• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:よろしくお願いします)

What is the meaning of 'gothic' and 'emotional mess'?

2424ookkの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • 2424ookk
  • ベストアンサー率26% (18/69)
回答No.1

gothic の意味は多彩ですが、ここでは「不気味な魅力を持った」くらいでしょうか。 emotional mess は「感情的にとっちらかった=感情の起伏が大きい、押さえきれない激情に本人も翻弄されている」といった感じでしょうか。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• fellowship

I am a single female physician in my mid-30s. I had a deep intellectual and (brief) romantic connection with my much older mentor. Now, I can’t figure out how to let go. “John” is over 20 years older than I am, divorced with grown children. He’s taught me everything I know about being a doctor. We delighted in each other’s friendship and a mentor/protégée relationship for most of the past decade. I was moving away after my fellowship and we both became emotional that we couldn’t see each other regularly. ここでのfellowshipはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• fellowshipには色々意味があるようですが

I can’t forgive my husband. We moved our family recently so he could take a very prestigious and exciting fellowship. https://www.thecut.com/2015/06/ask-polly-how-can-i-forgive-my-husband.html ここでのfellowshipはどのような意味にとればいいでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 教えてください。

●I do it two ways: I own gold and silver coins in my hand, in my house, in my box; I also own gold and silver futures that’s another way to do it. I do it two waysといった英語は本来正しい文なのでしょうか?それとも口語的な適当な表現でしょうか? このI do it two waysは本来正しくない文ですか? それともこれで文法的にも正しい文ですか? もしこれが正しくない文だとすると、正しい文はどうなりますか?

• reclaim my nights

I'm a 29-year-old woman with a wonderful boyfriend and a great career in finance. I'm very close with a tall, dark, handsome male coworker. He has a wife and a three-year-old daughter. I'm sexually attracted, but not sure it's romantic love. I know I'd go to the end of the world for him! I'm losing sleep trying to figure this out. To reclaim my nights, what do I label this? To reclaim my nightsとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この英語の問題がわかりません!

この英語の問題がわかりません! This (1) my father. And this (2) my mother. These (3) my sisters. We (4) ahappy family. I (5) in the Music Club. We (6) after school on Monday,Tuesday,Thursday,and Friday. Mr.Takahashi (7) us on Tuesday. We (8) on Weday,Saturday, and Sunday. I (9) avert good singer, but I like the ckub very much.

• よろしくお願いします

My boyfriend of three years and I are getting married in December. I am so excited! He is perfect many in many ways. There is one thing; however, that bothers me to the point of tears the times we have discussed it. the times we have discussed itはこのような使われ方は初めて見たのですが、どのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• didの意味は?

こんにちは。 お世話になります。 英語初学者です。 英語のドラマを見ていたら、 「Love and law are the same... Romantic in concept,but the actual practice can give you a yeast infection」 という文と 「But I actually did like my job」 という文に出くわしました。 この中の 「Romantic in concept」 の意味と、 「did」 の意味がそれぞれ分かりません。 特に「did」は、辞典を見たところ「do」には強調する意味がある、と書いてありましたが、 これの過去形なのでしょうか? しかし、だとしたら、過去のことを言っていない会話の中でdidは変だと思います。 二つとも、さっぱり見当が付きません。 どなたか、教えては下さいませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• accommodating

My boyfriend and I enjoy different things to the extent that the way we like to spend our weekends, holidays, and even evenings is very different. We have loved each other very much, have a lot in common, and get along in many ways, but whenever I think of a life of accommodating (especially to his love of overdrinking to the point of not being able to talk properly), I get irritated, feel out of love, and even look down on him. whenever I think of a life of accommodatingはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳お願いします

下の文を日本語訳お願いします^^ hello!! Now I have got at school a lot of tests. On 25 May I'll end this school year Can you tell me more about your character? ^^ About me: I like to be alone, but I have friends at my school, in music school In 2006 I've broken spine. My former "friend" ○○ pushed me and I've fell. I like romantic books, romantic films, romantic anime and romantic manga My friend ○○ says that I am a romantic. Sometime I write poems in Russian or in Ukrainian. I hope my letter is interesting and not dull You can ask me something if you want I'll glad to answer on your questions P.S. Do you know manga "Mars"? If yes, what you think about it? I am reading this manga now. 翻訳など使わずにお願いします!!

• to which

Husband: I should've found an attractive co-worker years ago. Wife: Rachel's attractive? Husband: It was a figure of speech. Only, you know, in relation to which she invokes amorous feelings in my far more attractive wife. "in relation to which she invokes~..."の部分の意味がよくわかりません・・・。