• ベストアンサー

翻訳 中国のネットショップからの回答

中国のウェブショップで商品を3つ注文したのですが、1つしか届きませんでした。 そのことをお伝えしたところ、下記の文が送られてきました。 Hello, I missed it and sent it to you. Can I reissue it or refund it to you please change the refund amount 間違ってしまったので、払い戻し金額を変更してくれ。 という内容で間違ってないでしょうか? あちら側で払い戻しの金額がわかるはずなのに、なんでこのような文がきたのか不明でしたので、私の訳し方が間違っているのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

判じ読みすると  「私は(注文を読み)間違えて(間違った数を)あなたに送りました。(不足分の商品を)再送しましょうか、それとも返金をご希望ですか。返金額を(教えて)ください」  いわば原注文の通り追加の商品を再送すべきなのか、それとももう物はいらないから返金して欲しいのか、という問い合わせだと思います。

okwave3232
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。無事コンタクトすることができました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 オーストラリアからの英語なのですが、どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hello I noticed you have already paid for your Rockport shoes. Thank you for your promptness. However, I had not sent the invoice to you, which I have just done which includes the total amount including the amount for postage and packaging. If you would like to deposit the balance into my Paypal account, I can get the shoes sent to you. 0000@0000.net.au is my id for Paypal payments. Thank you and have a lovely night. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳してください

前回からの続きです。 海外サイトでの買い物の商品が届かなくやり取りをしております 翻訳してください 結局クレジットで切った金額を戻すということ? Hello Rui, Thanks for getting in touch, and I’m sorry to hear you’ve not received your order. After checking your order and confirming that you’ve not received it, I have processed an immediate refund for you. Depending on your card issuer, the money can take up to 10 working days to reflect in your account. I hope this helps, but please get back in touch if you have any further questions. All the best, Shauna

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes I understand the C6 host I made it to fit the copper heat sink is on the way to you with 4 set screws, please pay the amount indicated in the last PM to you and I'll get it off to you, Thanks !

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• 下記の英文の翻訳を助けてください!

自分なりに翻訳してみているのですが、どうも理解できないところがあります。 どなたか、助けてください。 Please know that there is no fixed percent or amount which should be refunded. You may decide the refund amount after reducing the shipping cost and restocking fee. Sellers are given the option to issue a partial refund to avoid any loss. Hence, you may decide the amount to be refunded considering the profit or loss you may incur with this action. We want you to be successful selling at hence we suggest you to deal with this in a way that serves your long term best interests. どうかどうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• すいません、翻訳お願いします

IF it is wrong will you please write how it should be labled! I need your address to send you the package. I can not write Japanese!! Please write your address how it should be written on the package.... thanks you hope to hear from you soon Carl

• イーベイの返金要求について

英語の翻訳を宜しくお願いいたします。 イーベイにて落札物が届かないために、返金要求をしたところ、下記回答がきました。 Hello, I sent you a copy of a email I got from ebay on March 14, 2016, did you get it? It was addressed as RE: Manual SR# 1-69254270549. It tells you to file a "item not received" case to receive a refund from ebay. 上記翻訳を宜しくお願いいたします。

• 和訳してください。お願いします

I'm asking you if sent by mail not put a real assessment of the amount in the declaration. Please mark it as a "souvenir" or vote up to $ 500 maximum. I hope for your understanding and happy to cooperate.

• トラブル発生

こんにちは!先日、ebayでネックレスを落札したのですが、出品者さんが間違って違うネックレスを送ってきたので返品しました。返送品が到着しだい、私が落札したものを送ってくれると言っていたのですが、しばらくしてこんなメールを送ってきました。 I went to my wholesaler of the Juicy products and he told me its going to be a long time until he recieves more of the Crowned multilayered necklaces. I am going to give you the option of a full refund or if you liked the other necklace I sent you I can send it to you for free and I will refund the remaining amount. I am so sorry I just dont want you to think I am cheating you so I am willing to send you a necklace for free also and refund you the rest of your money! Appreciate your patience and please let me know. I am VERY sorry. 私の解釈は、(1)私が落札したモノは取り寄せるのに時間がかかるので申し訳ないから間違って送ったネックレスもタダであげる。(2)私が落札したモノは取り寄せるのに時間がかかるので申し訳ないから間違って送ったネックレスはタダであげるけど、私が落札したモノは送れない。上のメールの解釈を教えてください。あと、返事を書きたいのですが、おかしいところがあったら教えていただけると大変助かります。 Please "I won the item" send to me . If you can send it, I wait long time. (私が落札したモノを取り寄せる事が出来るなら、時間がかかってもいいから送ってほしい。) よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

申し訳ございませんが下記の英文を翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。 This is a free replacement but to expedite its transit through customs; the original payment method was charged $69.66 for the replacement order — and I also issued a refund for this amount at the same time to the original order; you'll see the refund in the next 2-3 business days. If' you'd rather have a refund, just contact us and we'll gladly refund the item and shipping costs of your order.