• ベストアンサー

Flashのゲームの説明で

flashのゲームの操作方法が英語で説明されていて、波動拳(?)の出し方がよくわかりません。下は出し方の説明がされているであろう説明の英文です。どなたか翻訳おねがいします。 ちなみにそのflashゲームのアドレスは http://www.nethitters.com/games.asp?linkID=158 です。よろしくお願いします。 The powerbar can have a total of 3 levels but only the lebel one special will be shown here. now when you have the level one special ready you can activate it by pressing the key nr 1 on the keyboard. This is special nr 1. this one is easy to get as only one full level of the powerbar is needed.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • betagamma
  • ベストアンサー率34% (195/558)
回答No.1

special=特殊技、と考えたのですが。ゲームは見てません。 パワーバー(powerbar)は、全部で三つのレベルがありますが、ここではレベル1の特殊技しか紹介しません。(後のレベル2,3の技は自分で見つけてってことだと思います。) さて、パワーバーを見て、レベル1の特殊技が使えるようになったら(直訳:レベル1の特殊技が準備できたら)、キーボードのnr1のボタンを押すと、特殊技が起動します。 これが、特殊技nr1です。これは、パワーバーがレベル1までしかなくても使えるので出しやすいです。

nagi13579
質問者

お礼

ご解答ありがとうございました。nr1ボタンって何でしょう・・・。ひょっとして日本のキーボードには無いボタンなんでしょうか。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#10094
noname#10094
回答No.2

nrはnumberでは無いでしょうか。

nagi13579
質問者

お礼

ご解答ありがとうございます。 numberではないかというご指摘でしたが 「1」を押しても「F1」を押してもなにもおきませんでした。

nagi13579
質問者

補足

michiganohioさんのご指摘が正しかったようです。 ある条件を満たさないと発動せず、その条件は説明文にはありませんでした。 本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

would you be willing to take less for this ? trying to keep it around $125. do you have any shave ready if not this one? I have never used one, is the gold lettering special?

• PCゲームのインストール説明書翻訳して欲しいんですが。

この前とある所からゲームをダウンロードしました。 そこに入っていたインストールするための説明書(Read me)です。 ヤフーなどの翻訳を使ってもあやふやで理解できません。どうぞ 英語が得意な方しっくり来る翻訳お願いします。 Hi all, This installation was made by me Slim_Shady. However I hardly doubt you would had realised this if you didn't read this file. The installation contains all the actual files (updated on 01.01.2007). The installation is like the original so if you have purchased the game you can enjoy it by login with your user name and password. If you don't have a steam account and haven't bought Half-Life 2 Episode One then you can use the crack from the Crack folder. Here are the instructions about how it works: 1. Install the program Steam Buster Revolution from the cracks directory. 2. Open the program and from the "File" menu choose "Settings". 3. In the General tab use the following settins: Use with STEAM client --> check this checkbox Steam account/Apps Directory --> Enter a name you desire CGF files Directory --> Here's the directory where the installation have put the CGF files. Just choose the directory where Half-Life 2 Episode One and choose the "SteamApps" folder from there. 4. Click OK and exit the program. Then start it again. There should be a not installed game "Half-Life 2 Episode One". Install it by double clicking on it or choosing from the right button menu "Install". 5. Double click to start the game and ENJOY! :-)

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Astrologer of the Soul. More Soul Mate Readings Dear Tomoko, now you have read soul mate one, and been inspired by this very personal glimpse through the curtain of the present time into your future and what life and love holds for you. How can I help you further? I used to tell clients this is all there is, and they used to say No you can tell me more I know you can, your powers are deep, your astrological skill is matched by no other. You can tell me more! So out of these gentle but insistent demands grew soul mate the second. Volume two in the book of your life.

• なんと説明したら良いのか困ってます

なんと説明したら良いのか困ってます! 英語でお願いしますm(__)m! Confusing... in Portuguese we have a word "Saudade" and it can't be translated to another idiom, but it is close to "I miss you". I use to think that "sinto falta de você (I miss you)" is like I miss you, but I can replace you and "saudade de você (also means I miss you)" like I miss you and nobody else can replace your spot in my heart/life

• 和訳をお願いします

Hi I was wounding if you might be willing to come down on the price of this reazor I have bout sever other from you in the past 6 months probable about 7-8 but i just don't have 123 and an really really love the JAPANESE RAZORS IF YOU CANT COME DONW ON THIS ONE MANY YOU HAVE A REALLY NICE ONE YOU CAN COME DOWN ON

• プログラム開発技術情報の和訳で困っています。

https://github.com/wvrzel/simpleCalDAV/blob/master/CalDAVObject.php 上記URLの11~18行目の部分が、イマイチ意味が読み取れずに困っています。 和訳をお願いできませんでしょうか。 etag: The entity tag is a unique identifier, not only of a resource like the unique ID, but of serveral versions of the same resource. This means that a resource with one unique ID can have many different entity tags, depending on the content of the resource. One version of a resource, i. e. one special description in combination with one special starting time, created at one specific time, etc., has exactly on unique entity tag. The assignment of an entity tag ensures, that you know what you are changing/deleting. It ensures, that no one changed the resource between your viewing of the resource and your change/delete-request. Assigning an entity tag provides you of accidently destroying the work of others.

• 適切な1語をお願いします

彼が遅れずにここへ来るかどうかは疑わしい ()is doubtful wheter he will be here in time 私は規則正しい生活をすることにしています I make () a rule to keep regular hours 列車の速度は自動車の速度に比べて速い The speed of a train is greater than () 何事もお金だと言う人々がいる There are () who say money is everything 犬を飼っていますか。-はい。一匹飼っています Do you have a dog? -Yes, we have () テニスをする人もいたし、サッカーをする人もいた This is () I can give you あなたにあげられるのはこれがすべてです This is () I can give you それらのどの計画でも結構です ()of these plans will do

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に お願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします You can have a further Synastry reading, or chart comparison at any time if you wish to. This is not a "one off" reading. If you do have a further reading you can also ask any questions that you would like to know concerning the relationships, and your comments are welcome. It helps me pick up the psychic thread of your life and also prevents accidental repetition of things I may have already told you. I hope you have found this synastry helpful, and revealing. I am always here you need never feel alone with your problems.

• 英文の翻訳

以下の英文を翻訳お願いしたいです Sometimes this decision is straightforward. A proposal of a marriage, and an acceptance or refusal. But sometimes life is less well defined than that and the decision is made by the soul, it is made in the depths unconsciously. By you or by him. You may feel you have had enough of this particular man, or karma for one life for example and your spirit may withdraw because of pain when you could have struggled on perhaps and changed the ending to the story. Or you may unconsciously behave in such a way that he is the one to end the relationship against your will. Life is complicated, and the stars only really sketch this life, you add your own complications to become woven into the destiny This can be said of all relationships of course, not just your own. But it is right to state it. Some people hear the word soul mate and they assume that nothing can ever go wrong. That is not so. What I promise you is a future, it is up to you and him to make it happy or sad, short or lasting.

• ”初夢”の英語説明について教えてください。

アメリカに住む友人へのクリスマスプレゼントにと、初夢を見るために枕の下に置くという和手ぬぐいを購入しました。(1)富士、(2)鷹、(3)なすびの絵がついたものなのですが、英文での説明文がうまく作れません・・・。高校以来、ウン十年・・・。英語が苦手で・・・。通じればいいのかなと思っていますが、あまりに文章がひどそうで・・。笑わずにご教授ください。よろしくお願いします。 This is a Japanese washcloth. You will be able to have a good dream when you will put it under your pillow. A history in Japan, The first dream of the New Year is その年を占う。 The vest dream is Mt.Fuji. I wish you will have a good dream.