Japanese Passport: Ranked 1st in Henley Passport Index

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Japanese passport is ranked 1st in Henley Passport Index.
  • Japanese can travel to 190 countries without a visa.
  • This ranking means that Japanese can visit approximately 80% of countries without the need for a visa.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削お願いします

I looked up about the passport, and I found that Japanese passport is the first position by Henley Passport Index's ranking. Now, Japanese can go to 190 countries without VISA. This means we can go to about 80% of countries without to get VISA. パスポートについて調べると日本のパスポートはHenley Passport Indexのランキングで1位であることが分かった。現在、日本人は190カ国の国をビザなしで行くことができる。これは約80%の国々をビザの取得なしでいけるという事だ。 https://okwave.jp/qa/q9582753.html 以前の英文の続きになります。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

I did a little research[*1] on passports, and found that Japanese passport is ranked at the top of[*2] the "Henley Passport Index", which is a measure of the passport holder's accessibility into foreign countries without a visa[*3]. Today[*4], Japanese can visit 190 countries without a visa[*5]. This means we can visit about 80 per cent of the countries worldwide[*6] without getting a visa. パスポートについて少し調べてみると日本のパスポートは、ビザを必要とせずに何カ国訪問することができるかをランキングした、"Henley Passport Index" の1位にランキングされていることが分かりました。現在、日本人は190カ国の国をビザなしで訪れることができます。これは世界の約80%の国々にビザの取得なしで行けるということです。 *1. "I looked up about" よりも "I did a little research" が良いと思います。   https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=do+a+little+research *2. "is the first position by" → "is ranked at the top of"   https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=ranked+at+the+top+of *3. いきなり "Henley Passport Index" と言われても読者は何のことだかわからないと思うので、説明が必要です。 *4. "Now" よりも "Today" の方がベターです。 *5. ビザは普通名詞で "visa". *6. 「「世界中の国々の」80%」ですから、[80 per cent "of the countries worldwide"] とする必要があります。

関連するQ&A

• 添削してください part 3

「Lastly and most important mean to get college degree for me is to gain confidence. In my case, I am a international student from Japan and this choice was a very big decision to go to this college. I earned money to go to the college before I came here, and I was anxiety about to do well. Certainly, I am worried whether I can go to the class even now. 」 日本語=「最後に私にとってcollege degreeを得る最も大切な意味とは、自信を得ることです。私の場合、日本からの留学生でこの学校に来ることはとても大きな選択でした。留学するためにお金を貯めたり、うまくやっていけるかどうかも不安でした。勿論今でも授業についていけるかどうかの不安はあります」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 日本語=英文 でなくても大丈夫です。言いたいことが伝われば多少表現が違っても大丈夫です。(この英文がすでにかなり違うと思いますが…) よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

During this speech, I will explain the background to decided to go to college 「このスピーチでは、私が大学に行くと決めるまでの背景(大学に行くまでの背景)を説明します」 *この英文だと「大学に行くまで」の「まで」という表記がないと思うのですが、通じるでしょうか? I will discuss about what is bring by these experiences. 「これらの経験からどのようなものがもたらされるかについて議論(論じます/述べます)します」 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 短い英訳の添削をお願いします

日本人は旅行好きのようで、昨夏に国内外のどこかへ旅行した人の数はおよそ5百万人らしい 回答例)Japanese people seem to like traveling.I hear about five million Japanese traveled either in Japan or to foreign countries last summer 自分の回答)It seems that Japanese people like to travel.I hear the number of people who traveled either in Japan or abroad is about five million.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

Do you like traveling alone?という質問に対しての、英文の添削をお願いします。 I wouldn't answer yes or no. Traveling alone or traveling group has it own strength and weakness. If I go traveling alone I could go wherever I like whenever I like. Especially shopping, I like it alone because I can take as much time to see and choose things as I like without worrying about who is ever with me. One more strength is that I go abroad alone I take the plunge and speak English to strangers. Last time when I went to America I made a non-Japanese friend. I've been exchange e-mails with her since then. Speaking of weakness, when I see beautiful scenery I can't share the joy. Another thing is when I dine I feel lonely to eat alone. イエスやノーでは…ん~ちょっと答えられないなぁー。 ひとりの旅行もグループ旅行もそれぞれに良し悪しがあるからね。 もし、一人で旅行に行くなら、どこへでもいつでも自分の好きなようにできる。 特に買い物に関しては、同伴者に気兼ねなく、ゆっくりと自分の好きなものを見たいから一人がいい。 もうひとつ良い点といえば、ひとりの旅行では、知らない人とでも思い切って英語で話しかけます。 前回、アメリカに行ったときは外国人の友人を作りました。その時以来、彼女とはメール交換しています。 悪い点と言えば、美しい建物や風景を見たときに喜びを分かち合えないこと、それと食事をする時は一人で食べるのは淋しいと感じます。 駄文でお恥ずかしいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 添削をお願いします。

添削をお願いします。 「私たち留学生は、卒業後、最長で29ヵ月間、ビザなしで働くことができます。しかし、実際のところ、たいていの企業は外国人を雇いたがりません。」 We international students can work without VISA up to 29 months. But, actually most companies don't want to employ foreigner. これで正しいでしょうか、もう少し自然な言い方はありますか? あと、「就活はなかなか難しいですが、もう少し頑張ってみます。」を英訳する場合、  Although job hunting is difficult,  の後半の「もう少し頑張ってみます」はどのように言えばよいでしょうか? どなたか、宜しくお願い致します。

• 【英作文を添削して下さい。】

真剣に、海外に行くか考えていました。その理由は、高い税金と放射能汚染された食材のためです。 Ex. Seriously,I was thinking about whether I go to some foreign countries or not.The reason are high tax and radiation poisoning food... 宜しくお願いします。

• 添削お願いしいます

I heard about it from my friend later that it's because we have a Japanese passport. So many people were waiting at that time, so they could save time by doing so. (入国審査する際、いつもは全部の指の指紋を採取されるのに、4本しか取られなかった、という話の続きです)後ほど友達から聞いた話だがそれの理由は日本のパスポートを持っていたからだ。多くの人が当時並んでおり、そうすることで時間を短縮できた。 https://okwave.jp/qa/q9582483.html 以前の英文の続きになります。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削お願いします。

I want to study about architecture but I did not know I can to be success it. わたしは、建築の勉強をしたかったが、それ(建築)で、成功できるかわからなかった。(自信がなかった) My mother told me that believing yourself and you can realize your dream. わたしの母はわたしに、自分自身のことを信じれば、夢は実現できると話した。 and を、「そうすれば」という意味で使いたいのですが、あっていますか? あと、英文の添削をお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

What I like to do in my free time というタイトルです。 I play TV games in my free time. Among the games I like a video soccer game. I sometimes go to the movies. This is because I love movies. I can learn various things from amovies. Therefore,I often go to movie theaters.

• 英語の添削をしてください。

空想上の話ですが、英作文をしてみたので間違いや、 より良い語彙などがあったらアドバイスお願いします。  It has been about 14 years now since I belonged to the group of Aboridinal people in Australia. At present, I am 35 years old. Looking back, I had specialized in Ethnology at university, because I was very interested in ethnological Art. I decided to broaden my outlook on life by traveling abroad, when I was 20 years old. Australia where I focused on was my first place for my investigation. There was an area called ‘aboridinal land’ where general people can’t interfere without permission but fortunately I could go there. I could communicate with aboridinal people and gradually, they regarded me as their family. At the time, I wouldn’t go back to Japan, so I naturally accepted their words as I originally came from here. Now, I had forgot Japanese and I’m sure that I’m not Japanese any more. That’s my whole life so far, but I believe that I could find what I really wanted to do and how to enjoy the life.