• ベストアンサー

似合う色を教えてください!

下のリンクから飛んでイエベ秋に似合う 色を教えて頂きたいです。 SHEIN クロップカーディガン ボタンフロント I discovered amazing products on SHEIN.com, come check them out! https://api-shein.shein.com/h5/sharejump/appsharejump?lan=ja&share_type=goods&site=iosshjp&localcountry=jp¤cy=JPY&id=3439140&url_from=GM7360378953911767040

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • chiychiy
  • ベストアンサー率59% (17647/29471)
回答No.1

こんにちは ベージュ グリーン カーキ ブラウン こちらでしたらお似合いになると思います。

関連するQ&A

• SkypeOutの通話料金

スカイプのサイトを見てもいまいち通話料金の設定がわかりません。 知りたいのは携帯への通話料金です。 http://www.skype.com/intl/ja/products/skypeout/rates/all_rates.html?currency=JPY#listing-J Japan - Mobile \ 17.500 ※17.500円は何が17.500円なのか? ※購入してから何年有効か? よろしくおねがいします。

• Skypeoutの音質、料金、番号表示について。

お世話になります。 1.skypeoutを使って、日本→日本固定・携帯にかけるときの通話品質はどうですか?途中で切れたりしますか? 2.skypeoutの料金ですが、 http://www.skype.com/intl/ja/products/skypeout/rates/all_rates.html?currency=JPY#listing-J 日本固定に10分かけたとき→接続料4.9円+(2.660×10)=31.5円 日本携帯に10分かけたとき→接続料4.9円+(17.5×10)=179.9円 という計算方法で合っていますか? 3.skypeoutでかけたとき、相手にはどのように表示されるのでしょうか? インターネット回線を使っているので、「通知不可能」とかになるのでしょうか? 以上、ご存知の方、ご教授いただければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 再度自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題1 Crop plants created using the latest biotechnology are commonly called genetically modified (GM) foods. Although GM foods have the potential to solove many problems, some people are concerned about them. For example, in the United States, the world`s largest GM foods producer, labeling of GM foods and food products has been an issue. Agribusiness industries think that labeling should be voluntary. On the other hand, consumer interest groups demand that GM foods products be labeled. If labeling of GM foods is required, however, farmers and factories will raise their prices and there will be addional costs to consumers. Q. Do you think labeling of GM foods should be required? Give your opinion in about 40 words. Answer in English. {ANSWER} I think many consumers want to know what foods we eat every day are like. If I`m in their place, I will feel it uncomfortable that the imformation is hiden. So, I think labeling of GM foods should be required. [40words] 問題2 今日では、作業用、ペット型、人間型など、さまざまな種類のロボットが開発されているが、あなたは将来どのようなロボットにどんなことをしてもらいたいですか?70語程度の英語で述べなさい。 [ANSWER] I want a human robot who take care of personal needs. He always wakes me up on time, always make a breakfast for me, and always clean up in my room. Of course, I not only rely on him, but also sometimes I must do for myself. However, honestly, I`m weak only to wake up and clean up. So I want him to help me to wake up and to clean up. [ 72words] どこか間違っているところや、表現がいまいちなところを教えてください。また、何点くらいか評価の方もお願いいたします。

• PAYPALを使って外国の販売店で購入したい(英語がわかりません)

http://www.limb-music.de/shop_alpha/product_info.php?cPath=2&products_id=LULIKIHT3 でいちよう進めて、なにで支払うかでPAYPALを選びました。PAYPALの方もクレジット登録まで済ましており、後は、販売店の方へお金を払うことができれば、商品が発送されるということらしいですが、PAYPALの支払い画面で、下記の受取人側メールというところの意味がわかりません。 販売店から、 Thank you very much for shopping with us! Your order will be shipped to you after we receive your payment. Please use the following address for your payments: Limb Music Products Postfach 6x 2x 2x 22xxx Hamburg Germany とメールがきましたが、Limb Music Products Postfach 6x 2x 2x 22xxx Hamburg Germany の部分を下記の受取人側メールに記載すればよろしいのでしょうか? Send Money Secure Transaction -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You can pay anyone with an email address in the 55 countries and regions that accept PayPal. Recipient's Email: -- OR -- Select a recipient ******************@gmail.com Amount: Limit: €992.00 EUR Raise limit Currency: Euros Australian Dollars Canadian Dollars Pounds Sterling U.S. Dollars Yen Category of Purchase: -- Please Select Type -- eBay Items Auction Goods (non-eBay) Goods (other) Service Quasi-Cash Email Subject: (optional) Note: (optional)

• 仕事の関係なのですが

イラストを海外の仕事 A(仮名 会社、トレーディンカード系)でいただいて下記のような 別の会社からメールがきたのですが、 なにかあれば B会社からの商品に関するイラストを自分が依頼されて制作するのか側なのか、 いままでの自分のイラスト(A社でやった仕事等)を 商品にしたければB会社がグッズ化の依頼を受けますよ....という文なのかわかりません。 お仕事の依頼かと 喜んだのですが、 考えてみる違うような....; (1)相手がこちらに仕事の依頼してくれるのか、 (2)単に自分が自分の絵を商品化するだけなのか分りません。(自分がB会社の商品に自分のイラストを印刷してグッズを作って販売することを Bに依頼する立場...といような グッズを作りに興味があればメールの返事ください) どなたか わかる方 教えてください。 I am writing this email as your name was provided to me by the A team. We are the licensee for the A Product line and if you are not familiar with our company B, please view our Website to see our Gaming Product line. www.B.com. We are interested in talking to Artists and having them commission some of their stock art and perhaps Custom art for our products i.e. XX; Portfolios; XXXXO(グッズ類系). Would you be interested in working with us, and if so, do you have a website whereby we can review your current work: I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

• 日本語訳してください

日本語訳してください!お願いします! After September 11, 2001, security at airports became much stricter. Workers at airports and border stations began noticing that people frequently carry unusual luggage. It would seem that it is getting more difficult not only to smuggle illegal things, but to get past officials with souvenirs that might have gone unnoticed years before. The smuggler has found it more difficult to bring illegal goods into countries. At an airport in Los Angeles, for example, officials saw a thin man on a security camera who had an unusually heavy body. When they searched him, the security officials got a big surprise. After removing his shirt, they found that eleven skinks, two lizards, and two geckos had been strapped to his chest. He had come all the way from Australia with these valuable creatures, which would be worth about \1,000,000 to exotic-animal collectors. Jim Hughes, a friendly, 77-year-old man from the States, probably could not be called a smuggler, but he was discovered with some extraordinary carry-on luggage. Officials noticed that he had trouble carrying his small bag, so they offered to help. They were shocked to find out how heavy it was. Inside, they discovered two large pieces of historic cobblestone from the surface of a road. Hughes cheerfully explained that he had picked them up on an old street in Boston. The airport official took them away and had the cultural treasures returned to the roads department.

• 怪しいメールですか?

Is this email not displaying properly? View it in your browser. Dear Google user, We're getting rid of over 60 different privacy policies across Google and replacing them with one that's a lot shorter and easier to read. Our new policy covers multiple products and features, reflecting our desire to create one beautifully simple and intuitive experience across Google. We believe this stuff matters, so please take a few minutes to read our updated Privacy Policy and Terms of Service at http://www.google.com/policies. These changes will take effect on March 1, 2012. One policy, one Google experience Easy to work across Google Tailored for you Easy to share and collaborate Easy to work across Google Our new policy reflects a single product experience that does what you need, when you want it to. Whether you're reading an email that reminds you to schedule a family get-together or finding a favorite video that you want to share, we want to ensure you can move across Gmail, Calendar, Search, YouTube, or whatever your life calls for with ease. Tailored for you If you're signed into Google, we can do things like suggest search queries – or tailor your search results – based on the interests you've expressed in Google+, Gmail, and YouTube. We'll better understand which version of Pink or Jaguar you're searching for and get you those results faster. Easy to share and collaborate When you post or create a document online, you often want others to see and contribute. By remembering the contact information of the people you want to share with, we make it easy for you to share in any Google product or service with minimal clicks and errors. Protecting your privacy hasn't changed Our goal is to provide you with as much transparency and choice as possible, through products like Google Dashboard and Ads Preferences Manager, alongside other tools. Our privacy principles remain unchanged. And we'll never sell your personal information or share it without your permission (other than rare circumstances like valid legal requests). Got questions? We've got answers. Visit our FAQ at http://www.google.com/policies/faq to read more about the changes. (We figured our users might have a question or twenty-two.) Notice of Change March 1, 2012 is when the new Privacy Policy and Terms will come into effect. If you choose to keep using Google once the change occurs, you will be doing so under the new Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. Please do not reply to this email. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. Also, never enter your Google Account password after following a link in an email or chat to an untrusted site. Instead, go directly to the site, such as mail.google.com or www.google.com/accounts. Google will never email you to ask for your password or other sensitive information.

• 二つの色を混ぜてできる色はどんな色?

windows2000 PhotoShopCS 例えば(1)の色を R:200 G:100 B:50 とします。 (2)の色を R:100 G:150 B:200 とします。 (1)と(2)の色を混ぜるとRGBの数値はそれぞれいくらになるかを計算してくれるオンラインソフトはないものでしょうか? PhotoShopの描画色と背景色を混ぜると「こんな色になります」という事を知りたいのです。

• 薄い色や濃い色に合う色って?

こんにちは。 新しくアウターを買おうと思っているのですが、どんな色にしたら良いのかわかりません。。。。 出来れば薄い色にも濃い色にも合うアウターがいいのですが・・・。 カーキって変ですかね?他にも合う色をお願いします。 ボトムスはジーパン、靴は茶色のブーツ、黒のスニーカーが多いです。 今はグレーを持っているのですが、他にはどんな色が良いでしょう? また、無地だと後ろから見たときにシンプルすぎて変ですか?

• くすんだ色とか暗い色しか着せない

嫁は家の初孫(一才の女の子) にもう春になると言うのに くすんだピンクやねずみ色や黒や茶色の服しか買って来ません! 子供なのだから 真っピンクとか真っ赤かっかとかまっ黄色とか明るい色を着せればいいのにと思い、嫁に 「もっと、まっピンクとか真っ赤かとか真っ黄色とか明るい色を着せないとだめだよ!!そんな暗い色の服じゃ!!こりゃダメだな~洋服を選ぶセンスがないぞ!!」と嫁に言ってやりました。 嫁は少しムッとしていましたが… また息子に怒られてしまいました。何故?でしょうか?

専門家に質問してみよう