• ベストアンサー

英語について

We'll have to look for an app that has recent! I have them but they are in English と言うメッセージが来ました。 ある漫画がすごい好きだと言う話から、じゃあ試し読みをしてみる、と言う流れになり、 「ここまで読んだよ。でも試し読みだからはじめしか読めていない」と言う感じの内容のメッセージを送ったところ、このような文章がきました。 お互いの持っている漫画のappを近々見せ合おう、と言うことでしょうか? 返信としては単純にYes! Sounds good!とかで良いでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。訳  我々は最近の(~)がある app を探さなければならない! 私は(そう言ったapp を)持ってはいるが英語だ。 2。お互いの持っている漫画のappを近々見せ合おう、と言うことでしょうか?  1を、ご覧ください。 3。返信としては単純にYes! Sounds good!とかで良いでしょうか?  はい。

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

ありがとうござました! 大変参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語おしえてください

(1)に入る前置詞をおしえてください(>_<) Children reared by cell phone parents do not look both ways when they step off the curb. Nobody has informed them ((1)) the danger.

• 英語を日本語に変えてください。

Your family has its good points. Try to find them. Talk to them. They try hard to talk with me. この4つの文を日本語に変えてください。

• 英語を教えてください。

日本語に合う英文になるように、かっこ内の語句を並びかえてください。 (1)彼らは私たちにそこで何が起こっているか話してくれました。 They told us (there/was/happening/what) (2)彼女に何枚CDを持っているのかたずねてみよう。 I'll ask her (has/CDs/how/many/she). 日本文を英文になおすときかっこに適する語句を入れてください。 (3)あなたはクジラを見たことがありますね。 You have ( )? (4)由美子はリンゴが好きではありませんね。 Yumiko( )? この問題を解いてみると、 (1)They told us what was happening there, (2)I'll ask her how many CDs she has. (3)You have seen a whale, haven't you? (4)Yumiko doesn't like an apple, does she? (3)と(4)は確実に間違っていると言われました。 どこが、間違っているのか教えてまらえませんか?

• できるだけ簡単に…(泣)

Although mannequins have numbers given to them by the manufacturer,they are often known by the names of the women who posed for them. And,like living models,mannequins are chosen because they look good with the styles of a pasticular clothing designer. どうしても訳せない文だけ抜き出したんですけど、できるだけ簡単に訳してもらえますか?(泣)

• 英語会話文

いつもお世話になっています。 いくつか疑問に思ったので教えてください。 ( )に適切な語をあとから選ぶ。 (1) Man: Hello, this is Brown's Bank. Woman: I'd like to talk to Mr.Frank Smith, Please. Man: ( ) What can I do for you. 1.Speaking 2.Yes, I do. 3.just fine. 4.No,it's mine. 私はjust fineにしたのですが、答えはどうしてSpeakingなのでしょうか。 (2) A:There cookies look delicious.Can I have some? B: Sure,Linda. ( ) I've just made them. 1.I'm not sure 2. I'll take it. 4.A lot better,thanks. 私は4にしたのですが、どうして3なのでしょうか。 (3)A: I'm going to order the salmon steak. How about you? B: ( ) It sounds good. 1.You can tell me. 2.I'll have the same. 3.You can do it. 4. I hope so. 私は4にしたのですがどうして2なのでしょうか。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語を日本語に変えてください。

The   mountain   has   snow   on    its    peak.     Long ago,    they  didnt have any natural enemies. The fruit got its name from them.       以上の3つです。

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

日本語に訳していただけると助かります。 Like one who is mentally alert but lazy in action.. The hands never look clean, no matter how much or how hard he scrubs them. He washes them to much and this causes them to get chapped. He has clean habits but work worn grubby hands. He doesn’t like noise or queer sounds that he cannot explain, they disturb him. He is sensitive to smells and fragrances, likes perfumes. He is sometimes nauseous from travel and motion, though he can travel a long way first.

• 英語 和訳

星の王子様の一文です。 和訳をお願いします。  "At night, you'll look up at the stars. It's too small, where I live, for me to show you where my star is. It's better that way. My star will be... one of the stars, for you. So you'll like looking at all of them. They'll all be your friends." 基本的な文法はわかっているつもりなのですが、英語が苦手なのでどんな文法でどのように訳せるのかできるだけ丁寧に解説していただけたらありがたいです。

• 英作文のアドバイスください!!

あなたはあなたの国を誇りに思いますか という質問に、 Yes, I am. Japan has many traditional foods. Natto, sushi and tempura are good examples. They are eaten by not only Japanese, but also foreign people. They are very delicious. I want more many people to eat them. と答えると、1文3点で15点満点中何点もらえますか Yes, I am は、採点に入りません 中3の英作文の問題です おかしい文法があったら教えてください 採点、アドバイスよろしくお願いします!!

• 英語の文法問題です

以下の英文の空所に入れると1-5順番に(2) (1) (3) (3) (2)で正しいですか? 1.She was very glad ( ) receive a letter from him. (1)about(2)to(3)that(4)for 2.Students have to be silent until the concert ( ). (1)finishes (2)finish(3)finished(4)will finish 3.It snowed last night. Watch your step,( ) you’ll fall down. (1)and (2)but(3)or(4)then 4.“( ) I take this chair to the next room?” “Yes,of course.” (1)Will(2)Have(3)Can(4)would 5.“How about ( ) dinner with me tonight?” “Sounds good!” (1)have(2)having(3)to have (4)will have