覚えるというものです。 [参考: 実践の結果] 確か大学2年の春休みだったかと思いますが、この勉強法に挑戦しました。ちょうど手近にあった、Hemingwayの「Across the River and into the Trees」を使って始めましたが、この長さはとてもじゃないが手に負えない、と悟らされました。そうかといって、やめるのも業腹で、せめて短編でも丸ごと覚えようと、O. Henryの「The last Leaf」を選び、何処に行くにもこのペーパーバックを持ち歩き、春休みが終わる頃になって、ようやく初めから終わりまで全部空で言えるようになりました。これが限界で、長い小説など、丸ごと覚える元気は出ませんでした。英語の本一冊にも手を焼く身には、十数冊の本を全部暗記したというシュリーマンが神々しく思えました。 自慢めきますが、一言付け加えると、この短編を全部覚えたことで、それなりに英語の力はついたと感じました。

参考URL:
http://tinyurl.com/3mawa
noname#17703
質問者

お礼

Rivervew様了解致しました。 ハインリッヒ・シュリーマンさんの「古代への情熱」をまず読んでみます。日本語で。。。確かに英文の本や記事(物語の方がよいのかもしれない)を読みながら、映画をみたり、英語番組を聞いていると、理解度が違うなーと感じ、小-自己満足しておりましたが。手始めに短編ですね。よーし!丸暗記だ。大女優になったつもりで。 いろいろありがとうございました。又お願いします。

その他の回答 (4)

• Riverview
  • ベストアンサー率63% (227/355)
回答No.4

Riverviewです。 一つ間違いを見つけたので訂正します。 “spirits were received”ではなく、“spirits are received ”です。 ところで、ご質問を通じてこんなことを感じました。 「英語の日常会話は困らないし、英語圏にいてもすぐ友達もできる」 「辞書を引くのは億劫だし、文法書など見るのもいやだ。けれども、英語は好きだし、もっと上達したい」 こんな様子が感じられますが、間違っていたらご免なさい。もし当たったているとしたら、そういう人に向いた勉強の仕方を一つだけ知っています。興味があったら書き込んでください。

noname#17703
質問者

補足

Riverview様、そうです。私のモットーはラクして英語を覚えるなんです。一番ラクと思うのは映画を見て、ヒマな時はお茶しながら、クロズードキャプションで照らし合わせて、自分で納得させて覚えて(この覚えるというのが最近ままならぬのですが) 2番目の辞書引くのは億劫うぅ。文法書を見るのも億劫うぅ。でも、買うのだけは大好き。。アタシにぴったりです。 是非勉強法をお教えくださいませ。ぜひ。。。 訂正わざわざありがとうございました。

• Riverview
  • ベストアンサー率63% (227/355)
回答No.3

もう一息できちんとした文章になるのですが、もう少しの努力です。なるべく原文を生かしたいと思います。 1. Last night a TV program introduced a new Japanese movie titled “A” that was a story of a prosector who can hear a voice from a body he dissected. 2. Mr. B regrets that spirits were received as something scary in Japan. He thinks it is wrong and that they want to tell their loved ones something important or what they should watch out for.

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

やった!少しでも誉められると、やる気を起こす私です。 しかし、この一息が大変です。すっきりしてよく解かりました。こういう時もwatch outでよいのですね。。知らなかった。。トホホ 1/27の米国の占い件読みました。それから、歴代政治家の件ですが、昔ホリーハンター出演のブロードキャストニュースという映画を思い出しました。スバリその場面があるのです。見てみてください。どうもありがとうございました。

• flyaway
  • ベストアンサー率19% (306/1541)
回答No.2

1. Last night on TV, a new Japanese movie called “A” was introduced. It was a story about a mortician who can hear voices from the bodies that he dissected. 解剖医はmorticianだったと思います。bodiesは複数のほうがいいですね。 2. Mr. B is disappointed that the subject of spirits was introduced as though it is something to be feared. This is a misconception. The spirits are telling their loved ones about something important or things they should be careful of. 「残念だ」というのはsorry よりもdisappointed のほうがしっくりきます。sorry というと、何か誤るべきことのように聞こえます。「私たちを怖がらせるように紹介されている」ではなく、「霊とは怖がるべきものだと紹介されている」にしました。

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

そうか、、sorryだとごめんなさい、の方ニュアンスは多いのですね。解かりました。どうもありがとうございました。

• Neoning
  • ベストアンサー率10% (1/10)
回答No.1

1.The title of Japanese new movie which the TV introduced last night was A. …とした方がいいと思います。chuchukuさんの文だと文法的にも主語がうまく繋がっていないので、関係代名詞を適宜に使って↑のようにしてみたらすっきりするんじゃないでしょうか。 …続きです。 It was a story of..(中略)..from the body of whom he dissected. 最初の文が映画のタイトルに重点を置いているので、後半はまた別の文として書くのが妥当だと思われます。 2.Mr.B thinks very sorry about that in Japan Rei are introduced as something scary for us. chuchukuさんの文だと、Becauseの前と後での繋げ方が不自然で、非常に読みにくく意味も把握しにくい文章になってしまいます。sorryの後にabout thatを使えば、その後に「~ということ」という文章を作っていけばいいので非常に楽ですよ。 They want to try to tell somebady whom they love about something important things or matters which should be taken cared. carefulという単語は「注意深い、念入りな」という意味の言葉なので、ここでは「気をつけられるべき事柄」とした方が良いでしょう。 いちお現役大学受験生なので合ってるとは思いますが…間違っていましたら申し訳無いです(汗) 関係代名詞をうまく使えれば、たいていの英作文は楽に出来るようになりますよ。ただ、その使い分けがややこしかったりするんですけど(^_^;)英語は難しいですね~。

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

お返事ありがとうございます。間違っていても結構ですよ。みなさんの意見をききたいのです。関係代名詞は便利ですけどね。おっしゃる通り使いわけむずかしいです。でもありがとね。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

first of all, As I did explain . this is something Centeral bank need to answer and they will make it clear when we are to take offshore clients.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

first of all, As I did explain . this is something Centeral bank need to answer and they will make it clear when we are to take offshore clients. ※なるべく精度の高い翻訳お願いします

• 英作文 添削2

添削をお願いします He said competitive events should be abolished on this sports day. He thinks it's important to tell the students about the necessity cooperating each other rather than concerning the result. So they should do events whithout winning and losing, like dance or something. On the other hand, she said it's good there is competitive essentials to some extent, which stimulate the students.

• 曲のタイトルですが「This Could Be・・・」

曲のタイトルですが、和訳していただけませんか? 古いジャズのタイトルです。 This Could Be The Start Of Something Big よろしくお願いします。事情があって、急いでいます。

• 英歌詞の和訳が知りたいです

Alessandro SafinaのLunaという曲の和訳が知りたいです 翻訳サイトだと少し不自然な部分があったため、 英語に自信のある方の自然な和訳が見てみたいです 訳してあげてもいいよという方がいらっしゃいましたら どなたか Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, How many are the songs that resound Desires, which through the centuries Have furrowed the sky to reunite with you Portal for poets who write no more And who still lose their sanity You recieve the sighs of those who writhe And fullfill a dream in every soul Moon who looks at me listen to me now Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, Who know the time of eternity And the straight path of truth Make more light inside this heart of mine, This heart of man who doesn't know, doesn't know That love can hide pain Like a fire can burn your soul Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, You illuminate the sky and its immensity And show us only the half you want Somehow like we always do Angels of clay that don't fly Souls of cardboard that catch fire Hearts like leaves that later fall Dreams made of air that vanish Son of the Earth and son of yours, for, you know That love can hide pain Like a fire can burn your soul But it is with the love that our heart breathes And the force that moves everything and lights it up!... Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul White light, my goddess, goddess is silent!.... もとはイタリア語、英語、ラテン語が混ざっているようなので こちらから英訳をお借りします

• 日本語に訳してください

下記を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。何かの名言かなんかだったと思うのですが、 悪いこともおこるさ、位しかわからなくなってしまいました。 よろしくお願いします。お手数かけます。 ↓↓ Hold your head high, stick your chest out. You can make it. It gets dark sometimes, but morning comes. Keep hope alive. We can who thinks we can, and we can’t who thinks we can’t. This is an inexorable, indisputable law.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

日本の歴史を読んでいて、ちょっと魅力的に思われるような政治家は、無責任な、 乱暴なことをやっている清盛とか秀吉とか、そのあたりでしょう。 When we read books about Japanese history, we tend to think some politicians who are irresponsible or violent are a little fascinating. This is true of Kiyomori, Hideyoshi and so on. 最後の This ですが、~な政治家のつもりで私は書きました。 しかし、読み直してみると、歴史を呼んでいて~な政治家を魅力的に感じる人々ともとれるような気がします。 実際のところ問題ないでしょうか? もしそのようにとれるのだとしたら、どのようにして回避すればよいでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文みてもらえますか?

20世紀の一番大きな変化について説明する、という問題です。 解答例をみても自分ではあっているかどうかわかりません。文法のミス、言葉の使い方などについてどなたか、意見お願いします。 In my opinion, the most significant change during the 20th century was the emergence of environmental movement, such as protection, preservations and safeguards. This is one of the main trends even in our 21st century. Producing environmental friendly products is the common senses to survive among big companies. The governments are also concerned about environmental policies. This was unpredictable for people in 19th or beginning of 20th century. Therefore, small individuals are also trying to promote recycling, reusing or reducing, even though these activities are doubted those consequences by many scientists or conservations. Insofar as energy resources are not enough for long prosperity, these trends are good opportunity to look back what we should do. However, we have to be aware that we are in fully developed world. Most of countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America are still on developing step. Many habitants are still in poverty and dreaming something Americanized standard. It is hard for people, who are living a day desperately or working desperately to get possessions like cars, to care about environment. Needless to say, developing countries need energy, resources and destroying nature to feed nations and to lift them up to higher living standard. This will be another conflict among all over the world.