• ベストアンサー

訳してください。

Make sure you are able to talk about potential audiences and purposes with respect to those audiences. この文なんですけど、どういう意味でしょうか? わかる方訳して欲しいです。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9726/12098)
回答No.2

>Make sure you are able to talk about potential audiences and purposes with respect to those audiences. ⇒う~ん、むずかしいですね。何とかして直訳と意訳の2種類を考えてみます。 (直訳) 「潜在的な視聴者について、またそういう視聴者に関する目的について話すことができることを確認してください。」 (意訳) 「どのような観客があなたの発表を聞いてくれそうか、何のために、あるいは何を目指して、そういう観客にあなたの発表を聞かせるのか、ということについてしっかり説明できるようにしておいてください。」

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! 意訳大変わかりやすかったです!ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

その聴衆に関連づけて、将来の聴衆と目的について話ができるようにして置きなさい。  「その聴衆」というのは特定の演奏を聴きに来ていた人たちに関係づけて、一般の聴衆、及び目的について考えをまとめて置きなさいという意味でしょう。  

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! 大変参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

テーマ「初対面の人と接する際に、よりよい人間関係を築くためには、どのようなことに気をつけたらよいと思うか。」 字数制限は70字前後です。 You should actively talk to a person whom you first meet. This is because if he and you are quiet and don't talk with each other, he and you feel uncomfortable and he never want to be in harmony with you. On the contrary, if you happily talk with him about many things, it is so easy for you to make friends with him. For these reason, it is important to talk actively. 73words 第1文で主張、第2、3文で理由、第4文でまとめ、という構成にしました。 文法・語法だけでなく、論理的展開についても言及して頂けると助かります^^

• to this same end

And to this same end, make sure that you are not being competitive with Greg. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/dearannie/s-2033070 to this same endの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Say I love you, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it. Make excuses to call you every 5 minutes when am at work. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you. Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about each other, and make sure you knows it. よろしくお願いします。

• talk about ○○ with you or talk about ○○ to you?

教えて下さい。 私は○○についてあなたと話す。 I talk about ○○ with you . I talk about ○○ to you . どちらが正しいでしょう。

• CROWNの文章で…

I have been able to talk with what I respect-with an original,bright,interesting mind.  の文章でwith以下が掛かるのはtalkでいいのでしょうか? あと、‐(ハイフン)や;等の意味も教えて欲しいです。

• 英語を日本語に翻訳して欲しいです。

英文を日本語訳にして頂けますか。 about your requested on the different species, a lot of those species we are not allow to export them from Florida and even to touch them$B!D(B i know a lot of those species are been exporter thru California and now is been more restriction on a lot of the turtles i'm not going to be able to help you with that on lizard yes some of them i get them from time to time$B!D(B please send your complete order and as you want to proceed with the order... お願いします。

• 途中の文章がイマイチ読み取れず、返信に困ってます。

途中の文章がイマイチ読み取れず、返信に困ってます。 日本人はそんなに簡単じゃない旨と、私達はdating期間なのか?と問いかけましかま何とか理解した範囲だと、随分曖昧な表現で、友達としての好意なのか不明です。 出来ましたら、和訳して頂けると幸 いです。 I truly enjoyed meeting you and being able to talk to you. I think you are a wonderful woman and would love to know you more. I like you very much, you are very nice and sincere.. It was nice being able to know each other more...and I think it was nice that we are able to share wonderful moments together. Please don't worry much about it. Thing's comes naturally. Hope to meet you again someday and please let me know when you can come again. Please keep in touch and take care.

• 何て書いて(読む)あるんですか?partII

When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Your Cross has the energy of being well provided for. You also have the energy of saying ''yes'' and making commitments. Your energetic makeup will always draw the necessary resources to you, however your desire to say ''yes'' can get you overextended and lead you to burn out. You need to follow your own style and make sure your commitments involve things you are passionate about. People will be drawn to you to experience your abundant resources. Make sure you are spending your energies on things that have meaning on your soul level.

• 関係代名詞について教えてください

Go fast to those ( ) you are sure will help you の( )の後がS+Vで始まるのでよく考えないで whomを入れてしまいました。正解は whoなのですが なんでそうなるのかよくわかりません。 you are sure の部分はどういう役割なのでしょうか? 訳のほうもあわせて教えていただければありがたいです。よろしくお願いします。