• ベストアンサー

ある曲の一部の訳を「Today is the first day of the rest・・・」

Today is the first day of the rest of our lives. Tomorrow is too late to pretend everything's alright. という歌詞でなんかの曲の一部らしいのですが 訳を教えていただけないでしょうか? お願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ruriko
  • ベストアンサー率32% (23/71)
回答No.1

今日こそ(残りの)私たちの人生のはじまりの日。 すべてがうまくいっていると装うには明日じゃ遅すぎるの。

aqua_oka
質問者

お礼

早い回答をありがとうございます。感謝いたします。

関連するQ&A

• 「What day of the week is

「What day of the week is it today?」が正しいと思うのですが、「What day of the week it is today?」も正しいですか? 正しいとしたらなぜit is todayなのでしょうか?教えてください。

• This is our last day of work.

NHKラジオ英会話講座より This is our last day of work. 今日が仕事納めです。 (質問)テキストには[this]を「今日」と訳しています。知らなければ[today]とするところです。この[this]の使い方を、参考れを交えて教えていただけませんか? 以上

• catch of the day

戦争映画で司令官が敵を見つけたときにつぶやいたセリフです。どういう意味ですか? A: Sir, rabel ships are coming int our sector. B: Good. Our first catch of the day. というやりとりでした。

• ​​Today is a good day,the

​​Today is a good day,the weather is quite warm for a change, usually we have more than our fair share of the rain.. はどういう意味ですか?

• get the time of day

Q. I’M the gay sister: I’m writing to you because I am too embarrassed to say this to anyone I know. I’m an out lesbian, and I have been for years. It’s been a process getting my family on board, and some still aren’t. My younger sister is amazing and supportive, and has been with her boyfriend for a few years. I’ve got a lot of resentment toward how our family has treated our relationships (her boyfriend is included in everything the family does, he’s allowed to sleep over, etc.) while my partner didn’t get the time of day. the time of dayはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 「the end of the day」について教えてください

Our objective is to complete at least three-quarters of the work XX the end of the day. 上記の文で、XXに入る前置詞は on, in, at, byのうち使用できるのはどれでしょうか。 理由も教えていただければ、助かります。

• Is not dueの訳

One item is currently out of stock and is not due for delivery to our warehouse until tomorrow この文のis not dueとはどういう意味ですか?またdueの品詞はなんでしょうか?

• IM OFF THE REST OF THE WEEK

この英文の訳なんですが、 メセージの返事ををもらいました。 そちらは元気?すきな音楽はなんですか?という問いに対して、 I LIKE A LITTLE OF EVERYTHING BABY.BUT I LOVE R&B,CAUSE I SING.I BEEN OFF WORK FOR A FEW HOURS NOW.IM OFF THE REST OF THE WEEK.GOING TO GET MY SON TOMORROW HE IS 3 私は。。。でも私はR&Bがすき。歌うから。いま何時間か仕事があいた。私は休む。。。。明日息子に会いに行くんだ。彼は3歳だ。 おしえてください あと、別れたおくさんとの息子なんですが、会いに行くんだといっている相手に対してどういう言葉のかけ方がありますか?たとえば、日本だと、そうなんだあ、いいね!どこかへ遊びに連れて行くの?遊園地とか?楽しんでね  というように言いますが英語だとどういう言い方がありますか?

• being inseparable parts of our existenceの訳

The change from 1800 to today is extraordinary. In 1800, in most places in the world, money was almost invisible. Today it is everywhere. Work existed then as now, but the notion that work is life, and life is work, has practically disappeared. We work in order to earn a living, and we may even dream of a day when we will no longer need to work, so that we will have time to “really live.” Work and life, instead of being inseparable parts of our existence, have become conflicting, almost contradictory notions. この文での、being inseparable parts of our existenceのいい訳が思いつきません。どなたか何かございますか? (「我々が(この世に)存在するためには[我々が生活するためには]、分けられない[切っても切れない]物である)でどうでしょう?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Our plan is to use 30% of the funds raised to duplicate the CD (and probably some vinyl too) and the rest for marketing.

専門家に質問してみよう