• ベストアンサー

英語歌詞の日本語訳お願いします

ディズニーのファンタズミックで使われている曲の一部です。 Come fry and soar among the stars tonight And chase that bolt Across the blue, blue sky Suspended in time It's magic we'll find 単純翻訳ではなく、歌詞の背景や情景などを考えて訳して頂けると幸いです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.1

今夜、来て、飛んで、星の間をぐんぐん上がれ そして稲妻を追いかけろ 青い青い空一杯に 停止した時間の中で 僕たちは魔法を見つけるんだ 一行目は、fryじゃなくてflyですね?soarと意味が少し重なるので、強調しました。 3行目、acrossは端から端までですが 4行目は、時間の中で停止して、が正しい訳ですがおそらく意味は世間の時間が進んでいる中で時計の針が進まない世界の中で。 5行目。it's magic はよく使われる”まるで魔法だ”なのですが、we'll find で僕らが見つけるのは。今でもすごいことが起こっているけど、まだまだ魔法みたいなことに出くわしそうだという高揚感。

関連するQ&A

• [緊急]日本語訳お願いします!

Does it mean that you're not shy? :) I really like buddhism! I think this is the religion I like the most, it's the most believable, thoughtful, and I agree with what that religion say. :) Our teacher said that Japanese celebrate Xmas in a different way to European People, I don't really know whether it's true or not...! This is a good thing to be interested in the world, and France is a nice place, you'll see, you might like it ! :D This morning, i had a japanese conversation lesson with a real japanese person, and she spoke to me all in Japanese and I didn't understand anything, except few easy things... and I realized that I was very bad for speaking and understanding Japanese! We only had a year of japanese lessons, so we're not very ready to speak japanese fluently, so I'm sorry, I'll do my best but my japanese level isn't great...! ^^ I'm very excited to come in 10 days now ! :DDD It's a huge adventure for me!!! I'll try to check my email every day for you to have a answer quickly ! :p See you soon !!! 急いでいます! 早めに返事いただけると助かります(;~;)

• 英語を教えてください。

英語を教えてください。 昨日の朝、病院へ行ったけど問題はありませんでした。 薬だけもらいました。 明日あなたのPCとDVDを持っていきます。 今夜は天気予報では雨と雷らしいです。 Yesterday morning I went to the hospital but was not problem in my belly. I got a medicine for pain(antiflatulent) so please don't worry about it. I'll bring your PC and DVD yesterday. According to the forecast it's going to rain and thunderstorm tonight. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 日本語訳お願いします!

West of the Rockies line one of the most exiting cities in Canada,Vancouver.Crowds come out at night to sample the fun and temptation of its night life.But the lights of the night give way to sunrise,as the morning warmth blankets the mountains surrounding the city.Vancouver probably has the mildest climate in all of Canada thanks tn the influence of the Japanese Current,a submarine river of warm water that flows just offshore.That may help explain why Vancouver is the largest city in British Columbia,and the third largest in Canada.On the other hand,it may be the setting.Poised at the edge of the Pacific with forested mountains in the background,the city takes full advantage of all its possibilities.“l’ve been living here for two and a half years and the parts l like about it are the weather,the people,the business that is going on here.The climate is fantastic,you can sail one part of the morning and then ski for the afternoon and then,you know,be out partying and having a good time in the night.So it’s a lot of fun.”And of course Grous Mountain and its skiing are only fifteen minutes from downtown.With one thousand acres of sun-filled gardens and cool,dark forests,Stanley Park is the largest Park in Vancouver.Accessibility for everyone makes a beautiful day all the more special. Even a stroll along the seawall can provide a good chance of seeing seagulls migratory ducks,or a great blue heron.Tucked into a corner of Stanley Park is the Vancouver Aquarium.More than 9,000 aquatic animals call the Aquarium home, including beluga and killer whales. Under the Granville Bridge is the Granville Market,a huge public market overflowing with the bounty that comes from the combination of rich soil and a beneficent climate. All the best of the West Coast is sold in its season.The challenge is choosing! 全然わからなくて(;_;) お願いいたします...

• 日本語訳をお願いします!

West of the Rockies line one of the most exiting cities in Canada,Vancouver.Crowds come out at night to sample the fun and temptation of its night life.But the lights of the night give way to sunrise,as the morning warmth blankets the mountains surrounding the city.Vancouver probably has the mildest climate in all of Canada thanks tn the influence of the Japanese Current,a submarine river of warm water that flows just offshore.That may help explain why Vancouver is the largest city in British Columbia,and the third largest in Canada.On the other hand,it may be the setting.Poised at the edge of the Pacific with forested mountains in the background,the city takes full advantage of all its possibilities.“l’ve been living here for two and a half years and the parts l like about it are the weather,the people,the business that is going on here.The climate is fantastic,you can sail one part of the morning and then ski for the afternoon and then,you know,be out partying and having a good time in the night.So it’s a lot of fun.”And of course Grous Mountain and its skiing are only fifteen minutes from downtown.With one thousand acres of sun-filled gardens and cool,dark forests,Stanley Park is the largest Park in Vancouver.Accessibility for everyone makes a beautiful day all the more special. Even a stroll along the seawall can provide a good chance of seeing seagulls migratory ducks,or a great blue heron.Tucked into a corner of Stanley Park is the Vancouver Aquarium.More than 9,000 aquatic animals call the Aquarium home, including beluga and killer whales. Under the Granville Bridge is the Granville Market,a huge public market overflowing with the bounty that comes from the combination of rich soil and a beneficent climate. All the best of the West Coast is sold in its season.The challenge is choosing!

• 英語のカタカナ読み(?)教えてください><

明日授業で暗唱なのに読めないんです‼︎ 写真見にくかったので一応>< some children were playing the village.suddenly,Blue Demoncome.He shouted,“Get out of here,or I'll hurt you“ The children were afraid and cried,“Help us!“ Then,Red Demon came and shouted,“Go away!“ Blue Demon whispered,“Hit mi. It's okay."Red Demon hit Blue Demon, and Blue Demon ran away. “Thanku you for saving us.You're very strong and kind.Let's play together!" the shildren said. They went to Red Demon's house and played together. 見ながら打ったので間違ってるかもですが…

• 日本語訳がうまくできません。。。お願いします。

Few Americans watching news reports of Hurricane Katrina and the flooding in New Orleans in August and September of 2005 could have overlooked the fact that most of the victims were black. Many African American residents of the city were poor, and it was poverty that caused many of them to left behaind as the flood waters rose. Govenment inaction prompted hip-hop artist Kanye West to voice a common opinion on national TV, "George Bush doesn't care about Black people." Indeed, the disaster started a national debate on racism, citizenship, and poverty, a debate that continues into the Obama era. Media are important to understanding race in America. Television news reports of flooding in New Orleans were quick to criticize government inaction and sympathize with black victim, but media also reinforced negative stereotypes by reporting stories of African Americans committing acts of violence, most of them unconfirmed, almost all untrue. As Michael Eric Dyson argues in his book Come Hell or High Water: Hurricane Katrina and the Color of Disaster(2006), this was not merely because of rumor and poor communications. The reports showed just what white Americans were capable of believing about blacks. One widely circulated pair of news photos showing white and black victims illustrates the difference.Whereas a black youth pictured carrying food was a called "looter", a white couple were just "finding" what they needed to stay alive. Also controversial was the continual reference to the black victims as "refugees" rather than "residents" or "citizens", and the suggestion that blacks were too lazy to leave the city after hurricane warnings. In contrast, Spike Lees' documentary When the Levees Broke (2006) gives white, black, and Hispanic citizens of New Orleans a voice, letting them tell their own stories. With the historic election of Barack Obama in 2008, many Americans believed that the goals of the Civil Rights era had been realized. Certainly, American films have played a role in celebrating the progress of African Americans, including King(1978), Malcolm X(1992), and Mississippi Burning (1988). Hairspray (1988) trate the integration of black and white youth thorugh music, while Glory Road (2006) is about a winning integrated college basketball team in Texas in the 1960s. But Dyson's bookand Lee's film slow the problems of being black and poor in America, and remaind us that much still needs to be done, in education, housing, and employment across America. Yet even the prominent and the powerful among African Americans are not spared. In July of 2009, a city councilman in California sent emails containing racist jokes about the Obamas to city leadres, and admitted that the found nothing wrong with what he had done. In Massachusetts in the same month, a white police officer arrested a famous African American university professor outside his home on suspicion of burglary, raising charges of racial profiling and bringing the intervention of president Obama himself. Racism remains an everyday reality for all Americans. That seems to be the message of Crash (2005). Set in cotemporary Los Angeles, with black, white, Asian and Hispanic people of all economic classes, the film shows stereotypes and racial prejudice tobe the basis of people's suspicious, even hostile relations.

• 日本語訳を!!c7-8

お願いします!!続き Do you feel that you get to know the people who lived in the places you are excavating?You really do.For one thing,there are fingerprints all over everything.You know,they're patting the clay and them it gets fired.And even though Harappa is a pretty disturbed site,every once in a while you stumble on something that is obviously just the way someone left it.We were digging in this little alley behind a house and found a little pit someone had dug,with some river mussels in it.It was their leftover lunch.And the Harappa are very creative people.Their figurines have a lot of character.It's hard to see humor across the centuries,but I certainly see people having a lot of fun with those figurines.Or maybe having a connection would be a better way to say it,since some of them are scary.Plus,my colleague is very good at that sort of thing.We'll find a pendant and he'll say someone must have been really upset to lose that. If you could have one question answered about the sites you've excavated,what would it be?I think I would probably want to know how the five great cities of the Indus were connected.Were they independent?Did the same family rule them all?That's what I'd lile to know. I think the really important thing about archaeology is that it connects people with the past.It's something we all share.No one in my family came from South Asia,but now I feel like that's a part of my heritage,too.Knowing about how those people solved their problems of living together in cities makes me think about the ways we try to solve a lot of the same problems in our cities today.The Indus people were so creative.I feel a lot of respect for them.And I feel like I share something with my colleagues in Pakistan.I think people need to appreciate each other's history.

• 日本語訳を! 7-(2)

お願いします。 (5) When the scribe out your name, you are afraid you heard wrong. Your knees feel a little weak. You've never left your village before. What will the world be like in the north across the Nile from the capital? (6) You rush home to pack your things. While piling your clothing in a square and tying it into a bundle, you suddenly feel too old for your mother's kisses. She's weeping behind you. But when you turn you see the pride in her eyes. Maybe she is thinking that if you help build the king's pathway to the heavens you will get to journey to the afterlife, too. (7) The barge is waiting by the dock. You and several others from the village hurry to board. The boat is already loaded with young men from villages even farther south. As the river currents carry you swiftly northward, you watch your village grow smaller and smaller until you aren't sure if you can see it. The ship is noisy with bragging men who have worked many flood seasons at Giza. Their voices fade, because suddenly you wish you were back in your village, watching your mother weave reed sandals, and not on a barge among men you don't know. (8) What was it like for young people who worked on the pyramids of King Khufu and the pyramids of his sons? To come from small farming villages, float up the Nile to the Giza Plateau and live in a barracks town of thousands? As they approached Giza, the Great Pyramid must have appeared to thrust out of the plateau as if it would pierce the sky. The monument was so massive that it took more than 4,000 years for humans to build anything taller. Until the Eiffel Tower was built in Paris in 1889, the Great Pyramid was the tallest building on earth. What would it have felt like to a simple Egyptian peasant to be part of such a huge project? How would you have felt that first day at Giza?

• To 不定詞 (?)の用法

以下はある観光客が質問に答えた一部分です。 ”実際に来てみると、想像していたよりでっかいよ”と言っていると思うのですが、 To come and see itで”実際に来て見ると”という解釈でいいのでしょうか。文法的には通常どのように 説明されているのでしょうか。 To closely see it, you'll find it moving と言うような文もOKなのでしょうか。 And, to actually come and see it, it’s even more immense than what you imagine it is. よろしくお願いします。

• 歌詞を英訳したのですが、見ていただけますか?

日本語の歌詞  霞の向こうに新宿が見える I can see Shinjyuku downtown over the haze ツバメはうまくビルをぬってゆく Swallows are flying threading their way through buildings 今年はゆっくりと春が訪れる Spring has come late this year コインランドリーは歩いて2分 It's a two-minute walk to the the launderette.   軽い口笛は少しの余裕 I'm whistling with a little bit composure 人ゴミだけは苦手だけれど Though I hate crowded places そっちにぼくの声とどいてますか Has my voice reached to you? すれちがう季節に思いを寄せている Seasons turned and I still love you 多分ね きっと変わらない  この先もどこにいても I'll bet my heart will go on and on wherever I am and will be. なんかこのように一応訳したのですが、自信がありません。よろしくご指導ください。